Athens at Wellston

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Athens at Wellston

Post by Orange and Brown »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:24 pm ^^^this is true lol wellston wins 28-27 on a last second bomb
I've seen your qb throw, it better be a short bomb lol

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:24 pm ^^^this is true lol wellston wins 28-27 on a last second bomb
Your QB will full the pin and then drop the grenade and Wellston will be digging themselves out of that hole all night. :lol: :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Ironmen#2588 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:55 am I am pooling for wellston in this game. Wellston definitely has the athletes to pull this game out. It will be a very tough game against a very talented and fast Athens team. Be nice to see wellston win out and finish 7-3.

Rockets win by a TD.
Oh boy the Ironmen are "pooling" for us now...thanks #2588.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Dandy Don wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:55 pm
Ironmen#2588 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:55 am I am pooling for wellston in this game. Wellston definitely has the athletes to pull this game out. It will be a very tough game against a very talented and fast Athens team. Be nice to see wellston win out and finish 7-3.

Rockets win by a TD.
Are they putting together a monetary donation? :lol: :lol:

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Rockets win by a TD.
Really Dandy Dick , making fun of someone's spelling ? The only thing Jackson "pools" from
Wellston is all your good players .

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Poo Bear wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:24 pm

Rockets win by a TD.
Really Dandy Dick , making fun of someone's spelling ? The only thing Jackson "pools" from
Wellston is all your good players .
Now that's just funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

Lol!!!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

I edited this post cause we're not even gonna go there. Jackson will someday gets theirs for recrui i mean players transfering

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:51 pm I edited this post cause we're not even gonna go there. Jackson will someday gets theirs for recrui i mean players transfering

Well your homeboy shouldn't make fun of people. Edit all you want. If you want to discuss the recruiting again we can. He was just making a post . This is like a children's sight anymore

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

My homeboy yea cause im 16 and thugging lol.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Don't you all have a game this week and next to win before you run into chillicothe. May wanna worry about being on your own thread talking crap cause not gonna matter much in 2 weeks when your 8-2 sitting at home so go get it done now ... Go chest thump

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:05 pm My homeboy yea cause im 16 and thugging lol.

Ok man. No prob.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

WHa ev you say G

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Poo Bear wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:03 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:51 pm I edited this post cause we're not even gonna go there. Jackson will someday gets theirs for recrui i mean players transfering

Well your homeboy shouldn't make fun of people. Edit all you want. If you want to discuss the recruiting again we can. He was just making a post . This is like a children's sight anymore
Yea it is i have even stayed off the jackson thread so i would not ruin it.. And here comes you guys being a jacka** on our page... No matter what even if dandy would have made no fun you still would have tryed to ruin it

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

I say keep em rockets coming to i town

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

OOOO boy ain't that real adult of you. probably not probably learn that around all your lil 11th grade girlfriends
Last edited by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

They probley like em wellston boys you jackson bOYS aint giving them nothing

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:12 pm Yea it is i have even stayed off the jackson thread so i would not ruin it.. And here comes you guys being a jacka** on our page... No matter what even if dandy would have made no fun you still would have tryed to ruin it
That's like me with Logan threads. I think I'm gonna only start posting only positive things about Logan :lol:

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:21 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:12 pm Yea it is i have even stayed off the jackson thread so i would not ruin it.. And here comes you guys being a jacka** on our page... No matter what even if dandy would have made no fun you still would have tryed to ruin it
That's like me with Logan threads. I think I'm gonna only start posting only positive things about Logan :lol:
I have stayed off their page. went in gave my prediction and left. And here come this poop... His girlfriend probably called off on him to come into wellston and netflix and chill with some dude

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Poo Bear wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:03 pm

"Site"

The only thing you better have in your "sights" is Hillsboro, so hop back over to your thread and keep laying out your excuses in case you lose with all your "injury talk". I guess you should have "pooled" more players from us to fill those positions.

Back to the game at hand, we need to slow the success of the Athens receivers and pressure the QB. I think Logan did a decent coverage job. We can move the ball on the on the ground.

Return to “Football”