Tired of watching Cowboys or Giants

farmer
SEOP

Tired of watching Cowboys or Giants

Post by farmer »

The NFL and media wants to put out the Cowboys and Giants on prime time games. The Cowboys if not on prime time they are the only game on free tv during the 4pm time slot. Giants have the stars but will not fix their poor line play. The Cowboys HAD the best offensive line in the NFL. Losing Frederick hurt but they had trouble last year. Then not having much to throw the ball to. To bad the announcers will just not say how bad the play is. As they keep saying how great Dak Prescott is when he is not. As well as Eli Manning really not being a factor in most of his games lately.

farmer
SEOP

Re: Tired of watching Cowboys or Giants

Post by farmer »

Then one article in the USA Today titled Cowboys found their Identity in win over Giants. As it stated some crap and not mentioning how poor the Giants really are. Media build up. So when Cowboys play a good team time to bring out the excuses. Bringing out Sean Lee on the kick return team. Putting him on the front line because the Giants are going to onside kick. Sounds great in one way but when you look at Lee's injury history. Is that move wise for your starting LB. Who when out in years past there has been a big drop off in the play of team defense.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

I didn't even watch the game...nuff said

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
BananaSC74
Freshman Team

Post by BananaSC74 »

Is Eli still starting at QB with NYG?

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Great the Cowboys are on during 1pm time slot. Sure tired of the hearing about the excuses. America's team going no where again the year. As they even gave up draft picks for WR Cooper. But they have a great stadium.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Well we may not like watching them but the NFL is in the money business. There must be a lot of eyeballs out there that tune in. The STAR is worth a lot of money. When orange becomes the new black in the NFL, you'll see more of them in primetime. But they'll always show teams from NYC, Dallas, now LA because more TVs will turn on.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Cowboys went out with a whimper tonight and as long as Jason Garrett stays nobody will have to worry about them doing anything at playoff time.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I love watching the Cowboys lose. But it just blows my mind that they keep Garrett around.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Cowboys lose at least during the game it was not excuse after excuse giving for their play. As to make them seem better than they are. AS rumors going around that Garrett is in for a long term contract. Garrett is to Jerry Jones as Marv was to Mike Brown. The Cowboys won games but not dominating in hardly any. Prescott proves again he is and will not be a top 15 QB in the NFL. To in consistent in big games as he does not trust his arm more than his legs. To run Elliott into the strength of the defense on fourth down because they are limited in the plays they know Prescott can complete with confidence.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Being a Dallas fan, I love that they get on TV as often as they do, but hate the fact they are not very good.

Return to “Pro Sports”