2019 SOC 1

beaverlover
SE
Posts: 2011
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:26 am
Location: Beaver

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by beaverlover » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:56 pm

Can we change name of this topic to "Furnace Feud"??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Just kidding..my Prediction..

1.Clay
2.ND
3.SV
4.Eastern
5.Western
6.Green
7.NB
8.East

This is December so I'll edit before March I'm sure..lol



StateTheFacts
Riding the Bench
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:25 am

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by StateTheFacts » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:34 am

Always interesting to see the number of posts a person has with both BackroadHero and Peacekeeper having "new" accounts with 1 and 2 posts respectively. One would tend to wonder if these two or maybe even the same one may have created additional accounts to try to account for more support of their own decisions and get upset when someone turns over their turnip truck.



StateTheFacts
Riding the Bench
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:25 am

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by StateTheFacts » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:48 am

BackroadHero wrote: ↑
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:04 pm
StateTheFacts please just stop. As someone else with a kid involved I can't sit back and let you slander the program and coaches anymore. You have to be the most one sided person on the entire SEOP website.

Where to start first?
The current coaches took over a program that won one game with 10 players and no Jr High Program that year before they started one. In their first two seasons they won 9 games and 13 games. HOW IS THAT NOT IMPROVEMENT considering they haven't had a Sr on the roster in TWO YEARS!
The program looks to have around 20 girls this season I hear and a JV. When was the last time we had a JV Softball Team at Green? How is that not growth and improvement? I'll give the Coaches credit because they are the only coaches in the entire girls programs who DON'T play favorites, they truly play the best kid. That's how they are able to go out and beat Eastern and Western when Volleyball and Basketball get destroyed by them.

Oh and that coaches kid you keep running your mouth about. Have you ever talked to her? She's a great kid! You conveniently forget to mention she plays and practices year round is being recruited and gets multiple offers from travel teams ever year.

But we can't mention those things. You want to come one here and tell bold face lies and seek pitty. I commend the coaches who have been active in these boards for staying professional and not engaging your shenanigans.

You don't represent the entire Furnace. You represent a small group of butt hurt parents whose daughters got told "you're not getting the job done" and then subbed by a Coaching staff who encourages competition amongst players and that no one's job is safe.

So please, SHUT UP. You're embarrassing our program with your lies.
At no point was I ever slandering anyone. I was just bringing issues to light and awareness is not always something certain people benefiting like to hear with their rose colored glasses on. Isn't the same kids on your team the ones you talk about not winning on other school sponsored teams? As to beating Eastern and Western, I believe that is also debatable with the Eastern win having a ? question mark by that win last year. There is a thread on here that addresses that issue that proves that point. I find it funny that no one's job is safe comment when we all know that is a lie. The only thing embarrassing here is your inability to spell a four letter word.



StateTheFacts
Riding the Bench
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:25 am

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by StateTheFacts » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:50 am

beaverlover wrote: ↑
Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:56 pm
Can we change name of this topic to "Furnace Feud"??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Just kidding..my Prediction..

1.Clay
2.ND
3.SV
4.Eastern
5.Western
6.Green
7.NB
8.East

This is December so I'll edit before March I'm sure..lol
I would have to disagree with you in terms of Western being so high. I think your top four could happen with the top three almost a certainty. I think with ND talent that they could take the SOC this year though but it will be tough with Clay's senior class.



beaverlover
SE
Posts: 2011
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:26 am
Location: Beaver

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by beaverlover » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:59 am

StateTheFacts wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:50 am
beaverlover wrote: ↑
Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:56 pm
Can we change name of this topic to "Furnace Feud"??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Just kidding..my Prediction..

1.Clay
2.ND
3.SV
4.Eastern
5.Western
6.Green
7.NB
8.East

This is December so I'll edit before March I'm sure..lol
I would have to disagree with you in terms of Western being so high. I think your top four could happen with the top three almost a certainty. I think with ND talent that they could take the SOC this year though but it will be tough with Clay's senior class.
Western did lose alot,u could be right.



BackroadHero
Waterboy
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:41 pm

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by BackroadHero » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:26 pm

StateTheFacts wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:48 am
BackroadHero wrote: ↑
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:04 pm
StateTheFacts please just stop. As someone else with a kid involved I can't sit back and let you slander the program and coaches anymore. You have to be the most one sided person on the entire SEOP website.

