INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:12 am I haven't heard anything report wise. but I'm hearing chatter about redraining the lake. man, I hope not. we have turned into a punchline here.
I hope not as well, Bait. Sounds like the fish are starting to multiply/thrive in there again. Be a shame to drain it again. I feel sorry for all the folks around there as well with boats and Lake activity's they like to do, and having to worry about what's going on with water levels and leaks.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'm hearing rumors as well about dredging the end out I live on, the front of the lake n making it deeper. but who knows what's true and what ain't when you hear it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we're dang sure getting the rains here Tuesday morning.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man I have a log yard out front. the koon tail grass has grown up to the surface around my dock. and in some cases growing out of the water. then we had huge rains yesterday.it washed a bunch of trees down from pee pee creek and now I have a bunch of large trees stuck floating in the grass around my dock now. just laying there. ole bait is gonna have to get out there and cast them out to sea.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THAT FEELING YOU GET WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO GET USED TO THE NEW POWER IN YOUR NEW CONTACT LENS. AND YOU CALL A BUSINESS BECAUSE THEY FORGOT TO PICK UP YOUR TRASH YESTERDAY. AND YOU ACCIDENTALLY CALL WENDY'S AND TELL THEM YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND EXPLAIN THAT THEY FORGOT TO PICK UP YOUR TRASH YESTERDAY. OH MY GARSH. -- AT LEAST SHE WAS A GOOD SPORT ABOUT IT. I TOLD HER SHE'D LIKELY NOT GET ANOTHER CALL LIKE THAT AGAIN TODAY, LOL.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Notice the kayaker going over. :shock: :lol: :lol:
[imghttp://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/66/3a/db/663adbae357f34cbb2a2f5c708864ffc.jpg][/img]

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

stunning pictures trench, as always. you da man. you have contribute so much to this topic with you awesome pictures. and your rollin' pin pictures.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Glad you like. Those was "just a few" gorgeous scenery spots that the Evergreen State has to offer, Bait. The Great State Of Washington.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:42 am Image
between Waverly and Piketon

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's the main feeder creek to lake white reply. the lake is full.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:08 pm
Don't know the location of this pic. Just like the name of the creek :lol: :lol: and heard Bait talk about it draining into the Lake.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's on 23 north heading towards waverly, right before you get into town. it can be quite deep in some holes. very purty turquoise lookin water. great place to put a minner trap or seign minners. I hit the deck seignin minners there one time on a slimy slick rock and hit like a 30 pound bag of taters, lost all my minners. my buddy was laughing so bad, he nearly passed out. I was like al are you okay. he was like I cain't see nothing ozzie, but I hear you. it was a hoot.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:23 pm
Don't know the location of this pic. Just like the name of the creek :lol: :lol: and heard Bait talk about it draining into the Lake.
When I go to Manchester I go this way and get on 32. I few years ago is when we first saw the sign. Almost pulled over for a pee.LOL This way almost cut 20 miles and some good time off from when I use to go through Chillicothe. Alwaya nice to stop at the road side rest heading west.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:20 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:23 pm

When I go to Manchester I go this way and get on 32. I few years ago is when we first saw the sign. Almost pulled over for a pee.LOL This way almost cut 20 miles and some good time off from when I use to go through Chillicothe. Alwaya nice to stop at the road side rest heading west.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Be good if you really had to pee with that sign there, and the law seen someone taking a leak. They could say to try and avoid a urinating in public charge. Officer I couldn't hold it and the sign there says pee pee creek. I thought you could pee here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

sounds logical to me. many will remember this. but where the super quick is there across from mcdonald's on 23. that used to be pee pee gas. it was a gas station. I remember gassing up a 77 jeep cj7 there on the way to Columbus many moons ago. and they gave me a bumper sticker that said I got gas at pee pee gas.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

hahaha

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

very heavy rains here yesterday, washed a lot of debris away from the dock.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

maybe this supposed leak has somehow sealed itself. we were staying full before all this rain.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Sounds good, Bait. I'm hoping for all ya all around there, it goes trouble free of leaking.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I ain't heard anything else about it trench. me n a neighbor are getting out around our docks today with one of them grim reaper sickles and cutting down some koon tail grass from around our docks. and getting rid of some logs that floated in during the very heavy rains. I got a floatin telephone pole out front.

Return to “The Off season”