Kentucky VS Washington
UCLA Vs James Madison
Oklahoma VS Northwestern
Florida Vs Tenn
Arizona Vs Ole Miss
Florida St Vs Ok St
Alabama Vs Texas
LSU Vs Minn

Any Favorites out there ? Who do you follow ? Im a hard core Ky Blue blood but dont think UK has the pitching to hang with Gabby Plain and Taryn Alvelo .

I guess Wash, Alabama , UCLA Ok , florida Ok St, Minn and Ole Miss I could go Bama , they are lead by 2 Kentuckians , Towe and Fouts .

SoftballAlways
Waterboy

Re: NCAA Super Regionals

Post by SoftballAlways »

I’m betting on Florida State against Ok St...think James Madison has a chance to give UCLA some trouble..agree that Kentucky doesn’t have the pitching to go up against Washington...although they sure can swing it and have been battle tested throughout their season

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I think Oklahoma is probably the favorite. Washington with that dominant pitching staff will be a tough out. I agree that James Madison could give UCLA some trouble, they really surprised me against Michigan. Of course you can never write off Florida State, the defending national champs. I have to admit, there is something I really like about Minnesota too!

rocket20
Freshman Team

Post by rocket20 »

Arizona takes it all!!!

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

Yeah Megan Good dominated Michigan , but I'm not certain she can repeat that in Ca versus UCLA . No one mentioning Florida , Barnhill can be dominate . Their offense is a little spotty though .

SoftballAlways
Waterboy

Post by SoftballAlways »

I think if Barnhill gets the right kind of strike zone she can dominate...but if they don’t give her the inside part of the plate she becomes much more human

rocket20
Freshman Team

Post by rocket20 »

Arizona pitcher Taylor mcquillan is pretty dag gone good too especially considering she can only see out of one eye. She had 5 surgeries (I believe ) by the time she was 5 and they actually made it worse. I believe it's called Duane syndrome. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Return to “Softball”