Where to start first?
The current coaches took over a program that won one game with 10 players and no Jr High Program that year before they started one. In their first two seasons they won 9 games and 13 games. HOW IS THAT NOT IMPROVEMENT considering they haven't had a Sr on the roster in TWO YEARS!
The program looks to have around 20 girls this season I hear and a JV. When was the last time we had a JV Softball Team at Green? How is that not growth and improvement? I'll give the Coaches credit because they are the only coaches in the entire girls programs who DON'T play favorites, they truly play the best kid. That's how they are able to go out and beat Eastern and Western when Volleyball and Basketball get destroyed by them.

Oh and that coaches kid you keep running your mouth about. Have you ever talked to her? She's a great kid! You conveniently forget to mention she plays and practices year round is being recruited and gets multiple offers from travel teams ever year.

But we can't mention those things. You want to come one here and tell bold face lies and seek pitty. I commend the coaches who have been active in these boards for staying professional and not engaging your shenanigans.

You don't represent the entire Furnace. You represent a small group of butt hurt parents whose daughters got told "you're not getting the job done" and then subbed by a Coaching staff who encourages competition amongst players and that no one's job is safe.

So please, SHUT UP. You're embarrassing our program with your lies.
At no point was I ever slandering anyone. I was just bringing issues to light and awareness is not always something certain people benefiting like to hear with their rose colored glasses on. Isn't the same kids on your team the ones you talk about not winning on other school sponsored teams? As to beating Eastern and Western, I believe that is also debatable with the Eastern win having a ? question mark by that win last year. There is a thread on here that addresses that issue that proves that point. I find it funny that no one's job is safe comment when we all know that is a lie. The only thing embarrassing here is your inability to spell a four letter word.
Seriously, you're a funny clown. I'm guessing you're kid graduates this season. Let them enjoy their senior year without all your drama.



PeaceKeeper
Waterboy
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by PeaceKeeper » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:25 am

StateTheFacts wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:48 am
BackroadHero wrote: ↑
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:04 pm
StateTheFacts please just stop. As someone else with a kid involved I can't sit back and let you slander the program and coaches anymore. You have to be the most one sided person on the entire SEOP website.

Where to start first?
The current coaches took over a program that won one game with 10 players and no Jr High Program that year before they started one. In their first two seasons they won 9 games and 13 games. HOW IS THAT NOT IMPROVEMENT considering they haven't had a Sr on the roster in TWO YEARS!
The program looks to have around 20 girls this season I hear and a JV. When was the last time we had a JV Softball Team at Green? How is that not growth and improvement? I'll give the Coaches credit because they are the only coaches in the entire girls programs who DON'T play favorites, they truly play the best kid. That's how they are able to go out and beat Eastern and Western when Volleyball and Basketball get destroyed by them.

Oh and that coaches kid you keep running your mouth about. Have you ever talked to her? She's a great kid! You conveniently forget to mention she plays and practices year round is being recruited and gets multiple offers from travel teams ever year.

But we can't mention those things. You want to come one here and tell bold face lies and seek pitty. I commend the coaches who have been active in these boards for staying professional and not engaging your shenanigans.

You don't represent the entire Furnace. You represent a small group of butt hurt parents whose daughters got told "you're not getting the job done" and then subbed by a Coaching staff who encourages competition amongst players and that no one's job is safe.

So please, SHUT UP. You're embarrassing our program with your lies.
At no point was I ever slandering anyone. I was just bringing issues to light and awareness is not always something certain people benefiting like to hear with their rose colored glasses on. Isn't the same kids on your team the ones you talk about not winning on other school sponsored teams? As to beating Eastern and Western, I believe that is also debatable with the Eastern win having a ? question mark by that win last year. There is a thread on here that addresses that issue that proves that point. I find it funny that no one's job is safe comment when we all know that is a lie. The only thing embarrassing here is your inability to spell a four letter word.
Actually, you are certainly slandering (it's libel, not slander) the coaches. You are telling lies with the goal of getting them fired or harm their reputation with your "truth."

