SEPT. 24TH 4:25 BENGALS @ PACKERS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: SEPT. 24TH 4:25 BENGALS @ PACKERS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

IT'S ABOUT DANG TIME DAZED. I LOVE THE GUY AS A PERSON, BUT HE HAS RUNNED HIS COURSE AS AN NFL HEAD COACH. HE JUST KINDA LOOKS DAZED ON THE SIDELINES LIKE HE'S SMOKIN THEM KENTUCKY CAMELS NON FILTER, AND IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S SAYING, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME. I THINK HE'D MAKE A GREAT GM, AND WE OWE HIM THAT. BUT WE NEED A BIG NAME HIRE. AND I HOPE IT HAIN'T URBAN MEYER, HE'S FINE RIGHT WHERE HE'S AT. I'D LOVE TO SEE OLE DABO SWEENEY ROAMING THE STRIPED SIDELINES.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

but fer the orange and black, instead of the orange n purple.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The reason the Packers may hold out a player is the short turn around for the next game. So player may not recover and effect the rest of his season. Where resting gives the player a little more time. That would go by whatever injury it is. Also the Bears game is a divisional game which means more in case a tie breaker.

Marv gets the good guy award but not a coaching award which he was hired to do.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I could never see ole Dabo leaving Clemson for the NFL, he seems perfectly happy where he at. The only job I could see him leaving it for would be Bama if Sabo high tailed it out of there.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Dabo is a college coach who luvs what he is doing and the college experience. Clemson is located away from the big cities and big media/fan pressure to win all the time. Fits his family as well as his strong faith. Whoever goes to Alabama next will not do as well as Sabin. Even if he does have success the all the time comparison to Sabin. Much like after Bear left Alabama.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know guys it were a joke.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know, I don't care for saban. I'd rather have festered hairs in my eyeballs than have him coach there. but they would at least start winning. dabo and saban hain't goin anywhere. my point was we need a knee jerker of a head coach.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Did not watch game as im protesting these overpayed assho%%s but see they blew another one away

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Bengals played hard but choked in the end. Daltons sack late it the fourth quarter sealed their fate as it probably caused the missed field goal and the defense just couldn't get a stop when it needed it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hey fellers. somebody else needs to start topics on bengals games. I ain't watchin another play of nfl football this year. and couldn't give a big rat's butt about it now. I'm done.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:23 am hey fellers. somebody else needs to start topics on bengals games. I ain't watchin another play of nfl football this year. and couldn't give a big rat's butt about it now. I'm done.
Don't blame ya, Bait. I've been done with it for a long while. :| Haven't watched a full pro game in I bet for 30 plus years. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I ain't watchin any part of em anymore, period. my voice counts too trench. i'll not wear any Bengal or nfl apparel either.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:08 pm I ain't watchin any part of em anymore, period. my voice counts too trench. i'll not wear any Bengal or nfl apparel either.
Agree with ya, Bait. They wouldn't be playing ball and being overpaid if it wasn't for what the flag stands for. Freedom and respect for the guys and gals that have went to battle to keep it. Pretty brainless out of them imo. They look stupid as well. Don't know what this world will come to one day. Just total craziness going on everywhere.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

I have not watched a game in 2 years and will not my one tv may not take alot of rating away but it helps in the bigger picture

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Return to “Pro Sports”