Bengals shouls trade QB

farmer
SEOP

Bengals shouls trade QB

Post by farmer »

Listening to some real talk about QB's. Time for the Bengals to decide if they like McCarron more than Dalton. McCarron's contract will be up so trading him and getting something in return is not bad. Especially with this team with the talent maybe not making the playoffs. If Lewis is gone most new coaches want their own guy. Browns just missed out on their guy they sure could deal for either QB.

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Bengals shouls trade QB

Post by cbolt »

It has just come out the Browns wanted to make a trade for McCarron but called it in too late after the 4pm deadline :lol: :oops: :roll:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

cbolt wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:42 pm It has just come out the Browns wanted to make a trade for McCarron but called it in too late after the 4pm deadline :lol: :oops: :roll:
That will now shake up a shaky QB Kiser. The NFL trade deadline usually means nothing but you need to be ready. Doesn't hurt to ask ahead of time. Was not like the Browns QB's are the QB's of the future. Sure missed out on an opportunity to improve besides collecting draft picks.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Now saying the Bengals sent the paperwork in just with one signature. If that is the case that two teams have agreed to a deal which is not in doubt. No other team is effected in anyway. The NFL should then allow the mistake to be fixed and grant the deal.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

No the NFL is so mad at the Cowboys and Zeke that they're going to throw the book at the Browns! :lol:

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Bengals sent in the paperwork with their signature on it, Browns didn't according to Drennan Live today. Makes no sense like they didn't even want the trade. Well then why go through the charades ? Browns front office gets stranger all the time. All the analytics must have their brains scrambled.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The more that comes out that it was the Browns fault on McCarron. Then Hue's daughter rips the Browns management. When the Broncos start Osweiller this week at QB that will cost the Browns just under $900,000 for each game he starts. Sam Darnold QB at USC says he will not come out early if Browns have the #1 pick. Even though he is not having the best year at USC. Wonder what is next as the Crap Turns in Cleveland.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Jimmy fires the whole team including himself! :lol:

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

Again i say im not browns fan but im starting to think they do not want to win this year! Who do they want in the draft bad enough for the first pick?

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They probably already got their eye on somebody who will last a grand total of 2 or 3 years in the NFL or when all else fails just trade the pick and grab more picks to screw up.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Jimmy, go back to screwing trucking companies and let Dee run the darn team! If I were in charge, I'd walk in the door this morning and tell everyone in the front office they have 15 minutes to clean out their desks.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

cbolt wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:55 am They probably already got their eye on somebody who will last a grand total of 2 or 3 years in the NFL or when all else fails just trade the pick and grab more picks to screw up.
I agree fully. They IMO again as a non browns fan needs to trade down to take lamar who is a dual threat

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I saw a draft today that had Penn St RB Barkley going to the Browns. The Browns have another first round pick and Lamar will still be there from 3rd round on.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

farmer wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:47 pm I saw a draft today that had Penn St RB Barkley going to the Browns. The Browns have another first round pick and Lamar will still be there from 3rd round on.
I see no way in helllzzzza that lamar is there in the 3rd if they get barkley they need to grab lamar as quick as possible

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Would have to have a team that wants to have an offense Lamar can play in. Then do they want to use a high draft pick on him. Unless he has a great combine and workouts I can see him still being around in the 3rd. Teams still want the dropback passer.

Return to “Pro Sports”