Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:12 pm FB_IMG_1510769225709.jpg
Browns vs Bears

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Coal Grove vs. Nelsonville-York @ Jackson

Post by Ironman92 »

VisionQuest wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:40 pm
Hornet81 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:23 pm Confirmed it’s $2 to park
Sweet!!!...That's a bargain. New Lex charged $3 last week. For the record Jackson charges $2 to park for any sporting event. Which I think is Ludicrous.
For the record you are wrong. Don’t charge for soccer, baseball, softball, track, volleyball, cross country, tennis or golf.

They charge for varsity football and high school girls and boys basketball

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

greygoose wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:36 pm
Sweet!!!...That's a bargain. New Lex charged $3 last week. For the record Jackson charges $2 to park for any sporting event. Which I think is Ludicrous.
That's the beauty of it, you don't have to pay to park at Jackson. Just have to walk up the hill, no need in complaining since it's ludicrous save your $2 park down at the bottom of the hill and walk up, no one is making you pay.
I actually don't mind in this instance paying the parking fee since most schools who Host also do the same. You just don't see Schools other than Jackson charging to Park at ALL sporting events. People of Appalachia have a hard enough time and some struggle to pay Entrance fees and they also charge Parking. I just think it's Gouging people AND RIDICULOUS

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 pm
For the record you are wrong. Don’t charge for soccer, baseball, softball, track, volleyball, cross country, tennis or golf.

They charge for varsity football and high school girls and boys basketball
Ok I stand corrected. It's still Gouging and Ridiculous. My opinion.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

VisionQuest wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:46 pm
VisionQuest wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:40 pm Sweet!!!...That's a bargain. New Lex charged $3 last week. For the record Jackson charges $2 to park for any sporting event. Which I think is Ludicrous.
That's the beauty of it, you don't have to pay to park at Jackson. Just have to walk up the hill, no need in complaining since it's ludicrous save your $2 park down at the bottom of the hill and walk up, no one is making you pay.
I actually don't mind in this instance paying the parking fee since most schools who Host also do the same. You just don't see Schools other than Jackson charging to Park at ALL sporting events. People of Appalachia have a hard enough time and some struggle to pay Entrance fees and they also charge Parking. I just think it's Gouging people AND RIDICULOUS
LOL, guess you didn't understand the part where I said then don't pay. Don't complain about something where there's a solution to your complaint. If you don't want to pay then don't and you can't call it ridiculous because you've got he option of parking below and walking up to the game without paying the $2 fee. Such an easy solution to such a small problem. Can't be gouged on a service you don't have to use.
Last edited by greygoose on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:36 pm
Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:12 pm FB_IMG_1510769225709.jpg
Browns vs Bears
:lol: :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
turd ferguson
Riding the Bench

Post by turd ferguson »

Yea there was some trouble.... our 3rd string waterboy accidentally put too much Gatorade powder in the water cooler....wasted a whole 5 gallon cooler worth of water and a whole tub of powder.... now we're down to just lemon lime and that nasty fruit punch..... maybe just maybe somebody can get us spme orange for friday night.....

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

greygoose wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:56 pm

LOL, guess you didn't understand the part where I said then don't pay. Don't complain about something where there's a solution to your complaint. If you don't want to pay then don't and you can't call it ridiculous because you've got he option of parking below and walking up to the game without paying the $2 fee. Such an easy solution to such a small problem. Can't be gouged on a service you don't have to use.
What about those with a disability??

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

VisionQuest wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:01 pm
Let me know who they are and what car they drive and I’ll pay the $2 for them.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Its the regional finals! Ill happily pay 2 dollars to park......

They could have charged 3 dollars.
OHSAA says hosting schools can charge up to 3 bucks to park.
NY charges 2, New Lex charged 3.....
Its a couple Bucks. I can find 2 dollars in change in between the seats of my car.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

VisionQuest wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:01 pm
Couldn't tell you on that, I know they save a bunch of parking area right by the entry to the stadium for those with handicap stickers. If your handicap that's just something you'd have to ask. If you're just grasping at straws, then REALLY??

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

tomcat fan wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:23 pm
93Bulldog wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:16 pm GAME CAN BE STREAMED HERE ...

http://970wath.com/
👍 I meant streams to watch
You won't find any playoff games streamed. Do you really think the OHSAA would let anyone live stream a game and take $ out of their pockets? lol

It cost Nelsonville TV cable an arm and a leg just to run a tape delay.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

93Bulldog wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:21 am
tomcat fan wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:23 pm
93Bulldog wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:16 pm GAME CAN BE STREAMED HERE ...

http://970wath.com/
👍 I meant streams to watch
You won't find any playoff games streamed. Do you really think the OHSAA would let anyone live stream a game and take $ out of their pockets? lol

It cost Nelsonville TV cable an arm and a leg just to run a tape delay.
Would be hard for the ohsaa to monitor someone recording on their phone while using Facebook live

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
Paintrain77
Waterboy

Post by Paintrain77 »

Coal Grove live will record it and stream it live on facebook

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

Paintrain77 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:53 am Coal Grove live will record it and stream it live on facebook
That's definitely not allowed!

FHLancer
Waterboy

Post by FHLancer »

farmer8
Riding the Bench

Post by farmer8 »

ArmChairQB wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:01 am
Paintrain77 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:53 am Coal Grove live will record it and stream it live on facebook
totally agree totally illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOS YOUR FARMER?????
FHLancer
Waterboy

Post by FHLancer »

FHLancer
Waterboy

Post by FHLancer »

farmer8 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:22 am
ArmChairQB wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:01 am
totally agree totally illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Thank you

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes

Return to “Football”