sit back and watch

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: sit back and watch

Post by smurray »

Virginia still in it with a big 4th and one stop. Miami up 31-28.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Wisconsin taking care of Michigan.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

As of right now notre dame should drop just for navy keeping it close! clemson and bama should also drop just cause of the shitty teams they played but they will not

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:08 pm Just watch!
Were watching. Lmao!! Osu still 9th. I just heard ohwkGREATNESS mom start singing. Party is over

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

hateraid wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:58 pm
ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:08 pm Just watch!
Were watching. Lmao!! Osu still 9th. I just heard ohwkGREATNESS mom start singing. Party is over
Lol my mommas been dead 3 years man she ain't be singing poop! Now my ex girlfriend may be warming her pipes but thats probably for something WAY different! lol

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

The final summation argument against Ohio State making the playoffs from Kirby Hocutt, CFP committee chair:

"Ohio State has been impressive in their play in the last two weeks, but … the two losses they have were in convincing fashion, to Oklahoma earlier in the year and then to Iowa," Hocutt said. "That is a bad loss to Iowa that sits there on Ohio State's resume. Not sure what else to say about that. Obviously a talented team. They've played well the last two weeks. But two convincing losses sit there on their resume."

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... n-rankings

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
victor creed
Varsity

Post by victor creed »

This thing is more rigged than the bcs or the ap polls that we had befor that. The posturing and talking heads that we listen to on tv and especially radio drive me nuts. Rest assures if bama loses to auburn and Georgia wins the sec title game there will be 2 sec teams I the top 4. They have already moved auburn ahead of one loss ga. To strengthen their ranking in case they beat bama and lose to ga in the title game. That way both 1 loss bama and ga get in. There is president already from last year for not taking the big ten champ. Which was great for OSU fans. But actually killed the respect for the big ten conf champ. IMO. Espn drives this whole thing. They hitched their wagon to the sec. And their addenda form week one is to push the sec and create as much chaos and controversy so they have something to discuss every day all while getting as any sec teams in this playoffs as possible and hoping one of them wins it all. Why we can't just extend the season 1 week and have an 8 team playoff is beyond me. I mean isn't it done in other divisions and other sports.

victor creed
Varsity

Post by victor creed »

Here it comes. 3 sec teams in the top 5. And we will have 2 sec teams in the top 4. Bama. And the winner of the sec championship game.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Chaos is happening on the plains of Alabama. If Auburn holds and wins, SEC will likely get two teams in between Auburn, Bama, and Georgia. The BIG appears outside the CFP unless Wisconsin beats the Bucks next week.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

NOW with auburn winning we may have no chance!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Bama not impressive lately.. Played one ranked opponent and looked bad in that one.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

The Tide will be the biggest Buckeye fans next Saturday night

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Notre Dame goes down.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

smurray wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:24 pm Bama not impressive lately.. Played one ranked opponent and looked bad in that one.

This! Who the hell has Bama beaten this year? What is their best win?

Ole Miss. That is their best win. Don't think for a second they are a shoe in for the playoffs.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:53 am
smurray wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:24 pm Bama not impressive lately.. Played one ranked opponent and looked bad in that one.

This! Who the hell has Bama beaten this year? What is their best win?

Ole Miss. That is their best win. Don't think for a second they are a shoe in for the playoffs.
Exactly! Not impressive at all. And that’s the first thing Saban is talking about after the loss, how they deserve a shot.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Should Ohio State beat Wisconsin consider the FACTS:

ALABAMA BEST WINS:
LSU 9-3
Miss State 8-4
LONE LOSS:
Auburn 10-2 top 4

OHIO STATE BEST WINS:
Wisconsin 12-0 top 4
Penn State 10-2 top 10
Mich State 9-3 top 20
Michigan 8-4 greatest rivalry in college football in the Big House
TWO LOSSES:
Oklahoma 11-1 top 4
Iowa 7-5 at Iowa

OHIO STATE with a much tougher strength of schedule and better resume - even with the 2nd loss.

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

OMG!!! GIVE IT A REST ALREADY!!! OSU IS NOT GETTING IN!!
I dont know what it will take to get it through your delusional heads! I don't care what you about the strength of schedule. Alabama did not lose to a crap team like Iowa by 31 points. Case closed no playoffs for the Buckeyes this year

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

hateraid wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:13 pm OMG!!! GIVE IT A REST ALREADY!!! OSU IS NOT GETTING IN!!
I dont know what it will take to get it through your delusional heads! I don't care what you about the strength of schedule. Alabama did not lose to a crap team like Iowa by 31 points. Case closed no playoffs for the Buckeyes this year

Shut up.

Maybe OSU should have played a Mercer type opponent before their last game with their rivals lmao.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The stories are coming out against Alabama. People maybe are tired of Saban and this team has won games but have not played well. All the crap OSU received before just playing Mercer could really hurt them.

Return to “College Sports”