Jackson in search for varsity softball coach.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Jackson in search for varsity softball coach.

Post by Ironman92 »

Need a head coach

chsballn
Freshman Team

Re: Jackson in search for varsity softball coach.

Post by chsballn »

Ironman92 wrote:Need a head coach
Was that a question or a statement ? Didn't you coach at Jackson ? Some nice talent there !
Any rumors in the street on who might get the job ? Of course since Jackson is a # 1 in football, I doubt if Spring and Softball is on anyone's mind right now. Congratulations to Jackson and the season they are having and hopefully a good playoff season. Andy Hall has done a nice job there ....

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Between the Lines wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:Need a head coach
Was that a question or a statement ? Didn't you coach at Jackson ? Some nice talent there !
Any rumors in the street on who might get the job ? Of course since Jackson is a # 1 in football, I doubt if Spring and Softball is on anyone's mind right now. Congratulations to Jackson and the season they are having and hopefully a good playoff season. Andy Hall has done a nice job there ....
Definately some nice talent to work around. Yes I was an assistant there for 4 years recently and a few years also helped out a bit about 15-18 years back.

chsballn
Freshman Team

Post by chsballn »

Any news on who is going to be the new Jackson softball coach ? Any names being thrown around ? Any truth to the "oldtimer" returning ?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I've heard a name. It wasn't old timer.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

2011 JHS grad and softball standout Emileigh Cooper has been named the 6th head coach in JHS history. Cooper just graduated from Marshall University this spring and spent 4 years on the softball team.

chsballn
Freshman Team

Post by chsballn »

Congratulations to Emileigh Cooper on getting the Jackson job, and wishing her the best of luck. I'm sure she will do a great job. A nice hire for Jackson.

Return to “Softball”