Div III Reg. 11

teach1coach2
All State

Re: Div III Reg. 11

Post by teach1coach2 »

I talked to someone who saw Marion Franklin this year. Much better team than last year when TV beat them 27-7 week 1. I will have an educated guess on R11 next week.

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team

Post by Ironmen#2588 »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:17 pm I feel Jackson will lose to Chillicothe. Athens will lose to NY. New Philia will lose to Dover. Desales will lose to WW. Walnut Ridge could beat Marion Franklin and Independence
Then who would be in the playoffs if all they crazy happened...who would be your 8 teams?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I think Jackson will get in but they'll be sitting there at #8 if it happens. Not sure that can beat Chillicothe in week 10 though which will make it that much tougher, win out they'll be in. Lose in week 10 and I think it'll be pretty close.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Ive had people tell me who have seen both jackson & chilli that the ironmen should not have much trouble with the cavs.

Logan, warren, watkins I think lose this friday making Athens chances of making it almost nil, even if they beat ny week 10. It wont matter what happens above them. Just not enough points to garner a spot.

Bring the Heat
Freshman Team

Post by Bring the Heat »

Were those people sober when you talked to them?

That is a good thing about opinions everyone has them I guess. lol

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Bring the Heat wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:35 pm Were those people sober when you talked to them?

No. And they're not even jackson fans. They didnt use the word blowout or anything, just said they thought jackson wouldn't have much problem & should win.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

93Bulldog wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:15 pm
Bring the Heat wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:35 pm Were those people sober when you talked to them?

No. And they're not even jackson fans. They didnt use the word blowout or anything, just said they thought jackson wouldn't have much problem & should win.
As a Jackson fan I think this is a tough match-up for us. We definitely can win, but we will need to play our best game of the season I feel. We played a very good "physical" game against Hillsboro, we will need to play a physical and "athletic" game against Chilli.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

If Jackson loses to Chillicothe...Granville will slightly pass us and if Dover beats New Philly I think both they and New Philly finish just ahead of Jackson. Need Athens to lose to NY.

Wellston beating VC could be the difference in Jackson and Dover if JHS loses and Dover wins.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Wow a lot of different variables at play here, Jackson in control of their own destiny, but a number of options up in the air if we don't get it done next week. Probably the biggest game if we stumble is gonna be if Western Brown can win at home over Batavia, they are only a +2 favorite.

A Fairfield Union, Gallia and Wellston win helps also obviously. Best way is to go take care of business against Chillicothe on senior night. McCoy beat Chilli two years ago in OT, look for him to have a great game on defense and offense. I think our offensive lines takes control and we slow the game down and eat some clock on long drives and win it in typical Jackson style 28-21. Or hell I could be all wrong an the combined over is 80 lol.

teach1coach2
All State

Post by teach1coach2 »

I posted an extreme analysis of Region 11 in another thread. Should make it easier to sort out if you can predict all week 10 games :)

Return to “Football”