The Bannon Park Classic is back again

jgordon0315
JV Team

The Bannon Park Classic is back again

Post by jgordon0315 »

Thursday June 28th- Sunday July 1st The Bannon Park Classic will return to Portsmouth, Ohio. There will be 5 different divisions. Grades passing to 5th & 6th will kick things off on Thursday morning, Grades passing to 7th & 8th will start Friday morning and high school will be under Friday Night Lights. Championship round will start Saturday Morning and the adult division will start Saturday afternoon with the Championship round on Sunday afternoon.
And the O.G. division (Ages 35 and up) on that Sunday afternoon as well.

Winners receive t-shirts & trophies or medals in the lower divisions and the Adult Division will be a Winners take all Cash Prize $1,500. For more details email Jeff Lisath at jefflisath@yahoo.com

Or contact us
Jerald Gordon: (740) 464-1484
Yvette Jordan: (740) 370-5353
Tom Bailey: (740) 285-7421

It’s not too late to register your team, become a vendor, or sponsor our event. Register your teams for the Bannon Park Classic online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bannon-par ... 5733084888.

Adults: $150 per team
High school: $100 per team
7th and 8th grade: $50 per team
5th and 6th grade: $35 per team
O.G. division (Ages 35 and up): $100 per team

*There is a late fee after June 15.

Nonrefundable

Registered Officials, Security, food and music.

sportsnation
Waterboy

Re: The Bannon Park Classic is back again

Post by sportsnation »

Good Luck this year..I have attended a few of these games and they was always very competitive and fun to watch

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

jgordon0315: Looking forward to the Classic. Hopefully the weather will cooperate so that it can be an outdoor event. Got to make sure I've got my sunscreen ready.

Jeff Lisath
JV Team

Post by Jeff Lisath »

Long Live the Classic! Thank you Jerald, Tom and Yvette. The Dayton boys are geared up and ready to repeat as Champions! See ya soon!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

I know a group of 7th graders that are really looking forward to playing in the classic.

jgordon0315
JV Team

Post by jgordon0315 »

BigBlueNation wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:04 pm I know a group of 7th graders that are really looking forward to playing in the classic.
Did they already register??

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

jgordon0315 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:17 pm
BigBlueNation wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:04 pm I know a group of 7th graders that are really looking forward to playing in the classic.
Did they already register??
Yes. They are supposed to be.

wipala
Varsity

Post by wipala »

How did the Classic play out this year

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

wipala: The team with former Trojans Anthony Williams, Jayllen Carter, Bryan Taylor, and Brice Kearns won the Classic. On Sunday, they had to move indoors at the old PHS gym due to rain. It finished around 9:30 PM and there was a decent crowd there. I don't know who won MVP but Jayllen Carter to me was the outstanding player of the tournament.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

trojandave wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:02 am wipala: The team with former Trojans Anthony Williams, Jayllen Carter, Bryan Taylor, and Brice Kearns won the Classic. On Sunday, they had to move indoors at the old PHS gym due to rain. It finished around 9:30 PM and there was a decent crowd there. I don't know who won MVP but Jayllen Carter to me was the outstanding player of the tournament.
Paper mentioned a Kyle Sexton as MVP. IDK if it’s the same age group

trojandave
SEOP

Post by trojandave »

fbnut: Sexton was the MVP of the high school division. The team I listed was in the adult division.

wipala
Varsity

Post by wipala »

TD thanks for the info. Wishing the Trojans a great and safe season,,,sure would be nice
if an air craft carrier transferred in.....

Return to “Boys Basketball”