I'D LOVE TO SEE OSU'S BILLY PRICE IN BENGAL STRIPES.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'D LOVE TO SEE OSU'S BILLY PRICE IN BENGAL STRIPES.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ARE THE BENGALS SMART ENOUGH TO PULL THIS TRIGGER, OR ON DENZEL WARD.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: I'D LOVE TO SEE OSU'S BILLY PRICE IN BENGAL STRIPES.

Post by Omega »

It would be nice to see Ohio talent stay in state, but Mr. Price has an injury problem: http://www.cleveland.com/osu/2018/03/oh ... ice_2.html.

I have not seen any follow-up reports and no projections on draft status.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thanks for the link omega. torn pec muscle from benching at the combines. good luck in his healing process and rehab.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Ward should be gone by then if not they better pick him.
Price with that injury way to high for the Bengals who need offensive line help now. Some drafts have a DE or DT for the Bengals which they drafted last year.
Biggest problem is OLine. Can't block doesn't matter how good the rest of the team is. Safe dependable pick is OT from ND Mike McGlinchey. Smart hard working guy with smarts. Where the Bengals have not developed OT's that came up so short last year. New offensive line coach may have better luck getting the players ready to play well. McGlinchey will be an upgrade over what the Bengals have.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope so brother.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals sign veteran DT Chris Baker who had an off year at Tampa Bay. The defense in Tampa was a train wreck last year,
Price if he slides into the second round with his injury then it starts to become an option if available when the Bengals pick.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

not familiar with baker, what do you know about him. I watched maybe 5 nfl games last year. all bengals games.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

He played at Washington for 5 years before going to Tampa last year on a 3 year $15 mil contract. Was released for lack of effort and production. Which could have just been Tampa but looked into it and some of that was said at Washington. He is 6'2 333. So big guy can clog middle. First went to Penn St was kicked out for fighting. Then went to Hampton. Had a few fights in the NFL. Has stayed out of trouble off the field. Playing a 1 year contract he might play well to get his next contract. Then again this can be he last contract. If he comes in motivated to play is the key.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals trade for Bills offensive left tackle Gordy Glenn. Moving back to 21 pick and giving the Bills the 12 pick and swap 5th and 6th round picks.
Glenn was one of the best tackles but foot injuries the last 2 years have hurt. With playing just 6 games last year. Hopefully his foot is not hurt and he can return to the way was playing before. Makes it a gamble but can still get a good player. Moving back 9 picks may mean two starters. Also may mean the Bills pick a QB or trade for Bengals McCarron???

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Read where the Bills may trade up to #3 Colts pick for the QB. Things are starting to get interesting for the race to the top of the draft. Makes the Browns picks in high demand.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

McCarron signs with the Bills. Now do the Bengals think Jeff Driskel will be a good backup QB. The available QB's have been shuffled around to new teams by now.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

This will be an interesting year with McCarron now going to the Bills after they just traded away Taylor to the Browns who were supposedly interested in McCarron. Somebody is going to end up having egg in their face. For once I hope it is not the Browns :(

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Do Bengals look at a veteran like Fitzpatrick or maybe draft a QB in later round like Lauletta? I think I'd go the latter and maybe you get a diamond in the rough.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Or how about Mike White from Western KY? Hey Mike B, you might want to hire me as a consultant.😅

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Been some talk about Lauletta. They were real high on Driskel as a rookie before he got hurt. Many teams are loading up on backup QB's with the hope of drafting another QB. I think they stay young for one big reason. Mike will not want to spend the big bucks to bring in a back up.

Resigned Tyler Eiffert to a 2 year contract. Great player on the field. Has missed over half of the games since drafted. The Dr.'s have released him to play after back surgery.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals sign Cincinnati native Preston Brown who played for the Bills. He led the league in tackles last year. 260 pound linebacker who can run. Sure will help with Burfect out for 4 games or gone. Solid player gives options if the Bengals want to get rid of Burfect.
g
Bengals acquire backup to whoever is their backup QB in Matt Barkley. Signing him to a 2 year contract.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bodine signs with the Bills. Maybe Price might be an option. Read where he should be ready for preseason.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we traded our center Russell bodine, who I always thought was undersized, and not effective enough. would love to see rimington award winner billy price there. it all begins with the snap

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

With the signing of backup QB Barkley the Bengals sent QB Coach Alex Van Pelt to Toledo Pro Day. To watch MAC Offensive Player of the Year Logan Woodside. Who threw 3,882 yards 28 TD's and 8 int's.
Also there was an offensive tackle who may get drafted late or not at all. Maybe able to sign.

QB Coach Alex Van Pelt was fired from Green Bay. Which Arron Rodgers did not like or consulted about. As well as losing his friend and favorite WR Jordy Nelson. With 2 years left and not being happy in Green Bay maybe Rodgers might want to go elsewhere. With all the offensive weapons and improved offensive line. Rodgers may want to try elsewhere like Cincinnati. Hey if they can keep Burfect this could happen. But if it did he would probably get injured in his first game and be forced to retire.

Return to “Pro Sports”