Ironton(0) @ (35)Ashland

farmer
SEOP

Re: WEEK 4 IRONTON @ ASHLAND, KY. YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by farmer »

Game day wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:14 pm
farmer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:32 pm
coach knows wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:35 pm

I would not worry about that right now he would gone today and I would hire a head coach outside the current staff. Enough is enough!
Well you are not in control of that. As the contract for supplemental contracts must be followed. You can not just fire and bring in coaches when ever you want. Even though this is the main objective of to many even before the season. Which is more important than actually winning games to a lot of people in the Ironton area. Not many coaches would want to go into Ironton with all the off field crap. To many people think it is more like a
video game. Just sit back and plug in to win. Which leds to team work to prepare for game and the game. The reality is many Ironton fans help to keep this team down. As history lesson here is the future to many are damaging. When it becomes about football not throwing baby fits where it is about the coach more than the team. As in the movie that Bait really likes. When the Game Stands Tall.
Really I cannot agree less. This staff has under achieved for the last four years. Can you name a game that it could be a coin flip which team wins and Ironton came out on top? In the last 3 games with Ashland we have scored 3 points. I rest my case.

Getting Older
Riding the Bench

Post by Getting Older »

It will be very difficult to replace the head coach and the entire staff. There are no teaching positions that I know of that would lure someone into Ironton to take over the program plus finding an entire new staff which is what I would think a new coach would want to do. The new coach that Ironton gets if it does come to that should have no ties to anyone here as well as his staff. Ironton needs a clean start with a coach that and staff that isn't living in the past. All Ironton fans need to quit living in the past because living in the past will definitely get you past by.look forward and move forward

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Enjoy watching When the Game Stands Tall. As you continue to help tear down the program.

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

I think SEOPS should have a forum called
Ask Wheelersburg posters
We pretty much have that now. Oh how they forget their issues after Miller left. One things for sure we can all rely on them telling us how it is. Hell they bring up Irontons past more than Ironton does,you guys are so full of yourselves lol

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

12gauge wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:43 pm I think SEOPS should have a forum called
Ask Wheelersburg posters
We pretty much have that now. Oh how they forget their issues after Miller left. One things for sure we can all rely on them telling us how it is. Hell they bring up Irontons past more than Ironton does,you guys are so full of yourselves lol
Take notes. There is a reason wheelersburg is dominat..in every sport... and in the classroom.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

12gauge wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:43 pm I think SEOPS should have a forum called
Ask Wheelersburg posters
We could never bring up Irontons past more than y'all do. Every week it's a different trip down memory lane.

That's a good idea. Then we could have some intelligent conversation for once. But you guys never listen anyway. So it would really be just us talking amongst ourselves with people like you jumping in with your sarcastic mumbo jumbo. Wheelersburg has built a slew of programs. Not just football. That's only a little part of it. It's a community thing. Everyone is involved for the kids. That's how we are successful. You can be butt hurt about it all you want. That's your problem. Nobody else's.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

farmer wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:42 pm Enjoy watching When the Game Stands Tall. As you continue to help tear down the program.
Right now Ironton is not a program.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Getting Older wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:41 pm It will be very difficult to replace the head coach and the entire staff. There are no teaching positions that I know of that would lure someone into Ironton to take over the program plus finding an entire new staff which is what I would think a new coach would want to do. The new coach that Ironton gets if it does come to that should have no ties to anyone here as well as his staff. Ironton needs a clean start with a coach that and staff that isn't living in the past. All Ironton fans need to quit living in the past because living in the past will definitely get you past by.look forward and move forward
See I think this is living in the past the willingness to say these are not the coaches we need to make Ironton great again.

