SEPT. 24TH 4:25 BENGALS @ PACKERS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SEPT. 24TH 4:25 BENGALS @ PACKERS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WELL WHAT'S THE FELLINGS ON THIS GAME AS THE BENGALS ARE LOOKING LIKE A VERY POOR TEAM RIGHT NOW.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Re: SEPT. 24TH 4:25 BENGALS @ PACKERS

Post by farmer »

Hard to tell right now. Depends on the changes that are made on Offense. Also the defense needs to step up with pressure on Rogers and contain him from getting outside. The DB's need to stay with the WR's and make tackles in the open field. May need to take more chances to score. As well as try to manufacture points on special teams. If the coaching staff is 1 short I would look at bringing in someone to help with the offensive line.

I remember at the end of the year that AJ Green was reported to not taking his rehab seriously. Not showing up for team meetings and therapy. Where he wanted to play but the Bengals were just keeping him inactive. Did that actually happen or is some of that still going on? As some articles the past few days stating that the team was about to have a mutiny.

I would also see if the Texans would want to move holdout tackle Brown. Maybe get rid of Big O at Tackle. Getting him back to Texas may help him.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

packers 35-0 im done

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Love the Packers 2nd after my Browns. Go Pack Go

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Packers getting taken behind shed by Falcons right now 31-7. Bengals will be a nice recovery game for them.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Packers got beat up in this game. Losing some players even with both starting offensive tackles were inactive. The Bengals are going to need to score 20+ points to just stay in the game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they lost so many people. whitworth, peko, burkhead, zeitler, rey rey.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Packers by a bunch. They're pissed after the beating in Atlanta. A-Aron will spell out R-E-L-A-X after this game.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I have sort of been a Packer fan. Use to hate then when Jim Taylor was there. Always bragged he was better than Jim Brown.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I always love jerry Kramer 64 from the ole packers reply. he's why I wanted to wear 64. I'm friends with him and 2 of his kids on facebook now. they have been pushing for him to get into the HOF. and he got nominated recently. if you want to read an awesome book. get instant replay, by jerry Kramer. about packer life back when vince Lombardi coached. it's awesome.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I also loved watching ray niectski play line backer. now sure how his last name is spelled.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

bengals still find a way to lose. then they sign kaperdick and i get my tattoo covered up

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they ain't signing him. that's just a rumor. trust me, we got enough people to babysit between pacman, burfict and mixon. all 3 could be outstanding nfl players. I have seen nothing but good thus far from mixon. so hopefully his 2nd chance rewards him n Bengal nation. but anybody that follows the bengals know what a short fuse pacman and burfict have.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Offensive tackles Jake Fisher and Cedric Ogbuehi didn't make it through the full practice because of illness. Rookie receiver John Ross got sick, too. Defensive tackle Geno Atkins was limited by a shoulder injury. Defensive end Michael Johnson was limited as he recovers from a concussion that sidelined him for the game against the Texans.
Both tackles sick sure gets the Packers excited to meet Dalton over and over during the game. The Packers had their tackles out the last game.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Is this sickness we speak of from them choking?

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Might be of knowing that they could be released. All that talk about being better and ready to play in the preseason was just that. No wanting to pay Whitworth a 3 year deal thinking he would lose some during that time. Doesn't look as good for this year. Fisher was better as the blocking tight end than full time Tackle.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Saw where the Packers will play the Bears on Thursday night after the Bengals. So they may hold out a player so they can be ready on the short week.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

i would not hold out any one. This is still a pro game and upsets happen all the time.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they sure do, and we're due.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Critical game for Marv. If the Bengals lay an egg, I think his days are numbered in double digits.

Return to “Pro Sports”