2018 Ironton Head football coach

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2018 Ironton Head football coach

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

they may be great people but anybody can see what is happening. marv lewis is a great guy. who coaches my bengals. but he should have been gone 6 years ago.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
4th and iches
Freshman Team

Post by 4th and iches »

12gauge wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:59 am
4th and iches wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:29 am So here’s where we stand , no superintendent , no head coach , the BOE hired a guy whose track record looks like more of a tease than a stripper does and are surprised he didn’t take the job , you have two clowns beavis and butthead interviewing people who (this came from someone who was interviewed)was the most bezoar interview he’s ever been through . Kids leaving the school and program like there’s been a outbreak of something. I guess we should be careful what we ask for because with Vass we knew what we had now we have nothing but a mess and look like a bunch of clowns .. great job beavis and butthead and BOE you get a gold star ..

Maybe your namesake should keep that job across the river. I'll just about bet Raceland will be in the same boat as Fairview
My name sake ? And I don’t give a crap what raceland or Fairview does y would I

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

ShooterFlatch wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:25 pm
Abe Froman wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:21 pm As much as I stir the pot when it comes to Ironton when we play, this is just more unneeded salt in the wound for their program.

Call the Pendleton kid today, tell him you made a big mistake and hopefully he will accept it and begin the turnaround. Good luck.
I agree pick up the phone and call Trevon Pendleton.
Offer Pendleton. The board has already proven they will hire an outsider so let's get this done.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know every one of them personally except ryan Guthrie I don't know him. and I think they are all stand up guys. but collectively as a group they are not getting this done and it's sad. especially with some former players and coaches involved.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Abe Froman wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:21 pm As much as I stir the pot when it comes to Ironton when we play, this is just more unneeded salt in the wound for their program.

Call the Pendleton kid today, tell him you made a big mistake and hopefully he will accept it and begin the turnaround. Good luck.
MAN ABE, I CAIN'T BELIEVE I'M ACTUALLY PRINTIN THIS, BUT I COULD NOT AGREE MORE MAN.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TREVON IS AS TOUGH AS A .59 CENT TEE BONE. HE'LL GET THIS DONE. AND APPARENTLY WANTS COACH TRIPLETT INVOLVED, CAN WE SAY DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN WE DO THIS ALREADY.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'd hire Pendleton then get a bunch of fellers together like juan Thomas,tank whaley,ken fritz, phil hieronimous, rick howard, jeff kriebel, jermon Jackson, rod boykin, tim hodges, bubby flethcher,coach triplett and the like and smoke every team that comes through the gates. and they'd just have to like it.

Truthful
Waterboy

Post by Truthful »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:35 pm I'd hire Pendleton then get a bunch of fellers together like juan Thomas,tank whaley,ken fritz, phil hieronimous, rick howard, jeff kriebel, jermon Jackson, rod boykin, tim hodges, bubby flethcher,coach triplett and the like and smoke every team that comes through the gates. and they'd just have to like it.

I heard that bait would be the o-line coach?

Truthful
Waterboy

Post by Truthful »

79Tiger wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Offer Pendleton. The board has already proven they will hire an outsider so let's get this done.

pendleton would be here for only a minute before going to west when that job opens up!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I agree.....get him quickly if he's still interested, especially after this fiasco.

2quick2catch
Freshman Team

Post by 2quick2catch »

Truthful wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:46 pm

pendleton would be here for only a minute before going to west when that job opens up!
I disagree, I think Pendleton views Ironton as a destination job.

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

IMG_1611.JPG

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

2quick2catch wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:53 pm

I also like the staff that would be coming with him.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Why in the world would Salmons even interview if he thought there was a decent chance he'd turn it down? Sounds like an ego issue if you ask me.

As to the Ironton situation itself, whoever 'recommended' this guy looks like a clown now too.. If that's LaFon and the Principal, well, you failed miserable. Now you have to try to patch even more wounds.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2quick2catch wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:53 pm

I have felt all along Pendleton wants to re-build fighting tiger football. and woyld be a long term situation, instead of a temporary bandaid on a cut that numerous sutures.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

who is ironton's principal.

irontonguy2018
Waterboy

Post by irontonguy2018 »

Joe rowe

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's what I thought but I wasn't sure.
thanks.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

now all the names are on the table, hold them accountable to get this right.
mark lafon and joe rowe interviewing and the present school board.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

4thgoal wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:24 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:08 pmWHO IS ON THE IRONTON BOE ???

AND WHO IS INTERVIEWING APPLICANT'S FOR THE COACHING POSITION ???
No idea who is interviewing, but the board members are:

Capture.JPG
TIM JOHNSON, ROBERT PLEASANT, MARK FIELDS, RYAN GUTHRIE, JAY ZORNES
AND HERE'S THE SCHOOL BOARD, MAKE SOME NOISE ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Football”