Best Quarterbacks in the Area

allamericanironman
All Conference

Re: Best Quarterbacks in the Area

Post by allamericanironman »

greygoose wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:56 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:07 pm
greygoose wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:51 pm How's the quarterbacks from western brown and Washington courthouse?? I've heard kid from WB is legit.
WB is legit but out of area. WCH needs to mature he has talent but makes mistakes. Tri valley senior big 210 6’ 2” 12 tds. And 1 int.
Closest thing to D1 in SEO in my opinion.

Strongest Arm in SEO is ICE hands down. That kid can whip it that’s something you can’t coach his arm is stronger than burg. It really is impressive but gray goose is a hater.
He plays team in the area had a local coach tell me he's probably D1 talent. Plus he's close enough to the area I like finding out about kids. I'm a hater on who or what?? You're still trying to validate a week 5 loss in week 8, LOL.
My friend I am just backing up my claims I am legit 100%

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

allamericanironman wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:02 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:07 pm

WB is legit but out of area. WCH needs to mature he has talent but makes mistakes. Tri valley senior big 210 6’ 2” 12 tds. And 1 int.
Closest thing to D1 in SEO in my opinion.

Strongest Arm in SEO is ICE hands down. That kid can whip it that’s something you can’t coach his arm is stronger than burg. It really is impressive but gray goose is a hater.
He plays team in the area had a local coach tell me he's probably D1 talent. Plus he's close enough to the area I like finding out about kids. I'm a hater on who or what?? You're still trying to validate a week 5 loss in week 8, LOL.
I want to know about the hater comment. You can worry about week 5 because you're the only one that cares that's 100% legit. :lol: I mean you realize you're posting week 5 pictures in a topic on best QBs in the area, just so ppl see it, no-one cares. Kind of sad really if you lose by 1 score or 5 it's a loss regardless.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Clay Davis of Athens has close to 2000 all purpose yards and 17 touchdowns

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

The guy might not have the stats as most of these quarterbacks, but Ruby from Southeastern means more to his team than just about all guys listed so far.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I've seen Huntington Ross is having a nice year and have heard they've got a real nice QB as well.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

greygoose wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:10 pm The guy might not have the stats as most of these quarterbacks, but Ruby from Southeastern means more to his team than just about all guys listed so far.
Ruby quite the talent

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

:idea: The question was not MVP or wins/losses. I thought the question was "Best Quarterbacks" ? There are great QB's that don't have great team players surrounding them and their are average QB's with great talent surrounding them. Yes, they may be good leaders and managers within the various systems and win many more games at this level but that doesn't make them one of the "Best QB'S". :idea:
Last edited by FANOSPORTS on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
allamericanironman
All Conference

greygoose wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:03 pm

I want to know about the hater comment. You can worry about week 5 because you're the only one that cares that's 100% legit. :lol: I mean you realize you're posting week 5 pictures in a topic on best QBs in the area, just so ppl see it, no-one cares. Kind of sad really if you lose by 1 score or 5 it's a loss regardless.
Ok you are an Ironman hater ie me. Those pics has everything to do with the best qb. The recruiters will look at this game to evaluate both teams. A pick 6 is devestating to a qb. Also a fumble is huge too. Those two plays are critical turning points in the game. I had to leave after the fumble it was bad. Then I go to tape and it’s even worse there. Now here is the facts the absolute truth. Best two q.b. Head to head. I know ice is like not even on your list. You fail to mention his name because you are a hater. I am honest and real slayers is better because he had help that night. It’s ok I just wanted everyone to see the truth and give ice a fair shake.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:23 pm :idea: The question was not MVP or wins/losses. I thought the question was "Best Quarterbacks" ? There are great QB's that don't have great team players surrounding them and their are average QB's with great talent surrounding them. Yes, they may be good leaders and managers within the various systems and win many more games at this level but that doesn't make them one of the "Best QB'S". :idea:
Sounds like you're wanting next level QB, when you say best QB then.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

greygoose wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:58 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:23 pm :idea: The question was not MVP or wins/losses. I thought the question was "Best Quarterbacks" ? There are great QB's that don't have great team players surrounding them and their are average QB's with great talent surrounding them. Yes, they may be good leaders and managers within the various systems and win many more games at this level but that doesn't make them one of the "Best QB'S". :idea:
That's the way I took the original question. Maybe i'm wrong ?

