5/8 Games and Scores

SEOhio
Freshman Team
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:51 am

5/8 Games and Scores

Post by SEOhio » Tue May 08, 2018 9:40 am

Post'em here


"If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything at all"

a_c_m
SEOP
Posts: 4391
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:25 pm

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by a_c_m » Tue May 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Division III Tournament

Rock Hill at Wellston
West Union at Eastern Brown
Portsmouth at Minford
Lynchburg Clay at Zane Trace
Nelsonville York at Coal Grove
South Point at Oak Hill
West at Northwest
Southeastern at Ironton
Fairland at Chesapeake
Crooksville at Meigs
North Adams at Fairfield
Adena at Piketon

ManitouDan2
All State
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:00 am

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by ManitouDan2 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Good Luck to Coach Keller and my friend Addie Newman at NW .

TAR HEEL FAN 44
Freshman Team
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by TAR HEEL FAN 44 » Tue May 08, 2018 6:23 pm

North Adams 0
Fairfield 10 (5)

ScottSmith
Waterboy
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by ScottSmith » Tue May 08, 2018 7:09 pm

Piketon 3-0 over Adena

Browns30
Freshman Team
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:17 am

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by Browns30 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:42 pm

South Point over Oak Hill 5-2
Lady Oaks could not win at home this year
Lots of changes and things that need work for this very young Lady Oaks team to be successful.
Practice would be a start.
Nice job to SP on the win. Some nice over the shoulder running catches by their outfielders. Pitcher done well also.

SportsGirl83
Waterboy
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:43 pm

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by SportsGirl83 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:47 pm

Coal Grove 8
Nelsonville York 0

ColdHardTruth
Freshman Team
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by ColdHardTruth » Tue May 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Browns30 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 7:42 pm
South Point over Oak Hill 5-2
Lady Oaks could not win at home this year
Lots of changes and things that need work for this very young Lady Oaks team to be successful.
Practice would be a start.
Nice job to SP on the win. Some nice over the shoulder running catches by their outfielders. Pitcher done well also.
Not to stur the pot but i always get a feeling talking to Oak Hill people there's a desire for a coaching change?

Softballdad
Riding the Bench
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:21 am

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by Softballdad » Tue May 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Not a lot of time to practice in season

Browns30
Freshman Team
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:17 am

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by Browns30 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:17 pm

I don’t think anyone is asking for a new coach, she just needs some help...We have girls that play high level travel ball and want to WIN!!

No there’s not a lot of time to practice in season but can someone from Wheelersburg tell me how much they have practiced?? I guarantee it’s more than our zero practices since games started.

SoftballGirl
Riding the Bench
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:31 am

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by SoftballGirl » Tue May 08, 2018 9:03 pm

Clay practices everyday through the week if a game isn’t scheduled. If the weather is bad they practice indoors.

TAR HEEL FAN 44
Freshman Team
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by TAR HEEL FAN 44 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:05 pm

West Union 0
Eastern Brown 21

Browns30
Freshman Team
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:17 am

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by Browns30 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:13 pm

We did have a couple indoor practices when games were cancelled. I think just hitting off the pitching machine. We need a lot of work on situational stuff.

Westfan
SEO
Posts: 2645
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:16 am

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by Westfan » Tue May 08, 2018 10:00 pm

West wins at Northwest I think 7 to 4

rocket20
Freshman Team
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by rocket20 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:02 pm

Wellston 5
Rock Hill 2

SEOhio
Freshman Team
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:51 am

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by SEOhio » Wed May 09, 2018 8:40 am

Browns30 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 7:42 pm
South Point over Oak Hill 5-2
Lady Oaks could not win at home this year
Lots of changes and things that need work for this very young Lady Oaks team to be successful.
Practice would be a start.
Nice job to SP on the win. Some nice over the shoulder running catches by their outfielders. Pitcher done well also.
All I can say is WOW! I know Oak Hill has the talent and every team can have a bad game. I am sure there will be adjustments made for the future of this team if what is posted is true about no practices.
"If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything at all"

Browns30
Freshman Team
Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:17 am

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by Browns30 » Wed May 09, 2018 3:40 pm

SEOhio wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:40 am
Browns30 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 7:42 pm
South Point over Oak Hill 5-2
Lady Oaks could not win at home this year
Lots of changes and things that need work for this very young Lady Oaks team to be successful.
Practice would be a start.
Nice job to SP on the win. Some nice over the shoulder running catches by their outfielders. Pitcher done well also.
All I can say is WOW! I know Oak Hill has the talent and every team can have a bad game. I am sure there will be adjustments made for the future of this team if what is posted is true about no practices.
What makes you sure of that?

SEOhio
Freshman Team
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:51 am

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by SEOhio » Wed May 09, 2018 10:53 pm

Browns30 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:40 pm
SEOhio wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:40 am
Browns30 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 7:42 pm
South Point over Oak Hill 5-2
Lady Oaks could not win at home this year
Lots of changes and things that need work for this very young Lady Oaks team to be successful.
Practice would be a start.
Nice job to SP on the win. Some nice over the shoulder running catches by their outfielders. Pitcher done well also.
All I can say is WOW! I know Oak Hill has the talent and every team can have a bad game. I am sure there will be adjustments made for the future of this team if what is posted is true about no practices.
What makes you sure of that?
They had the talent to win more games and community pressure will change some of the decisions made this year. It would have to.
"If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything at all"

mattash
Site Admin
Posts: 6552
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:20 pm

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by mattash » Wed May 09, 2018 11:24 pm

TAR HEEL FAN 44 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 9:05 pm
West Union 0
Eastern Brown 21
Ouch

ColdHardTruth
Freshman Team
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Re: 5/8 Games and Scores

Post by ColdHardTruth » Thu May 10, 2018 8:54 am

SEOhio wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:53 pm
Browns30 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:40 pm
SEOhio wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:40 am


All I can say is WOW! I know Oak Hill has the talent and every team can have a bad game. I am sure there will be adjustments made for the future of this team if what is posted is true about no practices.
What makes you sure of that?
They had the talent to win more games and community pressure will change some of the decisions made this year. It would have to.
All in all I guess it is a shocker. Congratulations to South Point on the W.
I understand frustration ive seen this Oak Hill team over the years grow. The parents have supported the kids and the kids have put in the work. Good news, their very young and will be more than ready next year.

Post Reply