4/4 Games being played?

asportsfan
Waterboy

Re: 4/4 Games being played?

Post by asportsfan »

What starters for Waverly didn’t play? I know their main pitcher started. What positions didn’t have the normal starters? Oak Hill is a young, talented team. You have to give credit where credit is due. The better team won last night.

SOSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by SOSoftball »

VILLAGE IDIOT wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:16 pm
Ryanexpress wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:58 pm Waverly @ Oak Hill is on for tonight.
I hear Waverly has a few starters out with injury for todays game including 2 pitchers but i will still have to take Waverly over the oaks in this one. Pretty sure Waverly only had 1 senior last year and run ruled the oaks both games including an 18-0 score at oak hill last year. Can't imagine that much has changed for the oaks in 1 year.

Villiage Idiot is living up to his/her name. You decide to take Waverly over Oak Hill knowing that Waverly has two starters out ahead of time. Then when Oak Hill wins you use the excuse that Waverly had starters out.

Keep them coming Villiage Idiot. I need a couple laughs each day.

VILLAGE IDIOT
Riding the Bench

Post by VILLAGE IDIOT »

SOSsoftball, I'm always happy to make others smile :) senior who played shortstop last season was out injured, and so was a senior pitcher. I could be wrong but pretty sure it would make a difference on any team.

SOSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by SOSoftball »

VILLAGE IDIOT wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:17 am SOSsoftball, I'm always happy to make others smile :) senior who played shortstop last season was out injured, and so was a senior pitcher. I could be wrong but pretty sure it would make a difference on any team.
I understand it would make a difference but before the game you didn't think it would cause you knew they weren't playing and still picked Waverly to win.

The funny part is when they lose you say that is the reason they lost. Made me chuckle.

VILLAGE IDIOT
Riding the Bench

Post by VILLAGE IDIOT »

Last edited by VILLAGE IDIOT on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VILLAGE IDIOT
Riding the Bench

Post by VILLAGE IDIOT »

I was only 1 play away from picking correctly too. Guess i was waaay off on that prediction.

Return to “Softball”