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

allamericanironman wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:25 pm
greygoose wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:03 pm

Ok you are an Ironman hater ie me. Those pics has everything to do with the best qb. The recruiters will look at this game to evaluate both teams. A pick 6 is devestating to a qb. Also a fumble is huge too. Those two plays are critical turning points in the game. I had to leave after the fumble it was bad. Then I go to tape and it’s even worse there. Now here is the facts the absolute truth. Best two q.b. Head to head. I know ice is like not even on your list. You fail to mention his name because you are a hater. I am honest and real slayers is better because he had help that night. It’s ok I just wanted everyone to see the truth and give ice a fair shake.
LOL, yep I'm an ironman hater, could care less one way or the other. I don't mention ICE because A) I haven't seen play and B) everything I've heard is Jackson is run run run so absolutely don't consider a QB that would hand off all game to other guys part if the best. Obviously I'm not the only one because there's only been 1 pom pom shaking for him. I mention Ruby because when teams play Southeastern he's the guy, he's the one who can change a game or the guy everyone gameplans for and he doesn't throw but 5-6 times a game maybe, but he can take it to the house anytime and gets 100 plus per game rushing and plays defense. Do I think he's best nope but he means the most to his team. Pick 6 or not, news flash it's an interception, so what if from that view you think it's not a pick 6 buts it's a TO regardless. I mean you're pictures are meaningless in validating best QB.
Last edited by greygoose on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:03 am
greygoose wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:58 pm
That's the way I took the original question. Maybe i'm wrong ?
I think as you can see from the responses it's open to interpretation. Now if someone said who's the best QB in the area that is college level material then you narrow down things. Cuts out the system QBs and guys being carried by those around them.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

allamericanironman wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:46 pm 9A3854D2-F42E-4275-BFC1-2F8C7151FA14.png

So that’s 21 points in 3 plays those who think we got handled by burg think again my friends.
Oh my. 😂

allamericanironman
All Conference

wobycat wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:01 am
allamericanironman wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:46 pm 9A3854D2-F42E-4275-BFC1-2F8C7151FA14.png

So that’s 21 points in 3 plays those who think we got handled by burg think again my friends.
Oh my. 😂
Everyone got ripped off that night. Here is another hater that has to eat his words. I do believe he called me an idiot. Picture says 1000 words. Now everyone can see the facts so laugh it up. Who looks like the idiot now? The only one guy from burg that couldn’t see what was going on no one else is here disputing the facts.

BillC
Riding the Bench

Post by BillC »

I don’t know about “the best” because there are so many variables....what’s his line look like, what style is the team, hows his center, how are his receivers, what’s their schedule like, does he make good decisions??
Most of us have absolutely no idea what it takes to be a great QB. It’s certainly a lot more than just tossing it around and lobbing it up in the air and down the field.
Overall, I’d say Jackson has a really good QB. Smart kid, hard worker, great arm, accurate, makes good decisions, and he can run the ball.
However, he’s on a team that is certainly run first mentality, but he has put up some good numbers considering that they do like to run.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Ruby’s dad is former Wheelersburg multi sport star Pete Ruby.

morganjones
Riding the Bench

Post by morganjones »

many of you haven't seen the best QB in the area... yet.

Shane Falco
Freshman Team

Post by Shane Falco »

I agree Burg's QB is very good. Athens QB has the stats but can be inconsistent. McClelland from GA is a heck of a runner and very good at leading his team. WCH QB is a playmaker. Jackson's QB is a tough kid, decent runner, inconsistent on this throws but is he even the best QB in their program? Went to see my nephew at WCH play in the 8th grade game vs Jackson and the QB from Jackson is the real deal and will definitely be one of the best around in the years to come. Haven't seen the Minford QB but have heard good things about him. Got to see a few clips on film of the Tri-valley QB and out of all these kids I do agree he may be the closest D1 kid.

galliagrad89
Freshman Team

Post by galliagrad89 »

morganjones wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:38 am many of you haven't seen the best QB in the area... yet.
and who might that be?

allamericanironman
All Conference

Shane Falco wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:41 am I agree Burg's QB is very good. Athens QB has the stats but can be inconsistent. McClelland from GA is a heck of a runner and very good at leading his team. WCH QB is a playmaker. Jackson's QB is a tough kid, decent runner, inconsistent on this throws but is he even the best QB in their program? Went to see my nephew at WCH play in the 8th grade game vs Jackson and the QB from Jackson is the real deal and will definitely be one of the best around in the years to come. Haven't seen the Minford QB but have heard good things about him. Got to see a few clips on film of the Tri-valley QB and out of all these kids I do agree he may be the closest D1 kid.
We are not allowed to talk about middle schoolers either Jackson has no young talent that can ever come close to burg. The 8th grader you speak of will be one of the best ever! 7th grade running back may even be best ever. We are loaded with young talent glad to see others acknowledge it.

Return to “Football”