Ashland 14 Ironton 7

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Ashland 14 Ironton 7

Post by greygoose »

Hats off ironton, I wasn't sure you'd stay with them. Keep working and getting better.

timbo5252
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo5252 »

Went to my first game in 3 years, very impressed with those tigers, coach has them on right path, great hire in Pendleton, they gave it there all last night and I was very impressed with them, things need to be cleaned up and I am sure they will be. Getting better every week, future looks great for our tigers, think back to lutz first year, lost first 2 then won 8, with some luck 8-2 is possible, keep up the great work TIGERS and good luch

nekysportsfan
Waterboy

Post by nekysportsfan »

With that backfield having no seniors, next year Ironton is going to be tough to beat. If they remain focused and consistently give the effort I saw from them Friday, then they will win the rest of their regular season games this year as well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:16 pm I watched the end of this one on FB live. It looked like Ironton was flat worn out midway through the 4th. They definitely left it all on the field. They hung tough. That’s a moral victory. But like I said pre game. Ashland made them pay for mistakes . Given they had plenty of opportunities, they only succeeded twice. That’s a credit to the Ironton defense. I think this is the year Ironton gets tested nearly every week and they continue to get better as weeks go on. They’ve been battle tested for sure and will be better in years to come for it.
jolly that's the nicest, classiest post I ever saw you type here. are you sure the mrs. don't know your password. now that's how to act like an adult on a public forum. I'm proud of you.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

YTB you know that Burg roots for Ironton after week 1. we want Ironton to push us every year

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

of course they do. maybe next year the roll's will be reversed.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
langra
Riding the Bench

Post by langra »

I heard Carrico got ejected. Didn't if it was a rumor or true

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

langra wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:37 am I heard Carrico got ejected. Didn't if it was a rumor or true
It was Crabtree that got ejected, and I didn't see him do anything wrong.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

What are the rules in High School football? Does he have to sit out 1 game or what?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:04 pm What are the rules in High School football? Does he have to sit out 1 game or what?
Unless they've changed things I believe it's for the rest of the ejected game plus the entire next game.

Gone Country
Waterboy

Post by Gone Country »

greygoose wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:03 pm
VetteMan wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:04 pm What are the rules in High School football? Does he have to sit out 1 game or what?
Unless they've changed things I believe it's for the rest of the ejected game plus the entire next game.
One FULL game.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

They won't need him this week but you want all players on deck down the line.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Return to “Football”