Southern Ohio Storm 16u Tryouts

BobcatBall
Freshman Team

Southern Ohio Storm 16u Tryouts

Post by BobcatBall »

Southern Ohio Storm will be holding tryouts for the upcoming Fall 2018-Summer 2019 season on Sunday July 29th at 5pm.

This is open to any 2002, 2003 birthyear player and all positions are available.

Storm softball is entering its 6th season and is looking to add players who are competitive, hardworking athletes with a love for the game.

We will practice through the winter usually night a week in indoor facilities.
Our Tourney plan for 2019 would include Showcase Tourneys in Columbus & Cincinnati as well as other Tournaments in Athens, Dayton, and other tri-state areas.

For more information call or text
Shane Jenkins 7403529671

ROLL STORM!

SEOhio
Freshman Team

Re: Southern Ohio Storm 16u Tryouts

Post by SEOhio »

We are looking around and evaluating maybe playing a limited travel ball schedule next summer... how many tournaments did your team win this year and what was your overall record for the summer?

"If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything at all"
BobcatBall
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatBall »

Our team this year didn't win any tournaments. We were very young with half our team still technically 14u but "playing up" to get expierence for next season. We did however compete in every game. I don't recall but maybe one blowout and that was against a top tier legitimate team. Overall I believe we were right around the .500 mark on the season.

We're very excited for the future with our girls and and dedicated players who come out and make the team.

BobcatBall
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatBall »

These are professional posts, not really looking for your unsolicited opinions and bashing of our program, one of the longest Independent programs not using a known "name" in the area.

But if you have the courage please feel free to give me a call with your expert coaching advice like an adult should. I would love to hear from you. But if not please refrain from attacking posts like this with your biased opinion, you're clearly not the type of parent we would like with our program anyway.

Thank you
Shane Jenkins
(Here's that phone number again, if you really want to give me your advice.)

SEOhio
Freshman Team

Post by SEOhio »

I am sorry that I struck a nerve and feel that I was not providing professional comments on your post. You are soliciting your tryouts and I was inquiring. Once you have vague stats and more excuses than answers then I started asking other people. I know you state you aren’t using a name in the area to be on your team. I am not sure what you are referring to here but the object of the game in both travel and HS ball is to win with the best players playing no matter what their name is at each position. Maybe you should be like the other parents and be sitting in the stands at this level of the game in both travel and HS. I am sorry if you became angry and want to talk about this but I’ll stick to the theme of being too young to do so. I am sure people can see from this post that I might not be the only parent not welcome in your program which I doubt is your program. Good luck with your try outs because we won’t be there. I can assure you of that. Check out Crush tryouts and their information they posted as an example of being professional.

ColdHardTruth
JV Team

Post by ColdHardTruth »

Looks like the local Troll came back out from under his bridge and is talking nonsense and looking for a friend.

Stay off people's threads dude. Your the type of parent that's a cancer.

SEOhio
Freshman Team

Post by SEOhio »

I’m not sure why you think you have to log into your other account to respond to our thread the last time. I told you good luck with your tryouts and all you want to do is either make excuses or get angry when asked questions. There are too many teams out there to want to put up with your excuses because we are probably “too young” to win anyhow. Have a nice day

ColdHardTruth
JV Team

Post by ColdHardTruth »

This dude has it all figured out.
Good luck to whatever coach takes this guy's kid on. I've never seen his kid play but I'm positive he's got those Dad goggles just because he already knows it all and chooses to get on here and start drama in EVERY post.
So if any other kid beats his out for whatever position he deems shes an athlete at, enjoy all that.

SEOhio
Freshman Team

Post by SEOhio »

ColdHardTruth wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:57 am This dude has it all figured out.
Good luck to whatever coach takes this guy's kid on. I've never seen his kid play but I'm positive he's got those Dad goggles just because he already knows it all and chooses to get on here and start drama in EVERY post.
So if any other kid beats his out for whatever position he deems shes an athlete at, enjoy all that.
Nah, I don’t ever have everything figured out. One can never account for a dad or dads who must coach in order for their kid to play the position they want or get awards they voted for themselves. There are no goggles here because I encourage both of my daughters to work hard to earn what they get. Life isn’t going to just hand out awards or raises unless of course YOUR dad is the boss which isn’t the case here I am sure. I sit in the stands like all the other parents at this age level and hope for the best. I doubt anyone on here new will want to try out for this Storm team knowing you are one of the coaches.

Return to “Softball”