Getting Older
Riding the Bench

Post by Getting Older »

If Yo u think that's not what Ironton needs to do which is clean house and move forward then You are living in the past.

langra
Riding the Bench

Post by langra »

coach knows wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:35 pm

I would not worry about that right now he would gone today and I would hire a head coach outside the current staff. Enough is enough!
Well you are not in control of that. As the contract for supplemental contracts must be followed. You can not just fire and bring in coaches when ever you want. Even though this is the main objective of to many even before the season. Which is more important than actually winning games to a lot of people in the Ironton area. Not many coaches would want to go into Ironton with all the off field crap. To many people think it is more like a
video game. Just sit back and plug in to win. Which leds to team work to prepare for game and the game. The reality is many Ironton fans help to keep this team down. As history lesson here is the future to many are damaging. When it becomes about football not throwing baby fits where it is about the coach more than the team. As in the movie that Bait really likes. When the Game Stands Tall.
Really I cannot agree less. This staff has under achieved for the last four years. Can you name a game that it could be a coin flip which team wins and Ironton came out on top? In the last 3 games with Ashland we have scored 3 points. I rest my case.
If that's all you can score in 3 games that's on the players more so than the coaches. You could put Dale Earnhardt in a Volkswagon and he wouldn't be able to win a race

coach knows
Freshman Team

Post by coach knows »

I have heard that 2 new coaches will be hired Monday. Vass will have to step down and one of them will be the head coach to finish out the season. The staff will be evaluated weekly and if needed additional changes will be made. None of the coaches will be asked to leave but they can be reassigned.

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

coach knows wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:08 am I have heard that 2 new coaches will be hired Monday. Vass will have to step down and one of them will be the head coach to finish out the season. The staff will be evaluated weekly and if needed additional changes will be made. None of the coaches will be asked to leave but they can be reassigned.

Not blaming you coach, but how about we all not speculate on this and wait until this week to see what happens. If there is a new coach, there will be plenty of time to discuss it. Until then, it is just rumor

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
Transparent
Waterboy

Post by Transparent »

coach knows wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:08 am I have heard that 2 new coaches will be hired Monday. Vass will have to step down and one of them will be the head coach to finish out the season. The staff will be evaluated weekly and if needed additional changes will be made. None of the coaches will be asked to leave but they can be reassigned.
Oh wow. I haven't heard this rumor. I figured changes wouldn't come to the end of the season.

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

P(irate) wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:14 pm
Ask Wheelersburg posters
We could never bring up Irontons past more than y'all do. Every week it's a different trip down memory lane.

That's a good idea. Then we could have some intelligent conversation for once. But you guys never listen anyway. So it would really be just us talking amongst ourselves with people like you jumping in with your sarcastic mumbo jumbo. Wheelersburg has built a slew of programs. Not just football. That's only a little part of it. It's a community thing. Everyone is involved for the kids. That's how we are successful. You can be butt hurt about it all you want. That's your problem. Nobody else's.
On this edition of Ask a Burg Fan

We bring up Irontons past again. Let's also talk about how everyone should be like us. Again.
The fact I was pointing out is,no one cares how or what you all do,with the exception of your supporters, that's NO ONE. See I'm not "butt hurt" over anything. I don't have a kid that plays,or for that matter even goes to school at Ironton. So let's just say you proven my point.
Until next time thanks for playing.
Our next edition we will talk about more about the same thing. See you soon

flash
JV Team

Post by flash »

Believe nothing you here. Who do you people want to coach the Tigers, theirs no one out there.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

langra wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:01 am

If that's all you can score in 3 games that's on the players more so than the coaches. You could put Dale Earnhardt in a Volkswagon and he wouldn't be able to win a race
Really here we go again blaming the kids for the last 3 years of bad coaching. Ashland has out scored Ironton in the last 3 years 118 to 3 give or take a few points from Ashland.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

79Tiger wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:42 am

Not blaming you coach, but how about we all not speculate on this and wait until this week to see what happens. If there is a new coach, there will be plenty of time to discuss it. Until then, it is just rumor
That might put some fire into the program. Is there a conduct policy in Coaching positions?

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

Had an Ironton Faithful tell me this one last night.....You know what our big orange "I" stands for now? IRRELEVANT

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

Replacing,a coach mid season is not good,ask south point how far their,numbers dropped

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

Replacing,a coach mid season is not good,ask south point how far their,numbers dropped

Return to “Football”