2017 Cincinnati Bengals

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2017 Cincinnati Bengals

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

INDEED WE DO OLE BUDDY.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we just ain't got the right coach.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Bengals seem to be doing well and have depth at most positions. The line seems to be doing alright but it is still preseason. If the line can hold up the Bengals should have a good season.
The QB situation will get interesting. If all 3 continue to play well. Is it worth it to keep McCarron as the backup or get rid of him to a team who needs a QB. So the Bengals can get something in return. Since it would seem that McCarron would leave in Free Agency. If they get rid of him that leaves the backup as a rookie.

No bad news about players have come up since the Burfect hitting Gio low. Which is good but still waiting for the next episode to pop up.
The depth is good but will be tough when time to get down and set the rooster and practice squad.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I SAW BURFICT WAS A TEAM CAPTAIN IN THE TAMPA BAY SCRIMMAGE. LET'S HOPE HE'S HELD ALOT MORE ACCOUNTABLE THIS YEAR. THE GUY IS AN ABSOLUTE BEAST OF A MACHINE IF HE PLAYS CLEAN. MAYBE AND ARGUABLY ONE OF THE BEST LINEBACKERS IN THE NFL. BUT HIM N PACMAN GET TO SPOUTIN OFF IN EXTRA CURRICULAR STUFF THEY JUST FEED OFF EACH OTHER. I CERTANLY HOPE THAT CHANGES.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Nixon looked good Friday

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Surprisingly the ex Florida QB looked good too! He wasn't worth two cents in college.Was it just a flash in the pan? We will see. Maybe he will turn out like Tom Brady who wasn't that great in college either.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

who do you mean.
I just remember Dalton, McCarron and driskell.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Driskel. Problem with him is he has got that running mentality and that won't cut it in the NFL.
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/8/14/1 ... ng-linemen

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

driskell is from lou -- sianna tech and played for skip holtz. he does have happy feet. but in college that was his thing, moving the pocket around, he threw a lot on the run. and can throw across his body with good accuracy. but we all know you cain't make a livin doin that in the nfl. but he's a very solid qb. and a very impressive running qb is the pocket collapeses, or he sees an opening, a lot like osu's barrett. but you have to know not to take the hits as well. I'd like to see him against some 1's to further evaluate him. but he looked good. and we all know aj has played successfully at the highest level in college. and looked very impressive in nfl starts, though few n far between.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

He also went to Florida Bait. Started his career there then transferred to Tech. I don't know how he did at Tech but when I saw him at Florida he wasn't worth a plug nickel. He got benched more times than I can count. Running QBS from college still do not do well when they don't stay in the pocket and learn to read defenses when they get to the Sunday show. The players at that level are just too fast! I agree would like to see him more against 1's ,it kind of reminds me of the situation the Browns have with Kizer now. He looked good in their first game but it was against guys who probably won't be on a roster in a few weeks.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

bolt , now that you say that I remember him as a gator like it was yesterday. these dangs young'uns transferring everywhere. especially qb's is hard to remember.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope to see a good showing free from injury by the bengals tonight against the chiefs.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I don't think they had any serious injuries but they sure didn't look good!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OH MY GARSH, WE WERE BEATEN ABOUT THE HEAD N FACIAL AREA. OUR SECONDARY WAS LEAKING LIKE A DOLLAR STORE SPAGHETTI STRAINER. FORTUNATELY I'M HEARING THE BENGAL PLAYER WHO SUFFERED THE GRUESOME INJURY. THEY ARE NOW SAYIN IT WON'T REQUIRE SURGERY. HOPEFULLY BACK IN OCTOBER. WILLIAMS MAYBE. WHEN THE CHIEFS GOT TO 30, I TURNED IT OFF.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Going to be along season in Cincinnati.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Somehow I missed that injury, yep Shawn Williams starting safety.Probably not going to matter much the way they looked. One has to wonder how long Brown will be comfy having Marv roaming the sideline having losing seasons, dwindling attendance and staying home for playoffs. Image

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

John Ross out a few weeks with a knee injury. The reason why some teams didn't have him on their draft boards. Being small and fast does not help when you are not on the field.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

absolutely.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

but if they're questionable, they are just fine by our front office standards.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:02 pm Somehow I missed that injury, yep Shawn Williams starting safety.Probably not going to matter much the way they looked. One has to wonder how long Brown will be comfy having Marv roaming the sideline having losing seasons, dwindling attendance and staying home for playoffs. Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-)

Return to “Pro Sports”