Re: Fairland-Hiland

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

Fairland (44) - (48) Hiland - - 0:07 4th

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

Fairland (44) - (50) Hiland - - Final

Post by TacoSalad »

Fairland was hitting the 3 balls early. Once that hot streak ran out Fairland struggled to score and stop #21 of Hiland. Good defense from Hiland after the half to slow Fairland. Fairland helped the Hiland defense because everyone always knew where the ball was going. No matter who was open only certain players would pass to certain other players.

Before responding to my posts please remove your blinders. I just tell it how I see it.
DragonFan33
Waterboy

Post by DragonFan33 »

That's pretty funny to hear you say, Taco, considering every single player for Fairland touched the ball and attempted to score. Fairland plays great TEAM ball, and while they do have one of the best point guards in the area, they play together to get the job done. They played a great game and gave Hiland something I am sure they weren't expecting.
Way to Play Lady Dragons!!

Balldad
Waterboy

Post by Balldad »

If they would have had some good refs it would have been a better game thats who won that game

TacoSalad
Waterboy

Post by TacoSalad »

Dragonfan33 - I never said everyone didn't touch the ball. Watched the game 14 was wide open several times and 4 would not pass it to her. This wasn't the only case of a shown divide in the team but was the most evident one.

Balldad - There was a few bad calls but flat out Hiland was the better team last night and won. Fairland wouldn't have even been in the game if they didn't have one of or their best 1st half of the year.

Before responding to my posts please remove your blinders. I just tell it how I see it.
Firebreather
Freshman Team

Post by Firebreather »

Real easy to see what is happening here. Taco joined yesterday. Disgruntled parent maybe? HMMMM! Ive watched this group play a bunch of games. They execute pretty well. The only goal was to win this game in the girls eyes. Cmon Taco! get real.

TacoSalad
Waterboy

Post by TacoSalad »

Firebreather wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:07 pm Real easy to see what is happening here. Taco joined yesterday. Disgruntled parent maybe? HMMMM! Ive watched this group play a bunch of games. They execute pretty well. The only goal was to win this game in the girls eyes. Cmon Taco! get real.
I am not a parent if I was I would voice my opinions where they would matter as a parent and not here. I just like tacos and basketball and call it as I see it. Not sure why you Fairland parents are getting butt hurt about my post. I am in no way blaming any one person or saying Fairland has a bad team. I only mentioned #4 as one example and not taking anything away from her. She is definitely one of the most talented players in southern ohio and Fairland had a great run into the tournament.

earp
S

Post by earp »

TacoSalad wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:29 am Dragonfan33 - I never said everyone didn't touch the ball. Watched the game 14 was wide open several times and 4 would not pass it to her. This wasn't the only case of a shown divide in the team but was the most evident one.

Balldad - There was a few bad calls but flat out Hiland was the better team last night and won. Fairland wouldn't have even been in the game if they didn't have one of or their best 1st half of the year.
5 straight 20 win seasons,5 district titles in 7 years,2 regional titles and 2 final 4 appearances.I think everything is going to be okay. :lol:

earp
S

Post by earp »

earp wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:43 am
TacoSalad wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:29 am Dragonfan33 - I never said everyone didn't touch the ball. Watched the game 14 was wide open several times and 4 would not pass it to her. This wasn't the only case of a shown divide in the team but was the most evident one.

7 straight 20 win seasons,5 district titles in 7 years,2 regional titles and 2 final 4 appearances.I think everything is going to be okay. :lol:

TacoSalad
Waterboy

Post by TacoSalad »

earp wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:43 am

5 straight 20 win seasons,5 district titles in 7 years,2 regional titles and 2 final 4 appearances.I think everything is going to be okay. :lol:
Easy to see everyone on this thread had a Fairland education. No one questioned how successful the Fairland girls program has been. Everyone in southern Ohio knows it has been very successful. I went to this game to support an OVC team and simply pointed out a simple observation of one game. I thought this forum was to have discussion about games and not a Fairland doesn't ever make mistakes forum. All of you Fairland parents act like you just won a state title. Wake up you lost! I'm done with this thread. Have fun eating your tide pods.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

FINE YEAR OF BASKETBALL FOR THE LADY DRAGONS BASKETBALL TEAM.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Firebreather
Freshman Team

Post by Firebreather »

Once again Taco breath, I am not a Fairland parent either, but have watched many games. Quit trying to drive a wedge where there is not anything. By the way, I'm quite proud of my Fairland Education! It has served me well in the world today!

Return to “Girls Basketball”