INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by Omega »

Regarding Mrs. Bait, no news may be good news. The Docs may be able to control her condition with medication, exercise, diet, etc. Still including the Osborne family in my prayers.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Another prayer tonight for Lisa. The man upstairs is with you both ole buddy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Omega wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:21 pm Regarding Mrs. Bait, no news may be good news. The Docs may be able to control her condition with medication, exercise, diet, etc. Still including the Osborne family in my prayers.
exactly omega , that's what I'm rooting for. and praise God she got through it all right.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

A FRIEND OF MINE STOPPED BY THE HOUSE SATURDAY EVENING. HE HOOKED INTO ABOUT A 50 POUND FLATHEAD CATFISH. HE WAS USING 6 POUND TEST, AND WAS IN A KAYAK, IT PULLED HIM ALL OVER THE PLACE IN THE KAYAK. HE FINALLY GOT WHERE HIS FEET COULD TOUCH BOTTOM, AND SNAPPED A COUPLE OF PICS, AND THEN IT CAME LOOSE WHILE HE HAD HIS HANDS ON IT TRYING TO GET THE HOOK OUT. IT WAS A HOSSCAT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

finally the lake is completely full. happy, happy, happy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

me n the mrs. had a wonderful fishin excursion Saturday night. we caught a mess of channel cat, bluegill n crappie. right out front off our dock. we turned everything loose, the crappie and bluegill were mostly smaller, but some keepers, the channel catfish were plenty big enough fer a fish fry. but we turned stuff loose. the lake needs that right now. strangest thing yester I caught about a 4 pound channel cat, and went to take him off the hook, and he was missing his right pectoral fin, just didn't have one. that's a 1st for me.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ya'll come see us sometime. my phone number is on my facebook page. and the address is 626 lake white road.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Have a happy 4th, Bait. But better hide from the big marble rollin pin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Trench,

You set my cardiac rehab progress back with that set of pix.
What a way to celebrate independence !

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WELL GOD BLESS AMERICA , THANKS TRENCH. AND I DEFINATELY AM HIDING THE ROLLIN PINS. I FEEL WAY MORE PATRIOTIC ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Omega wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:51 am Trench,

You set my cardiac rehab progress back with that set of pix.
What a way to celebrate independence !
I HEAR YA OMEGA, I GOT OUT OF SORTS MYSELF A BIT THERE, LOL

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

It is with great remorse that i tell you my best friend Kimbo is no longer with us. He was an English Mastiff, He would have been 10 Dec.12th. But his ole back legs n hips just failed him. Otherwise he was perfectly healthy. I cryed my eyes out all day. His last ride was maybe my worst trip ever in my life. Being disabled, I am home with him everyday. For 10 years he has been right beside me n Lisa. He is the Grandest, Greatest dog I ever had. And I have had some Dandie's. He is also the Biggest dog I ever had, At one time he was just barely over 200. Today we laid him to rest at 133. He ate like a horse and was completely healthy otherwise. A 10 year old large breed dog like a Mastiff would be in their 90's by Dog Years. He was an indoor dog the entire time and had a wonderful life. God blessed us richly with him, Now he is playing with his Brother Maximus and running like a Deer. Please remember Me and Lisa in your prayers. This one really hurt. I feel like I lost a child. Thank you Tom N Lisa Osborne. THANK YOU LORD FOR OUR YEARS WITH THIS WONDERFUL SOUL.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:50 am It is with great remorse that i tell you my best friend Kimbo is no longer with us. He was an English Mastiff, He would have been 10 Dec.12th. But his ole back legs n hips just failed him. Otherwise he was perfectly healthy. I cryed my eyes out all day. His last ride was maybe my worst trip ever in my life. Being disabled, I am home with him everyday. For 10 years he has been right beside me n Lisa. He is the Grandest, Greatest dog I ever had. And I have had some Dandie's. He is also the Biggest dog I ever had, At one time he was just barely over 200. Today we laid him to rest at 133. He ate like a horse and was completely healthy otherwise. A 10 year old large breed dog like a Mastiff would be in their 90's by Dog Years. He was an indoor dog the entire time and had a wonderful life. God blessed us richly with him, Now he is playing with his Brother Maximus and running like a Deer. Please remember Me and Lisa in your prayers. This one really hurt. I feel like I lost a child. Thank you Tom N Lisa Osborne. THANK YOU LORD FOR OUR YEARS WITH THIS WONDERFUL SOUL.
Very sorry to hear that, Bait. I know how ya feel old bud. It hurts to the core. I've had good ole dogs that was my pride and joy that have passed. If it makes ya feel any better, we will see them again one day. They will be waiting on us when it's our time to pass. I honestly believe God has a place they play and have a good ole time till they are with the ones they love again. It's a place called Rainbow Bridge. Hope this makes you feel a little better. Prayers for both of you.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that is beautiful, thank you.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we went fishing last night till 10:30pm, musta caught 60 bluegills , but nothing else. the lake remains full and is holding water.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO EVERYONE N GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

EXCITING REDS GAME LAST NIGHT, A NAILBITER. I HOPE EVERYBODY HAS A WONDERFUL, SAFE 4TH OF JULY. AND GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER CHANNEL RIGHT NOW. IT IS 97, FEELS LIKE 111. NOT A DAY TO BE MESSED WITH OUTSIDE YA'LL. BE SAFE OUT THERE.

LAKE WHITE 4TH OF JULY BOAT PARADE STARTS WEDNESDAY THE 4TH OF JULY MORNING AT 10AM. EVERYBODY IS LEAVING FROM THE MARINA AT 10AM. WHICH IS STRAIGHT ACROSS FROM MY HOUSE IF ANYBODY WANTS TO WATCH IT FROM MY DOCK. JUST CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF PLEASE.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

got to scrolling through the forum and after 1/2 way through the pics I had to make sure I was still on the right website!! LOL lord have mercy wat patriotism

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU CAN THANK OLE TRENCH FOR THAT. I HAD TO HIDE MRS. BAIT'S BLUE N WHITE MARBLE ROLLIN PIN FROM HER FAMED ROLLIN PIN COLLECTION. I WAS SCROLLIN THROUGH HERE ONE DAY AND SHE WALKED IN N SWARPED ME WITH IT. LOL

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HUGE FIREWORKS DISPLAY TONIGHT, SATURDAY THE7TH. AT DAILYVILLE BAPTIST CHURCH. BOUT 1/4 OF A MILE PAST BILL'S BAIT HOUSE ON 220. HERE AT LAKE WHITE

Return to “The Off season”