Southern Ohio Fire 14U Travel Softball Tryouts

sportsguy101
Waterboy

Southern Ohio Fire 14U Travel Softball Tryouts

Post by sportsguy101 »

The Southern Ohio Fire 14U Travel Softball team will be holding tryouts for the 2019 season August 18th from 2-4 in Pomeroy, Ohio. Private tryouts can be arranged if your unable to attend. We are currently seeking Pitchers, Outfielders and Utility however any position will be considered. We had a very successful 2018 season playing in 8 tourneys and finishing 1st-4th in 4 of the tournaments as a 13U team playing up. We have a talented group of girls and are looking to add to our success. We aren't a travel team who charges high fees to play, we do fundraising and raffles that keep cost of playing down for parents. We're a close nit team and are looking for talented players with good attitudes who have the desire to win and are team players. If your child is an 04 or 05 for the 2019 season and fits the description above get in contact with me. You can contact me on here or text me at 740-508-2868.

SEOhio
Freshman Team

Re: Southern Ohio Fire 14U Travel Softball Tryouts

Post by SEOhio »

Are you considering a 16u team for your program for the upcoming year?

"If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything at all"
sportsguy101
Waterboy

Post by sportsguy101 »

No, we have one team which played up in 14U tourneys this past season. We will move up early after next season to 16U. Pass word around were looking for quality players who are coachable. We are in a fall ball league too.

SEOhio
Freshman Team

Post by SEOhio »

I appreciate the information and wish you the best next season!

"If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything at all"

Return to “Softball”