Freshman Team

Re: 2018 Ironton Head football coach

Post by pistol »

Now, now kids, let's play nice!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Runner00 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:46 am Pendleton Time!
Let me get this straight. The board is going to now ask Pendelton to come and coach? What are they going to say? You were our second choice, will you still come? I think Vass can now know that his alma mater truly jerked one off in him. WOW!

4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

Runner00 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:46 am Pendleton Time!
He wasn’t one three the awesome interviewers recommended to the BOE so I would say that’s a long shot but at this point it looks like anything is possible

tobehonest
Waterboy

Post by tobehonest »

I believe the River City Buccaneers already play there, maybe their HC could take over the program ??

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

what a disaster this has turned out to be. I am embarrassed for this once proud program.i'm not in the least saying I'm ashamed of being from ironton, because that is not at all the case, I draw on lessons I learned from life in ironton everyday. whether it was my parents teaching me, my schooling, fishing on the riverbank, or my time playing football from 3rd through 10th grade. I love ironton and always will. but we were already turning into a laughing stock state wide about how this has been handled. only to have this putz do us this way. it behooves me that our board could not be smart enough to have an inclination this could happen.seriously maybe they need to read seops more. these people that are saying they have sources do in fact know more than the board it seems. and that is ridiculous. now we have lost a staff, losing starters LIKE goose crap through a strainer, fans are beside themselves and weren't showing up anyway. I fear we may temporarily lose the entire program till the boe, ad, and super are all gone. that's what I'd do today. gut the place. AND START OVER.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

So here’s where we stand , no superintendent , no head coach , the BOE hired a guy whose track record looks like more of a tease than a stripper does and are surprised he didn’t take the job , you have two clowns beavis and butthead interviewing people who (this came from someone who was interviewed)was the most bezoar interview he’s ever been through . Kids leaving the school and program like there’s been a outbreak of something. I guess we should be careful what we ask for because with Vass we knew what we had now we have nothing but a mess and look like a bunch of clowns .. great job beavis and butthead and BOE you get a gold star ..

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

AMEN BROTHER. WELL I ASSUME BROTHER.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

This is getting stupid.
Attachments
850B5A38-3E6C-4CC7-B004-0896070372A9.png

tobehonest
Waterboy

Post by tobehonest »

Hindsight is 20/20, But, I'm guessing they aren't happy with their decision. Their decision not to have soccer lines on the football field...Looking like they could really use those very soon.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Who ever is picked can't worry about who is not there. The back and forth stuff. Prepare and play with the kids who wants to be there. Don't let the drama in the locker room or on the field. Build a solid foundation for the programs future. Knowing they will never please everybody. Keep building by hard work. Changing the attitudes of players , parents and fans to a positive supporting attitude in all levels of football at Ironton.

For Salmons who turned down the job hard for his players, parents and fans to continue to support him knowing he keeps trying to go elsewhere multiple times.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

I do think Pendleton is the man for the job. But part of me wants him to pass on the job if it is offered to him. That would be comical.

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

Drop football and let the kids go to Rock Hill or Coal Grove. They have good young coaches and an enthusiastic bunch of athletes.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
2quick2catch
Freshman Team

Post by 2quick2catch »

Don't need that kind of ego anyway. Another vote for Pendleton here.

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

4th and iches wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:29 am So here’s where we stand , no superintendent , no head coach , the BOE hired a guy whose track record looks like more of a tease than a stripper does and are surprised he didn’t take the job , you have two clowns beavis and butthead interviewing people who (this came from someone who was interviewed)was the most bezoar interview he’s ever been through . Kids leaving the school and program like there’s been a outbreak of something. I guess we should be careful what we ask for because with Vass we knew what we had now we have nothing but a mess and look like a bunch of clowns .. great job beavis and butthead and BOE you get a gold star ..

Maybe your namesake should keep that job across the river. I'll just about bet Raceland will be in the same boat as Fairview

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:38 am This is getting stupid.
WHAT A WALKING BOIL THIS GUY MUST BE. I HAVE NO IDEA IF CABELL MIDLAND IS RETAINING HIM, OR IF HE HAS BEEN LET GO. BUT HE'D BE SO GONE IF I WERE INVOLED IF HE'S STILL THERE. I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION THAT SHOULD BE PUBLIC RECORD ANYWAY. SO IT SHOULD BE FINE TO ASK IT.

WHO IS ON THE IRONTON BOE ???

AND WHO IS INTERVIEWING APPLICANT'S FOR THE COACHING POSITION ???

irontonguy2018
Waterboy

Post by irontonguy2018 »

The ad and principle done the interviews.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

As much as I stir the pot when it comes to Ironton when we play, this is just more unneeded salt in the wound for their program.

Call the Pendleton kid today, tell him you made a big mistake and hopefully he will accept it and begin the turnaround. Good luck.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

so that's mark lafon the ad/basketball coach. and I'm not sure who is the principal. is it joey rowe.
and who are the board members, why is this so secretive. hold these people accountable. they are ruining the district.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:08 pmWHO IS ON THE IRONTON BOE ???

AND WHO IS INTERVIEWING APPLICANT'S FOR THE COACHING POSITION ???
No idea who is interviewing, but the board members are:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (16.51 KiB) Viewed 1858 times

ShooterFlatch
Waterboy

Post by ShooterFlatch »

Abe Froman wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:21 pm As much as I stir the pot when it comes to Ironton when we play, this is just more unneeded salt in the wound for their program.

Call the Pendleton kid today, tell him you made a big mistake and hopefully he will accept it and begin the turnaround. Good luck.
I agree pick up the phone and call Trevon Pendleton.

Return to “Football”