Here we go again...

bballislife
Waterboy

Re: Here we go again...

Post by bballislife »

The Artist 44 wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:53 pm Heard he took job at New Lex maybe. Not a good decision. Hope those parents got what they wanted. Davis looks good for Vinton County.
I don't think parents like that will ever be happy. I'm sure they are somewhat happy that a couple girls left though (thinking more playing time for their child) but they will struggle now. Guess they don't care about that! Crazy world we live in when adults can act the way they do! I wouldn't want to call myself a Logan player or parent! Shameful!!

The Artist 44
Waterboy

Post by The Artist 44 »

It is a shame because the 2 best players left...Lunsford and Davis. The best players got the majority of the minutes which the last time I checked...was the way it is supposed to work.

SEFan
JV Team

Post by SEFan »

bballislife wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:29 am
The Artist 44 wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:53 pm Heard he took job at New Lex maybe. Not a good decision. Hope those parents got what they wanted. Davis looks good for Vinton County.
I don't think parents like that will ever be happy. I'm sure they are somewhat happy that a couple girls left though (thinking more playing time for their child) but they will struggle now. Guess they don't care about that! Crazy world we live in when adults can act the way they do! I wouldn't want to call myself a Logan player or parent! Shameful!!
He went to New Lex? Ouch. Didn’t they go winless last season?

No they won’t be happy and that’s sad. Embarrassing to be a player or parent right now after that’s how you treated your coach who was WINNING. The AD is at as much fault as anybody for allowing this to happen.

SEFan
JV Team

Post by SEFan »

The Artist 44 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:10 am It is a shame because the 2 best players left...Lunsford and Davis. The best players got the majority of the minutes which the last time I checked...was the way it is supposed to work.
What about Starlin and Sammons? They still have them. But Davis and Lunsford leaving puts any kind of current and future success in serious doubt, especially playing the though D1 schedule Chadwell had them playing the last couple years. Without them, they’ll have to dumb back down the schedule just to say they can win games again. What a shame.

bballislife
Waterboy

Post by bballislife »

SEFan wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:29 am
The Artist 44 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:10 am It is a shame because the 2 best players left...Lunsford and Davis. The best players got the majority of the minutes which the last time I checked...was the way it is supposed to work.
What about Starlin and Sammons? They still have them. But Davis and Lunsford leaving puts any kind of current and future success in serious doubt, especially playing the though D1 schedule Chadwell had them playing the last couple years. Without them, they’ll have to dumb back down the schedule just to say they can win games again. What a shame.
I heard Sammons is leaving too! Smart kid! Logan really screwed up!!

SEFan
JV Team

Post by SEFan »

bballislife wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:26 am
SEFan wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:29 am
I heard Sammons is leaving too! Smart kid! Logan really screwed up!!
Wow. Well at least the AD and parents can say the kids remaining get playing time!

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

Been off line for a while but as my screen name says I like Truth and not fiction . The same 3 or 4 have been bashing your Chieftain school . I do not know all the particulars but I do know that my Chieftain friends are straight forward and have alot of CLASS. Sad that someone behind a screen name can say the things that they say . IMO If you just move on with your child you would be better off . You will be OK and the Lady Chieftains will be just fine . Good luck to the transfers and also good luck to the Lady Chieftains .

bballislife
Waterboy

Post by bballislife »

Truth&fiction wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:49 pm Been off line for a while but as my screen name says I like Truth and not fiction . The same 3 or 4 have been bashing your Chieftain school . I do not know all the particulars but I do know that my Chieftain friends are straight forward and have alot of CLASS. Sad that someone behind a screen name can say the things that they say . IMO If you just move on with your child you would be better off . You will be OK and the Lady Chieftains will be just fine . Good luck to the transfers and also good luck to the Lady Chieftains .
Truth!! And yet you are probably the very one who made sure this happened to a great coach!! And are benefiting from it!!!! And same goes for you as far as going behind an alias! If you are so bold then why didn't you just put your actual name for your user name!? Thought so!!!!! The same 2 or 3 people made sure Chadwell didn't return so if you want to start pointing fingers we can start naming names!!!!!

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

bballislife wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:07 pm
Truth&fiction wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:49 pm Been off line for a while but as my screen name says I like Truth and not fiction . The same 3 or 4 have been bashing your Chieftain school . I do not know all the particulars but I do know that my Chieftain friends are straight forward and have alot of CLASS. Sad that someone behind a screen name can say the things that they say . IMO If you just move on with your child you would be better off . You will be OK and the Lady Chieftains will be just fine . Good luck to the transfers and also good luck to the Lady Chieftains .
Truth!! And yet you are probably the very one who made sure this happened to a great coach!! And are benefiting from it!!!! And same goes for you as far as going behind an alias! If you are so bold then why didn't you just put your actual name for your user name!? Thought so!!!!! The same 2 or 3 people made sure Chadwell didn't return so if you want to start pointing fingers we can start naming names!!!!!
Do not know Coach Chadwell , never met the man , never saw him coach , I'm just reading and giving an insight only . As far as screen names this is a Forum for discussion . I apologize if I offended you . You can continue to post as please, but for sure I had nothing to do with changing coaches . So go at it and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bballislife
Waterboy

Post by bballislife »

Truth&fiction wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:03 pm
bballislife wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:07 pm
Do not know Coach Chadwell , never met the man , never saw him coach , I'm just reading and giving an insight only . As far as screen names this is a Forum for discussion . I apologize if I offended you . You can continue to post as please, but for sure I had nothing to do with changing coaches . So go at it and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Highly doubtful! Easy to say anything you want but seems to me that you act like you know a lot about situation in first comment then act like you are oblivious in the second comment!

SEFan
JV Team

Post by SEFan »

Maybe you don’t know the situation. But you almost seem happy girls transferred so maybe some other kids can get some playing time? Then you wish the Lady Chiefs and transfers girls good luck almost like you are happy Coach Chadwell is going so those girls can get playing time? Then you say some of those people have “class” when they waited two months to let go the head coach and give it to his JV coach, that’s about as classless as it gets.

Just my interpretation but you seem to know more than what you are leading on.

bballislife
Waterboy

Post by bballislife »

SEFan wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:24 pm
Maybe you don’t know the situation. But you almost seem happy girls transferred so maybe some other kids can get some playing time? Then you wish the Lady Chiefs and transfers girls good luck almost like you are happy Coach Chadwell is going so those girls can get playing time? Then you say some of those people have “class” when they waited two months to let go the head coach and give it to his JV coach, that’s about as classless as it gets.

Just my interpretation but you seem to know more than what you are leading on.
Yep exactly what I'm thinking!!! They are changing their tune now!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”