TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

smurray wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:36 pm Would love an OSU/Oklahoma rematch.
as would I with our d line all over and on Mayfield like a cheap set of drapes.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

dazed&confused wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 am It isn't going to be that easy. TTUN will come out with blood in their eyes. Could it be the Bucks will be looking ahead to Indianapolis? I think tOSU wins but it isn't going to be a cruise. Also, not to pee in anyone's Cheerios but I think Clemson beats Miami.
Who has Miami played? A very bad ND team that has been exposed? Hell they almost lost vs Navy!

This game reminds me of the 3 consecutive years that we beat ttun 42- low teens.

Rumor is that Speight might make a comeback for this game. Not sure what will be worse for them.....O'Corn who is terrible or Speight that hasnt taken live snaps or hits in over a month.

The only advantage I see ttun having is this game is at the Big House. That will only get them an advantage until OSU takes the crowd out of it.

Last year was a super game but dont forget that ttun graduated/lost to the draft over 30 players. Wisconsin owned the line of scrimmage against them and I expect both of OSU's lines to do the same.

Run Dobbins and Weber, hit the dink and dunk passes (few horizontal passes I hope), get up early on them and keep their foot on the gas.

I think this year's team up north has been emotionally and physically drained at this point. Maybe Hairball will be able to get them up for the game, but talent, speed and strength should take over quickly.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

dazed&confused wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 am It isn't going to be that easy. TTUN will come out with blood in their eyes. Could it be the Bucks will be looking ahead to Indianapolis? I think tOSU wins but it isn't going to be a cruise. Also, not to pee in anyone's Cheerios but I think Clemson beats Miami.
I think Clemson beats Miami too. At that point do they put two ACC teams in?
Auburn beating Alabama will be bad because you know they will put the SEC Champion in along with one loss Bama.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

smurray wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:00 am
I think Clemson beats Miami too. At that point do they put two ACC teams in?
Auburn beating Alabama will be bad because you know they will put the SEC Champion in along with one loss Bama.
I think Bama wins out. If Clemson depants Miami, tOSU might sneak in if they punch Wisky in the throat. Also, not giving Oklahoma a pass thru

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

remember as well Michigan had 43 seniors on it's squad last year and the bucks had 43 freshman.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Just saw that the former OSU standout WR Terry Glenn was killed in a car wreck where he was ejected from the vehicle last night. Wow.....

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I bet we see something on their unis now for the rest of the season, either his initials or number.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Hopefully. He was a tremendous player and I don't remember any off the field issues from him

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Its Tuesday and *ichigan STILL SUCKS!

GO BUCKS!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

he actually was a walk on believe it or not. really hated hearing this. prayers to his family. and prayers that his wife who was with him makes it. he was clean and had a foundation called the 83 foundation, or something similar to that and either built or remodeled houses for foster kids n their families. he hit a concrete barrier and flipped their truck. he and his wife were in the truck together, I think he was ejected from the vehicle.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:45 am he actually was a walk on believe it or not. really hated hearing this. prayers to his family. and prayers that his wife who was with him makes it. he was clean and had a foundation called the 83 foundation, or something similar to that and either built or remodeled houses for foster kids n their families. he hit a concrete barrier and flipped their truck. he and his wife were in the truck together, I think he was ejected from the vehicle.
Prayers indeed for the Glenn family. During his presser, even Harbaugh gave praise and condolences in behalf of Glenn.

Death unites us all. I for one would like to see the rivalry return to its pre 1969 status. A time when hate and media hype had not taken over The Game.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

30-20 BUCKEYES

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GERONIMO -------- NICE TO MEETCHA WELCOME TO SEOPS. I HAVE A SNEAKIN SUSPICION DOWN IN MY LOWER UNIT THAT OHIO STATE IS FLAT GONNA BLOW MICHIGAN'S HEAD GASKET. I THINK URBAN IS SO UPSET OVER THE CLEMSON, OKLAHOMA, AND IOWA DEBACLE/ LOSS THAT HE HAS INTENTIONS OF FLAT OUT OBLITERATIN THE GUYS IN THE FUNNY HELMETS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know they have the talent to do so. I just feel it a comin.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Terry Glenn has the distinction of catching Tom Brady's first touchdown pass.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

really. they had his high school football coach on the Columbus news last night talking about him. I'm gonna miss him.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Its Wednesday morning and *ichigan STILL SUCKS!

Cant wait to get to Ann Arbor and watch this game Saturday.

GO BUCKS

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Bleeding Red wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:03 am Its Wednesday morning and *ichigan STILL SUCKS!

Cant wait to get to Ann Arbor and watch this game Saturday.

GO BUCKS

I made the trek up Route 23 and 75 to AA 48 years ago. Fun trip except for the result. If it is your first time, the Big House can be claustrophobic. Too many people wedged into a hole in the ground.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

This is actually my second trip to AA. The last trip was 4 years ago when Brady Joke went for 2 to win and obviously, that didnt happen. It was worth the trip to see the look of utter disappointment on the scUM fan's faces at the end of the game.

I have been to every OSU vs scUM game at the Horseshoe since 2006. Knock on wood OSU has won every contest vs the rivals that I have been to. I have to admit, the close game at the Out House in 2013 was fun, but I like watching the Bucks whoop that @ss to the tune of the 42-13 games better!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Happy Thanksgiving and *ichigan still sucks!

Return to “College Sports”