INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

it looks nice here. I can't wait to hear if the lake is holding the water so they can finish raising the gate n restock.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the rain is really helping the lake it's looking great now.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YTB, hoping the lake's problems will be proven to be solved. Lake White residents deserve a break.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's looking nice omega. I was weedeating down there yesterday. and it's fully up under my dock now with a maybe 5/6 inches of depth. the next level raise will make the big difference. they are monitoring the water level to see if we are maintaining the level. and we have several days of rain forecast starting today. so just say a prayer that the lake is holding the water, and they can raise the dam the rest of the way. and things can get back to normal here. thanks for the well wishes.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Good to hear, Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thanks brother you n bolt need to come play some pool, n take a gator ride n fish now.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

somebody told me the gate got raised to the top. but I've not been around there yet.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they have the gates raised. so one can only assume they think the lake is retaining the water. if that is not the case. or entirely the case. best case scenario the gates are up. if some is leaking out. let nature fix it. enough silt here to stop a hole eventually. and the gate/dam is doing it's job as far as water retention/flood control.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Silt is good stuff for holding water.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MAN THE BULLFROGS ARE BELLERIN EVERYWHERE. AND TO AN OLE FROG GIGGER FROM WAY BACK. THEY SOUND'S LIKE BIG - UN'S. COME FROGGIN SEASON, OLE BAIT N MY TRUSTY OLE JON BOAT STUMPJUMPER AND A GOOD HATLIGHT MAY HAVE TO CATCH US A MESS. AN WATCH EM FLOP AROUND IN SOME COOKIN OIL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:18 am Image
TOMMY LIKEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I always told my dad as a young bait I wanted a pet tiger trench.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

prolly not a good fit fer a subdivision in ironton at the time.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 2:56 am Silt is good stuff for holding water.
Feces is good for holding water too, that's why Lake Logan never loses any. :o :shock:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OH SNAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I WANT TO SAY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE, I MEAN ANYONE DURING THESE LAKE WHITE PROJECTS THAT I WISH TO APOLOGIZE. I HAVE LIVED HERE 8 YEARS, 4 OF WHICH WITH NO LAKE. AND MY PATIENCE WAS EXHAUSTED. THERE ARE TIMES I DIDN'T HANDLE THINGS AS I SHOULD HAVE. AND I SHOULD NOT HAVE AS A CHRISTIAN. SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME, THE MEDIA, WORKERS, PROJECT MANAGERS. ANYONE INVOLVED. NOBODY HAS SAID ANYTHING OTHER THAN 1 PM. BUT THE LORD PUT THIS ON MY HEART TO DO. AND IT'S SINCERE. HOPEFULLY WITH GOD'S GRACE IT'S FINALLY FIXED. AND THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR PATIENCE WITH ME AS WELL. TOM OSBORNE.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 7:05 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 2:56 am Silt is good stuff for holding water.
Feces is good for holding water too, that's why Lake Logan never loses any. :o :shock:
Yeah, I heard already this year that a few Baby Ruth's was seen floating around. :? :roll: Straight pipe city in different areas out there. :?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:47 am MAN THE BULLFROGS ARE BELLERIN EVERYWHERE. AND TO AN OLE FROG GIGGER FROM WAY BACK. THEY SOUND'S LIKE BIG - UN'S. COME FROGGIN SEASON, OLE BAIT N MY TRUSTY OLE JON BOAT STUMPJUMPER AND A GOOD HATLIGHT MAY HAVE TO CATCH US A MESS. AN WATCH EM FLOP AROUND IN SOME COOKIN OIL.
Bait, do you put them bullfrogs "in hot cooking oil" while they are conscious/alive? :shock: Or knock them out first?

Return to “The Off season”