INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:03 am getting rid of some logs that floated in during the very heavy rains. I got a floatin telephone pole out front.
Them are big ole boat propeller busters. :shock:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

you bet they are.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

me n one of my bestest buddies got in the lake yesterday with a big ole grim reaper sickle n rakes and you wouldn't believe what we drug out to sea as far as the koon tail grass. it was stickin plumb out of the water. it looks a lot different now.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Whoa Nellie , at first I thought he was popping a wheelie :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I rolled a ridin mowor over one time up here. turned a craftsman on it's side. it was too small for this hill anyway. ole bait don't fall like he used too. it was pandaleeria.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:53 pm Whoa Nellie , at first I thought he was popping a wheelie :lol:
That guy on that tractor should see your back bank, eh Bolt? :lol: He's on baby bank. :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:02 pm I rolled a ridin mowor over one time up here. turned a craftsman on it's side. it was too small for this hill anyway. ole bait don't fall like he used too. it was pandaleeria.
It can get dangerous real quick and when you least expect it. :shock:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yea I would like to see that guy bail off going down a hill after the tranny let go like I did. He had to been trying to pop it up because aint no way that bank he is on is steep enough. Now if he were on my bank he wouldn't have to try very hard would he trench lol. I sent that video to RM and he actually thought I flipped mine over. He even talked to my neighbors on facebook wondering if I was alright. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Whaaat? That don't even come close to looking like your property anywhere on your lot. This guy is big on there, but your tractor isn't red. I thought you said he used your new tractor already. It's as black as it can get. :lol: He may have thought you bought another one maybe. :lol: He must be worried about that bank backairewww too, and knew you flipped them before and one rolled down the hill on you smashing into a tree after you jumped off. :lol: I fixed the front end lid better and cleaned that yardman up, even the gas tank looks new :lol: All Looks new now, even the wheels :lol: I cleaned everything you can imagine on it, even used tire foam on the outside of the tires like a car. :lol: :lol: but she sure is loud. The muffler was real loose and I tightened it up but it's still loud. :shock: Sometime we need to get that key start hooked back up on it. You game sometime to help me when I get a battery?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I don't know why he said that. Had me kind of scratching my head too. He must have thought I was sending a hint that I did that on mine. He knows about that accident I had back there not long ago and also Big D flipped over back there years ago. He was really worried though for some reason. He knows that wasn't me in the video, he even mowed with that Murray not long ago on that bank. Ol BS just laughed when we made fun of how loud that yardman was. He must have heard it too.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

my brother in law back when I lived at kitts hill had a Honda 3 wheeler. I had rode dirt bikes before many times in the woods , but had never ridin a 3 wheeler. up a purty steep bank I went on my hill, and didn't know to lean up towards the front at the top. and up she went like an unbroke mustang, just kinda suspended straight up for a couple seconds, and over she went. I hit the ground and went down the bank.it really adled me, and then I remembered and I looked up and here come the 3 wheeler on top of me. all I had time to do was raise my right leg. somehow my foot hit right where the seat was and I steered it mostly off to the right side before it hit. then I went in and changed my drawers. that was the 1st and only time I ever rode a 3 wheeler.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I can only Imagine what that would have been like. I have went back over on my tractors mowing my banks around here and have always been lucky enough to kick the mower away from me before it landed. Speaking of 3 wheelers I know a guy who really messed up his life on one. He was riding it down a road and went into a ditch. It permanently disabled his arm and he had to go on social security. You know who he is trench, the guy that just died who once said RK was dumber than a box of rocks. :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's sad we lost our piano player at my previous church to a 4 wheeler accident and a dramatic brain injury. as I understand just driving fast in a field and hit a hole. wonderful lady from a great family.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:21 pm I can only Imagine what that would have been like. I have went back over on my tractors mowing my banks around here and have always been lucky enough to kick the mower away from me before it landed. Speaking of 3 wheelers I know a guy who really messed up his life on one. He was riding it down a road and went into a ditch. It permanently disabled his arm and he had to go on social security. You know who he is trench, the guy that just died who once said RK was dumber than a box of rocks. :lol:
Yep, I know who you are talking about. That's a shame he died. Never would have thought that so soon. He was full of energy. :)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:02 pm that's sad we lost our piano player at my previous church to a 4 wheeler accident and a dramatic brain injury. as I understand just driving fast in a field and hit a hole. wonderful lady from a great family.
Sorry to hear that. Bait. Prayers for her and her family.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes that was several years ago. she was a wonderful lady. jeff Crandall's wife.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

trench and cbolt you guys are two nutty hocking county fellars! :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ain't they though inches. they sound like livin proof the early settlers had sex with the buffalo. I cain't wait to meet em, we may be kin n not know it yet.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

getting some much needed rain here at the lake. I'd hunt me some night crawlers tonight, but by the time ole bait can bend down to get em with my back, ''THEY GONE''. I can hear em laffin my last few attempts. they're like run, -- and larry the main crawler is like == wait, wait, wait, now everybody go. sorry big boy, not tonight.

Return to “The Off season”