Wheelersburg 37 Valley 6

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Wheelersburg 37 Valley 6

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Let’s get some thoughts on this one. Burg is comin in off a 49-0 win over minford while valley is comin in off a 28-21 win over belpre.

Cal Preps:

Burg 48
Valley 6

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: WK 9: Valley (3-5) @ Wheelersburg (7-1)

Post by Mad-Dogg »

time for the dogg to strike up the band. 1.. 2.. 3..

We are the Pirates BOLD from Wheelersburg.
We are the Orange and the Black.
We're gonna fight for dear ole Wheelersburg
and our foes will never, ever fight us back.
And pretty soon we'll start that score to roll.
We're gonna put that ball right in the goal.
We're gonna win this game for Wheelersburg, Wheelersburg, rah, rah, rAAaaAh !
FIGHT!!!!

GO BURG!!

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

It’s too early dogg... go back to bed! Lol

Burg wins!

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Burg big, but Valley won't lay down, they'll play hard the whole game.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Valley wont score unless its late in the game. I can see another SOC team being shut out next week. 49-0.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:25 am Valley wont score unless its late in the game. I can see another SOC team being shut out next week. 49-0.
Hey now...the Indians took a 7-0 lead last year lol!!

Burg is on another level, Valley will keep on playing, but this one will get outta hand pretty quick.

Burg 42
Valley 12

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Burg needs to keep working as the Madison rematch is just a few weeks down the road.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

I think Valley will be a better matchup against Burg than what Waverly or Minford was because of Valleys coach and they are a little more physical .Burg 42 to 14 I think Valley will score one early and one late when all the subs are in . GO Burg!

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Burg by as many as they want

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

If Valley scores at all, they score only against reserves. Valley was getting man handled by West. West lost pretty soundly to Waverly last night and we all know how the Waverly/Burg game turned out. #ShutOutTheSOC

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:59 am If Valley scores at all, they score only against reserves. Valley was getting man handled by West. West lost pretty soundly to Waverly last night and we all know how the Waverly/Burg game turned out. #ShutOutTheSOC
Which was crazy cause Valley led Waverly all night and lost late by a score.

Lane52311
Waterboy

Post by Lane52311 »

Any team can have a off night. the waverly and valley game was definitely an off night for waverly. If valley was to play the tigers this past game it would of been a blow out but burg will come in to this game like they do in all games ready to strike fast and dominate
Burg 49
Valley 0

BE UNCOMMON... GO TIGERS!! 🐅
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

49-0 against Waverly
49-0 against Minford

This one won’t be much different.
Week 10 won’t be much different.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:05 am It’s too early dogg... go back to bed! Lol

Burg wins!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Valley has been playing much better lately but I don't think it's going to matter in this one. Let's go Burg 42-7 final in this one

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:14 am Burg needs to keep working as the Madison rematch is just a few weeks down the road.

Will Madison be prepared to play the Burg? Go look at their schedule. They have played no one with a winning record this year.

I hope the game happens because it should be another great game.

My question is would it be played at Chillicothe again or would they play at Xenia? Xenia would really screw the Burg as that is almost a two hour drive for Burg, 45 minutes for Madison. Chilly is 1.05 for Burg and 1.35 for Madison. Burg, if they win out will be the number one seed but Burg knows in years past that means squat to the OhSAA

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:58 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:14 am Burg needs to keep working as the Madison rematch is just a few weeks down the road.

Will Madison be prepared to play the Burg? Go look at their schedule. They have played no one with a winning record this year.

My question is would it be played at Chillicothe again or would they play at Xenia? Xenia would really screw the Burg as that is almost a two hour drive for Burg, 45 minutes for Madison. Chilly is 1.05 for Burg and 1.35 for Madison. Burg, if they win out will be the number one seed but Burg knows in years past that means squat to the OhSAA
:? Chilli would be my bet but OHSAA has proven over the years that they don't choose some sites rationally. There have been years where schools don't ask to host and they have to choose other venues. It's still better than many years ago when you only had 2 or 3 places to choose from yearly as more school facilities have turf, more parking, etc.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

That game would most definitely be played @ Rob Woodward Stadium in Chillicothe. He does own that place, right?

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

49-7 Pirates

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

We all know that southern ohio gets screwed on locations

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best

Return to “Football”