Waterboy

Re: Hillsboro at Jackson

Post by football_lover522 »

I bet Jackson wins 1-0

tiger85
Waterboy

Post by tiger85 »

Knock it off 522. Jackson center had tough shoes to fill replacing graduated center Brent Lewis. Kid has worked his tail off and doing a fine job for the Ironmen...Line is really coming together.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

DO NOT CALL OUT PLAYERS!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

I still think a 3 way FAC championship is very possible

Burg2000
Waterboy

Post by Burg2000 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:00 pm DO NOT CALL OUT PLAYERS!
What

Burg2000
Waterboy

Post by Burg2000 »

Orange and brown is a Ironman hater needs to mind his own business there is nothing wrong with anything on here. What is his problem tonight?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Burg2000 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:50 pm Orange and brown is a Ironman hater needs to mind his own business there is nothing wrong with anything on here. What is his problem tonight?
Look at you funny guy........

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Burg2000
Waterboy

Post by Burg2000 »

Knowledgeable people are being silenced and kicked out for no good reason

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

If I have to remove anymore reported posts where posters are bashing a player and calling them out by name, I will start passing out suspensions/bans.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Burg2000
Waterboy

Post by Burg2000 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:54 pm If I have to remove anymore reported posts where posters are bashing a player and calling them out by name, I will start passing out suspensions/bans.
You kicked a guy off that was exposing possible corruption. He should receive a medal instead he was scilenced. Everyone tried to discredit him and laugh him off then he posts pictures and he is scilenced banned.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Burg2000 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:07 pm
Orange and Brown wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:54 pm If I have to remove anymore reported posts where posters are bashing a player and calling them out by name, I will start passing out suspensions/bans.
You kicked a guy off that was exposing possible corruption. He should receive a medal instead he was scilenced. Everyone tried to discredit him and laugh him off then he posts pictures and he is scilenced banned.
It's funny that you created a profile 24 hours ago and suddenly you are an expert on what's going on around here.......

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I'll say it again. We will not put up with trolls and posters who bash high school kids.
Have a nice night.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

What are you talking about?? Funny amount of post you have and the same topics you're posting on is same ones a certain individual was posting on. As for this game I think this will be a lower scoring affair then most games in t he FAC have been recently. Going to go with Jackson in this one by a score but honestly wouldn't be surprised if Hillsboro could slip out if Jackson with a win. Big game for both teams as loser might be on the outs for the playoffs, Hillsboro probably out Jackson would have to beat chilly in week 10 and they don't want to let it get to that point. Good luck to both teams

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Burg2000 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:50 pm Orange and brown is a Ironman hater needs to mind his own business there is nothing wrong with anything on here. What is his problem tonight?
I’m the Ironman hater. Not O&B. Get it right Burg2000

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Raider6309 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:17 pm
I’m the Ironman hater. Not O&B. Get it right Burg2000
:lol: :lol:

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Burg2000
Waterboy

Post by Burg2000 »

greygoose wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:17 pm

What are you talking about?? Funny amount of post you have and the same topics you're posting on is same ones a certain individual was posting on. As for this game I think this will be a lower scoring affair then most games in t he FAC have been recently. Going to go with Jackson in this one by a score but honestly wouldn't be surprised if Hillsboro could slip out if Jackson with a win. Big game for both teams as loser might be on the outs for the playoffs, Hillsboro probably out Jackson would have to beat chilly in week 10 and they don't want to let it get to that point. Good luck to both teams
There he is hello goose! Keep reporting those posts good job! The SEOP cop you my friend are a ref for sure! Sorry if you were caught on camera that must suck.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Now I'm a ref? :lol:
I don't have time to be a ref. Come spend a week at Nelsonville-York with me and see how busy things get :lol:
For your sake, move on

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Burg2000
Waterboy

Post by Burg2000 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:31 pm Now I'm a ref? :lol:
I don't have time to be a ref. Come spend a week at Nelsonville-York with me and see how busy things get :lol:
For your sake, move on
Goose not you. You jump to conclusions way to fast buddy this is not the first time you have stepped in without knowing what’s going on first. No kid was being called out in this post earlier you are just showing your authority and threatening people for no reason. What is the deal with that. Let people have some fun without being a Barney fife. Gray goose is who I replied to not you again so try actually reading the post first again this is not the first time that you have done this it is the third time. Don’t abuse your power. I hope you read this to the end but I doubt you will. Goodnight.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

This guy is a riot....
Let's get back to the game please.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Just stop.

Tough tough game tomorrow. Jackson will have to make things work. I trust they will.

Return to “Football”