INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

has anybody here heard anything new. from possibly the Columbus media anywhere.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I Haven't, Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

this letter was shared by 16 people on facebook, but frankly I expected more. I hope the right people saw it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WE'VE GOTTEN A LOT OF RAIN THIS WEEK, IT HAS MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE LAKE. THAT'S GOOD FOR THE FISH HERE ANY WAY AND THE RAPTOR BIRDS, N HERONS AND DUCKS N GEESE. BUT STILL LEAKING IT OUT AS WE SPEAK. PRAY GOD WILL HEAL OUR LAKE, CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE THE STATE HAS NO IDEA HOW TO FIX IT.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

so much rain here lately with the lake not coming up any. it's just so discouraging.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

That sucks bait keep your head up!

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

oh I will brother.i've just I've basically lost 3 years of any fishing.i no longer can really drive to different lakes and get around in my boat much anymore and I'm more of a sittin still kinda fisherman now.so I moved here for the lake. I can no longer trek around the woods, and up the hills n hollers to get to where the fish are.or walk miles down a creek to get to the honey holes, my body just won't do it. I can sit right out front and fish now. I have an enourmous dock and lake frontage here. and me n neighbors have built a lot of structure around my dock.and I have friends with a network of farm ponds I can fish.and I invite everybody here that wants to, I ain't selfish with it. I am just tiring of waiting. the beauty here is so immense to be so close, if they'd only take care of it.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:01 pm oh I will brother.i've just I've basically lost 3 years of any fishing.i no longer can really drive to different lakes and get around in my boat much anymore and I'm more of a sittin still kinda fisherman now.so I moved here for the lake. I can no longer trek around the woods, and up the hills n hollers to get to where the fish are.or walk miles down a creek to get to the honey holes, my body just won't do it. I can sit right out front and fish now. I have an enourmous dock and lake frontage here. and me n neighbors have built a lot of structure around my dock.and I have friends with a network of farm ponds I can fish.and I invite everybody here that wants to, I ain't selfish with it. I am just tiring of waiting. the beauty here is so immense to be so close, if they'd only take care of it.
I hear ya man. Maybe we can hit up a local paylake just pull up and step out get you on some big fishies

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

poured here last night. you can really see a difference in the lake.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I got down in the lake bed yesterday and got all the grass n weeds down.throwed all the big rocks on the rip rap, threw all the sticks away and got er buttoned up for winter, hopefully for the last time this year,ole bait is paying for it now.i'm walkin around like ole tom orr on mountain men today, lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:45 pm i'm walkin around like ole tom orr on mountain men today, lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:36 am poured here last night. you can really see a difference in the lake.
Glad to hear, good for the fish for awhile each time it rains till they get it fixed.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yeah, I'm excited about that trench at least it will provide some much needed depth for cover and oxygenation. I just pray the lord steps in and fixes it. cause the state hain't gotta clue, and let's get this joint back to normal. the geese and ducks are having a big time anyway.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'll take some pictures of the lake and put them on facebook. we have had a ton of rain. hopefully it stays somehow.

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

Paul said they may begin working on the band-aid filter berm this week or next.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Return to “The Off season”