Defamation of Character:
"Defamation is a false statement someone makes about you, which they publish as a statement of fact, and which harms your personal and/or professional reputation or causes you other damages, including financial loss and emotional distress."

Now, what I would love to see from the coaches you are trashing is a subpoena to SoutheasternOhioPreps to get the IP address to locate you. I'm sure they have already figured out who you are by now if they have read this thread.



captainmorgan_
Riding the Bench
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:34 pm

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by captainmorgan_ » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:18 am

this needs to stop. the same topic has taken over several threads. this is supposed to be about the soc 1 not about parent not happy with the coaching at green.



PeaceKeeper
Waterboy
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by PeaceKeeper » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:09 pm

captainmorgan_ wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:18 am
this needs to stop. the same topic has taken over several threads. this is supposed to be about the soc 1 not about parent not happy with the coaching at green.
I agree 100%. There are parents with hurt feelings all over the place, but you don't see them on here attacking coaches and claiming they are just objective viewers. It's stupid and childish. But, if you knew this person, you'd completely understand.



1. Clay - 1 and 2 interchangable
2. ND
3. Green - Could surprise
4. SV - lost too much talent
5. Eastern
6. Western
7. New Boston
8. St Joe - Plays a lot of little league caliber teams



9. East - Never



beaverlover
SE
Posts: 2011
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:26 am
Location: Beaver

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by beaverlover » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:35 am

captainmorgan_ wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:18 am
this needs to stop. the same topic has taken over several threads. this is supposed to be about the soc 1 not about parent not happy with the coaching at green.
I tried..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



StateTheFacts
Riding the Bench
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:25 am

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by StateTheFacts » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:29 am

PeaceKeeper wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:09 pm
captainmorgan_ wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:18 am
this needs to stop. the same topic has taken over several threads. this is supposed to be about the soc 1 not about parent not happy with the coaching at green.
I agree 100%. There are parents with hurt feelings all over the place, but you don't see them on here attacking coaches and claiming they are just objective viewers. It's stupid and childish. But, if you knew this person, you'd completely understand.



1. Clay - 1 and 2 interchangable
2. ND
3. Green - Could surprise
4. SV - lost too much talent
5. Eastern
6. Western
7. New Boston
8. St Joe - Plays a lot of little league caliber teams



9. East - Never
1. Clay- Too much senior talent and experience
2. ND- Great team with a great pitching staff
3. SV- Always competitive and experience coaching staff helps
4. Eastern- Will surprise and could have won a few more games last year if things went right
5. Western/Green- toss-up but are getting better and can improve if the coaches improve their schedules for the tough road
7. New Boston- program seems to have gone downhill a bit over the last couple of years
8. East/St.Joe- Be surprised if they win a handful of games or even have enough to have a team since they have so few kids being a private or community school. Some people like to beat up on them which is a shame.



beaverlover
SE
Posts: 2011
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:26 am
Location: Beaver

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by beaverlover » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:32 pm

St.Joe will not be a SOC 1 member until next school year as Eastern moves to SOC 2,so 2020 softball season I believe.



ManitouDan2
All State
Posts: 1467
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:00 am

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by ManitouDan2 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:55 am

Didnt know Eastern was headed to the SOC 2 , is that in all sports ? Just female ? That will be. rough move for them , not like they dominate any SOC1 sport .



beaverlover
SE
Posts: 2011
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:26 am
Location: Beaver

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by beaverlover » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:52 am

ManitouDan2 wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:55 am
Didnt know Eastern was headed to the SOC 2 , is that in all sports ? Just female ? That will be. rough move for them , not like they dominate any SOC1 sport .
Yep,all sports but football starting next year.



ManitouDan2
All State
Posts: 1467
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:00 am

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by ManitouDan2 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:19 pm

Going to be tough on the girls side for sure .. they cant compete in softball in the 2 , and basketball will be tough .



beaverlover
SE
Posts: 2011
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:26 am
Location: Beaver

Re: 2019 SOC 1

Post by beaverlover » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:26 pm

ManitouDan2 wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:19 pm
Going to be tough on the girls side for sure .. they cant compete in softball in the 2 , and basketball will be tough .
I like the move for basketball,just bad timing on year they go in as next year will be a down year compared to last few . but all other sports will struggle to get wins for sure.



Post Reply

Return to β€œSoftball”