D4 district semi’s

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

D4 district semi’s

Post by ManitouDan »

Who moved on today from Rio ? I would have attended if closer to home , wish they were still in muletown .

Liberal:(n) A person so open minded their brains fell out .
SOSoftball
Freshman Team

Re: D4 district semi’s

Post by SOSoftball »

ManitouDan wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 7:10 pm Who moved on today from Rio ? I would have attended if closer to home , wish they were still in muletown .
Clay over Belpre 8-0

Peebles tied with Symmes Valley 4-4 in the third or fourth and currently on rain delay.

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

No rain south of Ptown , I wish , grass needs it

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

Weather allow play today ?

Spartan96
Freshman Team

Post by Spartan96 »

Last update I seen. Was Readsville Eastern/ Valley tied 5-5 in the 15th inning!!

Spartan96
Freshman Team

Post by Spartan96 »

Scratch that Valley takes it 7-5 in 15 innings. What a game that must have been to watch

SOSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by SOSoftball »

How will that long of a game effect the second game between Notre Dame and Southern?

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

15 innings , instant Sportscenter Classic .

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

Did ND and Southern go ahead and start ? They have lights , I guess they could finish .

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

ND up 6-0 per twitter around the 4th inning . Schaeffer with a HR ( big time shot to hit one at Rio )

Sportsdad24/7
Waterboy

Post by Sportsdad24/7 »

ND up 5-0 game called due to darkness in bottom of 5th. Game will resume tomorrow at 430. Game should have been called at beginning of 5th inning, the officials talked it over with the site coordinator and they continued play. Southerns pitcher took a line shot off her pitching hand and then they called the game. Rio doesn’t have lights.

ColdHardTruth
JV Team

Post by ColdHardTruth »

Clay, Notre Dame, New Boston, Green, Symmes Valley, Eastern all won a playoff game against Non SOC1 schools with Clay, Notre Dame and Symmes Valley all going on to be Sectional Champs.
I could be wrong about Eastern and not sure what Western did.
Clay and Notre Dame will go deep into the tournament, great job by both programs.

All is a testament to the competitiveness of the SOC1 right now.

SEOhio
Freshman Team

Post by SEOhio »

ColdHardTruth wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 11:14 pm Clay, Notre Dame, New Boston, Green, Symmes Valley, Eastern all won a playoff game against Non SOC1 schools with Clay, Notre Dame and Symmes Valley all going on to be Sectional Champs.
Clay and Notre Dame will go deep into the tournament, great job by both programs.

You really can't say that is a testament of the SOC I right now with winning one game. I agree that Clay, Notre Dame, and Symmes Valley definitely has talent that can compete and that is why they are sectional champs. As to the other three, Eastern beat Federal Hocking who was 0-14 and went on to lose to Southern, New Boston beat Whiteoak (4-12) and was shut out by Peebles, and Green won against St. Joe in a very close game that you stated before played a very weak schedule being 7-2 and was handled easily by ND. If you gauge your competitiveness by winning the first round of the tourney with teams with very few wins or played many quality games then you have very low expectations.

"If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything at all"
ColdHardTruth
JV Team

Post by ColdHardTruth »

SEOhio wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:28 am
ColdHardTruth wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 11:14 pm Clay, Notre Dame, New Boston, Green, Symmes Valley, Eastern all won a playoff game against Non SOC1 schools with Clay, Notre Dame and Symmes Valley all going on to be Sectional Champs.

You really can't say that is a testament of the SOC I right now with winning one game. I agree that Clay, Notre Dame, and Symmes Valley definitely has talent that can compete and that is why they are sectional champs. As to the other three, Eastern beat Federal Hocking who was 0-14 and went on to lose to Southern, New Boston beat Whiteoak (4-12) and was shut out by Peebles, and Green won against St. Joe in a very close game that you stated before played a very weak schedule being 7-2 and was handled easily by ND. If you gauge your competitiveness by winning the first round of the tourney with teams with very few wins or played many quality games then you have very low expectations.
Haha i could say the sky was blue and you would disagree and tell me what exact shade of blue it really is.

I'm just happy you're a fan :)

SOSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by SOSoftball »

ColdHardTruth wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Haha i could say the sky was blue and you would disagree and tell me what exact shade of blue it really is.

I think you two need to meet after school on the playground.

SEOhio
Freshman Team

Post by SEOhio »

ColdHardTruth wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Now that isn't true! I just state facts on a variety of posts, you just happen to be the one right now. You then get your feelings hurt and start calling people names. I would give you a participation trophy or award but those have no have no business in any JH or HS sport nor any conversation regarding it.

"If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything at all"
SOSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by SOSoftball »

Any updates in Notre Dame game?

Sportsdad24/7
Waterboy

Post by Sportsdad24/7 »

ND won 6-0

Return to “Softball”