Logan Talent

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Logan Talent

Post by noreply66 »

I would agree with you on that O&B...[about Amyx]

Hear moon can be a talented person but talking out his butt :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

NY had its own problem playing the kid with the name over the best player

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Every school does that and if you think different you would have to be one of the big names that played over talent.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

noreply66 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:38 pm Every school does that and if you think different you would have to be one of the big names that played over talent.
Yep, sad because I actually thought that NY team had enough talent to get to state. Been cool to have NY, Athens, and Trimble all at state in one year

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

NY didn't have Mount near the end and that made a lot of difference. Other teams could key on the back field better without him. That is no excuse it is a fact.

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Football is not as popular with the kids like it use to be . Some good talent just not interested in Football . They are concentrating on other sports . Is this a trend ?

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

Someone deleted my last post . There was nothing disrespectful what so ever . It was in response to one of O&B POST which mentioned an incident that was flagged by an official for was unsportsmanlike conduct. Point in case was if harm ( injury)is done consequences should happen . I stand by that . If you dance you may have to pay the fiddler . So whoever deleted it you must know the whole story and either took it wrong or you must be close to the one involved . Whatever THE REASON you should have posted a clarification or you can just delete this one . Injuries are a serious situation whether unintentional or intentional . The intentional ones are the easy ones to eliminate . Just expressing my opinion .

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Truth&fiction wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:11 pm Someone deleted my last post . There was nothing disrespectful what so ever . It was in response to one of O&B POST which mentioned an incident that was flagged by an official for was unsportsmanlike conduct. Point in case was if harm ( injury)is done consequences should happen . I stand by that . If you dance you may have to pay the fiddler . So whoever deleted it you must know the whole story and either took it wrong or you must be close to the one involved . Whatever THE REASON you should have posted a clarification or you can just delete this one . Injuries are a serious situation whether unintentional or intentional . The intentional ones are the easy ones to eliminate . Just expressing my opinion .
I deleted them. I felt that this thread was gonna go in a direction other than the topic. You didn't say anything wrong at all. Sorry I thought I had sent you a pm.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

Thanks O&b you are right it was off topic . Thanks for the explaining it . I just get a real hitch in my getty up about certain things . Looks like Logan has some talent and I think they have a real good coach , Now I feel better I'm back on track. Thanks again!

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:29 pm NY had its own problem playing the kid with the name over the best player
Yes when daddy spoke, everyone listened from top to bottom. No exceptions. Coaches aren't stupid, not even NY's. While it keeps a coach employed, it is unfortunate for his players and the team. But it sure is great for their opponents. On the flip side NY was the beneficiary of the same type of thing in the Athens game a few years ago. So yea, it does go around in most of the schools. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.

Return to “Football”