Trimble 34 Nelsonville-York 7

BuckeyePride76
Waterboy

Re: WK1 2018 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by BuckeyePride76 »

no disappointment here, just hope we stay with the orange and brown and don't end up wearing red and gray :)

1Shot1Kill
Waterboy

Post by 1Shot1Kill »

BuckeyePride76 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:52 am no disappointment here, just hope we stay with the orange and brown and don't end up wearing red and gray :)
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, with that being said, I'm going to give my opinion. I think you're saying some rather stupid stuff. You almost have me convinced that you're a Tomcat fan who created this account just to create issues where there are none.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Snowman2011 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:07 am
tomcat fan wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:47 am Have you taken into consideration that since it was a jamboree/scrimmage that maybe a few more ppl than usual would have sideline passes? My God, the guy comes over the hill and resurrects a team that was 1-9 and you're mad about a few extra ppl on the sidelines
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
People will find anything to complain about. We got people who find any excuse to complain.
A week ago I had to listen to someone b*tch about the mats we put across the track were rolled up next to the fence, last night I got stopped 3 different times by people complaining about the stupidest stuff.
I get it that's what people like to do these days, but to complain about who a coach let's on his sideline is ridiculous. It is his sideline.
God forbid people just be happy we have a great coach whom our kids respect and love to play for. A coach who gets our kids out helping in the community..... Nope! Instead they wanna find anything and everything to complain about.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Snowman2011
Riding the Bench

Post by Snowman2011 »

1Shot1Kill wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:55 am
BuckeyePride76 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:52 am no disappointment here, just hope we stay with the orange and brown and don't end up wearing red and gray :)
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, with that being said, I'm going to give my opinion. I think you're saying some rather stupid stuff. You almost have me convinced that you're a Tomcat fan who created this account just to create issues where there are none.
For a couple moments I thought you was a tomcat fan 1 shot

BuckeyePride76
Waterboy

Post by BuckeyePride76 »

never said a bad word about our coach or anything like that. just don't understand why theres that many people from glouster involved when we hired a head coach, not half of glouster. but its no problem I know im not the only one that feels this way, go bucks

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Trimble over nelsonville by about 20 or so.maybe more now that we ha e our spies on there sidelines

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

since nobody has talked about how great NY looked last night, I'm assuming what I heard about the preview was true. NY looked rough, at best. Also heard Ready wasn't impressive either. Understandable that Wilburn probably didn't get as many touches as he would in a real game, and I'm sure Rusty kept plenty back. Still surprising to see them lose and struggle to that extent. Thoughts?

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

Also, Cats and Dogs play tonight, and I'm sure Athens will be 3 times the team Ready was. Curious to see how the cats stand up to the competition, could be great insight for the season. Hope both sides stay healthy for week 1 and beyond!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

SportsFan101 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:38 pm since nobody has talked about how great NY looked last night, I'm assuming what I heard about the preview was true. NY looked rough, at best. Also heard Ready wasn't impressive either. Understandable that Wilburn probably didn't get as many touches as he would in a real game, and I'm sure Rusty kept plenty back. Still surprising to see them lose and struggle to that extent. Thoughts?
Definitely some things to work on. We ran the ball well. Run defense was good for most of the half.
DB's have some work to do but they are coachable things.
Honestly, I think some of the kids got a wake up call.
The coaching staff will have them ready to go Saturday.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

I figured it would be a reality check for some of them. but always have to remember its still a scrimmage as there are many variables. Glad everyone stayed healthy and hope the cats do too tonight, then ready for a war next Saturday!

Realist
Freshman Team

Post by Realist »

SportsFan101 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:45 pm Also, Cats and Dogs play tonight, and I'm sure Athens will be 3 times the team Ready was. Curious to see how the cats stand up to the competition, could be great insight for the season. Hope both sides stay healthy for week 1 and beyond!
Funny that you set it up so that if Trimble loses, you've already said "Athens is 3 times the team Ready was" especially when you just admitted that you didn't see Ready play.

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

Oh I did see Ready, I witnessed the beginning. Ready was not very impressive regarding the eye-test and the first 2 series. After that I just repeated what I had been told. Still not seeing anybody say the Bucks looked good (except Wilburn).

Athens compared to Ready is comical btw.

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

The Tomcat tradition will always stay in Gtown. Our school is being lead by a fellow NY graduate and our AD is also an NY graduate and we love them. Everyone has there own tradition. I understand what buckeyepride76 is saying to an extent. Rusty is a great coach and he has a huge following since his nephew will be paying for them. Nelsonville will not lose there Buckeye Pride but only gain our Tomcat Spirit... Go Cats and Go Bucks!!!

Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

I think that every person that is talking tough on this thread should reveal themselves and meet prior to the NY game to look each other in the face and discuss their thoughts and opinions. That won’t happen though. Stay strong tough guys! The bottom line is, Rusty and Phil are both good coaches, Trimble has more talent top to bottom and we’re going to witness one hell of a game on August 25th in Buchtel.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Trump2020 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:05 pm I think that every person that is talking tough on this thread should reveal themselves and meet prior to the NY game to look each other in the face and discuss their thoughts and opinions. That won’t happen though. Stay strong tough guys! The bottom line is, Rusty and Phil are both good coaches, Trimble has more talent top to bottom and we’re going to witness one hell of a game on August 25th in Buchtel.
I'm easy to to find. I'm always at the school. Just ask around. Everyone knows who I am.
I don't ever try to "talk tough" but if you caome to NY for a sporting event you'll find me doing something somewhere, so come say hi!
I'm easy to get along with lol

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

BuckeyePride76 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:52 am not mad, just think its a bit much. rusty is a great coach I just don't see the point in having half of glouster on our sidelines acting like they have buckeye pride
I agree, cannot stand to see those guys on the sidelines. They mean nothing to NY and never will. Rusty not careful, it will be pushed out by the faithful.

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Will their be bats broken out and officials chased to the town sign again? 😂😂😂

Snowman2011
Riding the Bench

Post by Snowman2011 »

JustusLeague wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:58 pm
BuckeyePride76 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:52 am not mad, just think its a bit much. rusty is a great coach I just don't see the point in having half of glouster on our sidelines acting like they have buckeye pride
I agree, cannot stand to see those guys on the sidelines. They mean nothing to NY and never will. Rusty not careful, it will be pushed out by the faithful.
You’re ate up. Won’t be pushed out about this. Won’t do anything about it cause it don’t matter. It’s his ball team. It’s his sidelines. You guys are not in charge on who is on the sidelines. Get over it already

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

tomcat82 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:59 pm The Tomcat tradition will always stay in Gtown. Our school is being lead by a fellow NY graduate and our AD is also an NY graduate and we love them. Everyone has there own tradition. I understand what buckeyepride76 is saying to an extent. Rusty is a great coach and he has a huge following since his nephew will be paying for them. Nelsonville will not lose there Buckeye Pride but only gain our Tomcat Spirit... Go Cats and Go Bucks!!!
True, I have heard some great stuff about the NY guys leading Trimble. However I do see what he is saying too because I don’t see Mr. Bruce or Hurd on the sideline with 12 Nelsonville Guys trying to blend in. But take nothing away from the coaching staffs or the kids. Should be a fantastic game and I hope everyone stays healthy and I think it’ll be a very entertaining game

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

how does that go blood is thicker than water and they do have buckeye pride just sayin :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Football”