sit back and watch

Westfan
SEOP

Re: sit back and watch

Post by Westfan »

hateraid wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:30 pm Iowa 55
OSU 24
Argument over!!!
A top 4 team doesnt lose a game like that to lowly Iowa.
Deserving or not
If Ohio State wins the last 3 games convincingly, they will be in. Especially if they beat Wisconsin bad, which they will.
Georgia getting smoked was the SEC's only chance at 2 teams.
Only scenario where they don't would be Clemson beating a one loss Miami close in the ACC championship.
Last edited by Westfan on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

OSU 24
Argument over!!!
I would normally agree - but things can play out where they make it. There is no dominant team right now so who knows.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

hateraid wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:49 pm You guys sound ridiculous!!! The Bucks are not getting in!!! PERIOD!!! But please keep posting your crazy scenarios. I REALLY ENJOY the absolute absurd thoughts. Make great reading!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think they will either. we had our chances. but a lot can happen in 2 weeks. and then conference championships.but it may be hard to keep them out if they win out and somehow beat wisky in the big ten champ. game game. bama/auburn still has to happen yet, and speaking of the sec the sec has some grueling/killer games this week starting off with mercer @ bama, florida/uab -- south Carolina and the mighty Wofford terriors === auburn and ul Monroe -- the pendulum can swing in funny ways.
stay tuned ya'll.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:26 am
hateraid wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:49 pm You guys sound ridiculous!!! The Bucks are not getting in!!! PERIOD!!! But please keep posting your crazy scenarios. I REALLY ENJOY the absolute absurd thoughts. Make great reading!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think they will either. we had our chances. but a lot can happen in 2 weeks. and then conference championships.but it may be hard to keep them out if they win out and somehow beat wisky in the big ten champ. game game. bama/auburn still has to happen yet, and speaking of the sec the sec has some grueling/killer games this week starting off with mercer @ bama, florida/uab -- south Carolina and the mighty Wofford terriors === auburn and ul Monroe -- the pendulum can swing in funny ways.
stay tuned ya'll.
Hey do not sleep on the Wofford Terriers, SoCon champions! Also Will Muschamp is slowly rebuilding South Carolina into a respectable program. They will give Clemson all they want next week.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope they knock off Clemson.i remember when the Wofford program was much smaller and less competitive.i was friends with their coach david fagg.but have since lost touch with him. apparently the southern conference was a great fit after all.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

Westfan wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:04 pm
OSU 24
Argument over!!!
Deserving or not
If Ohio State wins the last 3 games convincingly, they will be in.
Keep drinking that Scarlet Kool-Aid. Id love to know what teams they will jump to get in? Ill give you Whisky, and ND. I think OSU's best hope is #5 or6. I think OSU has one of the top 4 teams in the country.....but you cant loose 2 games the way they did and justify a spot in the playoff. They were blown out 2 times at completely different times of the year. And 1 was at home by a 1 loss team above them Okla can loose and still be above OSU due to the head to head win in Cbus.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The last few weeks teams have fallen. Much like the last OSU National Championship team came up after the others had fallen. This year the teams are up and down even Alabama could have been beaten on a last play of the game. Miami didn't seem to be good but just beating teams then destroy ND. Miami could lose a game and still beat Clemson. I would say the top 10 teams are still in it. All it takes is bad weather or injuries to change everything around. That is why you play the game. Also line up and play the game in your jersey for the year not what NIKE wants.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

hateraid wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:36 pm
OSU 24
Argument over!!!
Deserving or not
Keep drinking that Scarlet Kool-Aid. Id love to know what teams they will jump to get in? Ill give you Whisky, and ND. I think OSU's best hope is #5 or6. I think OSU has one of the top 4 teams in the country.....but you cant loose 2 games the way they did and justify a spot in the playoff. They were blown out 2 times at completely different times of the year. And 1 was at home by a 1 loss team above them Okla can loose and still be above OSU due to the head to head win in Cbus.
Nobody is drinking any Kool-Aid. I would agree about the two OSU losses but this is a crazy year.
We have laid out how they can make it in.
A two loss conference champion is better than a two loss non conference champion.
Ohio State, should they win out, would be the conference champions with wins over ranked teams Wisconsin (possibly 4th & undefeated when they play them), Penn State (2nd at the time), Michigan State (11th at the time) & Michigan.

Of course, it's all a mute point if Ohio State doesn't win out.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:08 pm I hope they knock off Clemson.i remember when the Wofford program was much smaller and less competitive.i was friends with their coach david fagg.but have since lost touch with him. apparently the southern conference was a great fit after all.
Any more I prefer to watch SoCon (Wofford) and Big South (Gardner Webb) football rather than the big boys. Their game is not as athletic but is more pure, more collegiate. The kids play for pride rather than a NFL contract.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

So you're saying there is a chance????? Lol

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hateraid wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:36 pm
OSU 24
Argument over!!!
Deserving or not
AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO SAY HATER, I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT. IT WOULD BE A MIRACLE AT THIS POINT. BUT WE CAN STILL HOPE FOR SOME MAJOR UPSETS. I'M GONNA GO OUT ON A LONG LIMB AND SAY BAMA TORCHES MERCER. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO WE HAVE TO LOOK ELSEWHERE TILL THE IRON BOWL.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

You all gotta forgive hater he is a louisville fan and we know what they do not have and mr.everything jackson and still cannot pull a win against a decent team out their ass's

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:32 am You all gotta forgive hater he is a louisville fan and we know what they do not have and mr.everything jackson and still cannot pull a win against a decent team out their ass's
Sure am a Louisville fan/Grad. And I knew when Clemson blew us out we had no chance of doing anything this year. Unlike you who is trying to justify an underachieving OSU squad making a playoff they have no chance of making. Im sorry next to no chance. Outside of Ohio everyone knows this. Face facts OSU blew their chances 2 weeks ago in Iowa. I don't care if they win out by an average of 50 points...they are not getting in. Too many teams above them with better resumes.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

hateraid wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:56 am
ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:32 am You all gotta forgive hater he is a louisville fan and we know what they do not have and mr.everything jackson and still cannot pull a win against a decent team out their ass's
Sure am a Louisville fan/Grad. And I knew when Clemson blew us out we had no chance of doing anything this year. Unlike you who is trying to justify an underachieving OSU squad making a playoff they have no chance of making. Im sorry next to no chance. Outside of Ohio everyone knows this. Face facts OSU blew their chances 2 weeks ago in Iowa. I don't care if they win out by an average of 50 points...they are not getting in. Too many teams above them with better resumes.
Atleast you still admit they're your team! Guess we shall see

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

FELLERS DON'T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE, LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:24 am FELLERS DON'T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE, LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No need for that. This man is just giving his edgkated guess. :lol: :lol: :lol:

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Come on Virginia, up 21-14 at halftime.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Auburn only up 14-7 on ULM at the break.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Virginia baby, up 28-14 early second half.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Just watch!

Return to “College Sports”