Jackson @ Warren -- SAT. DBL Header -- SEOAL TITLE

old-timer
Freshman Team

Jackson @ Warren -- SAT. DBL Header -- SEOAL TITLE

Post by old-timer »

Jackson Softball team is scheduled to travel to Warren for a Saturday League Doubleheader.... I believe this will have the League Title on the line... Jackson Ironladies currently have an 8-0 league record (with only Warren to play twice). Warren, I believe, has a 6-1 record with Jackson 2 games and I believe Portsmouth 1 game @ Warren.

Oh, by the way, you are seeing this correct ---- JACKSON HAS GIVEN UP A HOME LEAGUE GAME THAT COULD DECIDE A LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP, TO GO PLAY A DOUBLEHEADER on a Saturday when JACKSON WILL BE SHORT HANDED due to player or players being out of state for the weekend. You see JACKSON coaching staff was told, "You don't have any doubleheaders on Saturdays this year because schools don't want to play doubleheaders since went to 27 games on 27 days."

Hey Girls, make your plans on the weekends, because we won't play then. NOW we agree to doubleheader on a SATURDAY when player is in Tennessee for her sister's College Graduation.. Thanks for the consideration of scheduling...

SORRY BURNS MY BACKSIDE!!! :evil:

JUST PLAY BALL!!!!

WHO else would give up a home game in that situation????

Return to “Softball”