RIP GAHS Forever

General Chat
hardfowl
All State

RIP GAHS Forever

Post by hardfowl »

Sad news. Steve passed away this evening.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Re: RIP GAHS Forever

Post by Raiderball »

Thoughts and prayers.
Enjoyed talking and reminiscing at the RV/GA games over the years.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Will see you again in heaven brother.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

prayers for him and his family.

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

So sad to hear this. Prayers to his family.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Sad to hear he was a good friend.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Miss him

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Met him once myself good guy. Hope his grandson still has that ball card collection i sold him

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

he was a very, very dear friend of mine. we spent a lot of time together. I'd go to his house, he'd come to mine. I knew his whole family well. we ate many a fine dinner together. and he was a regular at our seop lunches we had. we'd always meet n go together. but something pretty tragic happened to our relationship in the end. and I was too upset with him and his family at the time to attend his funeral. but I made peace with god about that at the altar, and forgave his family years ago. and I don't hold him accountable at all. we were very tight. and he'll always be my brother. -------------------------------- so I was completely surprised to see this topic come up some 9 years later from when this happened. ---------------- but I thank God it did, and I can finally say I miss you very much brother. and I appreciate all our time together and what you meant to seops.YTB.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:11 am he was a very, very dear friend of mine. we spent a lot of time together. I'd go to his house, he'd come to mine. I knew his whole family well. we ate many a fine dinner together. and he was a regular at our seop lunches we had. we'd always meet n go together. but something pretty tragic happened to our relationship in the end. and I was too upset with him and his family at the time to attend his funeral. but I made peace with god about that at the altar, and forgave his family years ago. and I don't hold him accountable at all. we were very tight. and he'll always be my brother. -------------------------------- so I was completely surprised to see this topic come up some 9 years later from when this happened. ---------------- but I thank God it did, and I can finally say I miss you very much brother. and I appreciate all our time together and what you meant to seops.YTB.
Friends have fall outs brother not sure of the story but glad peace was made.

I never got to make it to a seop lunch. back when i was known as wellstonrockets

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know who you was. I'd love to meetcha sometime.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I went flying with gahs maybe two times. I know we did once, but it might have been twice. we flew out of a small airport I think in Jackson. this blue n white 2 seater. I was like 60 pounds heavier then and weighed 350. gahs was a plump one as well at maybe 250/260 he told me one time.anyhoo we climbed into this lil 2 seater that was about the size of a Carmen ghia size wise. we was sqweezed in there like trying to put 2 marshmellers in a parking meter slot. hit was pandaleeria. we giggled like a couple school girls. my shoulders are so wide I had to sit sideways to get the door shut. if you ever been in a jeep with a ragtop and those doors with the vinyl windows. that is how the door latched. he turned us sideways and my door come open some. I thought I laid the golden egg, I was screaming over the headset and he was laughing his arse off. finally I got the door shut and slammed a big ole elbow on it to latch that baby tight. we went all over southern ohio as far as Columbus, landed 4/5 times. and his landings in something about the size of my gator left alil bit to the imagination. I prayed a lot and it was an awesome time actually. some good times back then, I think we done it twice but I just can't remember.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:36 pm I went flying with gahs maybe two times. I know we did once, but it might have been twice. we flew out of a small airport I think in Jackson. this blue n white 2 seater. I was like 60 pounds heavier then and weighed 350. gahs was a plump one as well at maybe 250/260 he told me one time.anyhoo we climbed into this lil 2 seater that was about the size of a Carmen ghia size wise. we was sqweezed in there like trying to put 2 marshmellers in a parking meter slot. hit was pandaleeria. we giggled like a couple school girls. my shoulders are so wide I had to sit sideways to get the door shut. if you ever been in a jeep with a ragtop and those doors with the vinyl windows. that is how the door latched. he turned us sideways and my door come open some. I thought I laid the golden egg, I was screaming over the headset and he was laughing his arse off. finally I got the door shut and slammed a big ole elbow on it to latch that baby tight. we went all over southern ohio as far as Columbus, landed 4/5 times. and his landings in something about the size of my gator left alil bit to the imagination. I prayed a lot and it was an awesome time actually. some good times back then, I think we done it twice but I just can't remember.
That woulda been a funny thing to see right there. I woulda layed an egg boiled or scrambled 1 tell ya that

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it were a lil bit nerve wrackin, i'll say that.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:19 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:11 am he was a very, very dear friend of mine. we spent a lot of time together. I'd go to his house, he'd come to mine. I knew his whole family well. we ate many a fine dinner together. and he was a regular at our seop lunches we had. we'd always meet n go together. but something pretty tragic happened to our relationship in the end. and I was too upset with him and his family at the time to attend his funeral. but I made peace with god about that at the altar, and forgave his family years ago. and I don't hold him accountable at all. we were very tight. and he'll always be my brother. -------------------------------- so I was completely surprised to see this topic come up some 9 years later from when this happened. ---------------- but I thank God it did, and I can finally say I miss you very much brother. and I appreciate all our time together and what you meant to seops.YTB.

I never got to make it to a seop lunch. back when i was known as wellstonrockets
You missed the golden opportunity of your life to meet the one and only Chairman of the "Old Broken Down Tiger Fans"........the honorable "TIGER TOWN TURKEY"....... :) :)

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

BubbleGum Tiger wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:03 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:19 pm

You missed the golden opportunity of your life to meet the one and only Chairman of the "Old Broken Down Tiger Fans"........the honorable "TIGER TOWN TURKEY"....... :) :)
I missed alot of them i recon mr.bait if ya read this or mattash what ever happen to a lady named grma1 or something along them lines from jackson

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

She is alive and still kickin........

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

BubbleGum Tiger wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:47 pm She is alive and still kickin........
Good to hear! ty

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

🙏🙏

You can't handle the truth
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

gma1 is a fantastic lady. actually the 1st time me and gahs4ever met her at her husband's funeral and became fast friends. we too have visited each others home. and I've met about all of her family. wonderful people. she may be on here under another name. but I chat with her on facebook from time to time.

Return to “The Off season”