WEEK 8 THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

The General
All State

Re: WEEK 8 THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

Post by The General »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:33 am That QB and wideout Purdue has are pretty good but no defense.

OSU 42 - Purdue 21
Correct. Mizzu torched them for over 600 yards of Total Offense...Nebraska lit them up for close to 600..EMU threw for around 370 and BEAT their ass..Blough wasnt even their starter coming out of camp.Sindelar was. But Blough has done a great job,even as funky as he looks...Sparks,Zico,and Hopkins are Legit threats and Wandale Moore is one of the most explosive young kids in the country.He is NOT Jaylon Waddle...But THE TIDE wanted this kid out of Ky pretty bad....BTW....Coach Brohm is one of the Top 10 Offensive football Coaches in America...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WEEK 8 THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES @ THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS. YOUR THOUGHTS HERE PLEASE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

this game has me nervous as a cat crappin razor blades fer some reason. we have the ability to torch the boilermakers, or get upset the way we're currently playing. I predict a lot of finger crossin, an extra gallon of luzianne tea. and an afternoon of panda-- leeria here in ''the baitcave'' I hope I'm wrong. got some dandy games on tap today. the battle for Michigan. nc state and Clemson, ohio state and a very tough purdue team. I'm gonna have to pace myself. i already done the 3 s's, and I'm ready to roll.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Let's face it, OSU is really chasing Alabama and Clemson. Playing like they are right now, they will get skinned by those two teams. There is just not that dominant gene in this team that wants to.put teams out early and step on their neck. That is only confined to Alabama. Its early in the game with Purdue and I feel they will win but they just can't land a knockout blow. The Boilers will hang around in this game.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

That was a lovely first quarter..... team with no identity what so ever.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

dazed&confused wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:09 pm Let's face it, OSU is really chasing Alabama and Clemson. Playing like they are right now, they will get skinned by those two teams. There is just not that dominant gene in this team that wants to.put teams out early and step on their neck. That is only confined to Alabama. Its early in the game with Purdue and I feel they will win but they just can't land a knockout blow. The Boilers will hang around in this game.
I’m gonna have to agree. Buckeyes just aren’t playing like a top team against inferior opponents.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Purdue is confusing Haskins' reads. He is not sharp and they are keeping him off balance. Need to make adjustments at halftime

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Missed FG, have to convert these red zones to TD’s.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Give up a big run after the missed FG - big pass to Buckeye 20 - Buckeyes are toast.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Fake FG for 1st down - Buckeyes run right by him..... first and goal with .31

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Haven't been top5 all year. No running game.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Defensive backs are terrible.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Easy TD pass from 9 yds to Moore. 14-3, Buckeyes being embarrassed.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Where is the Buckeye offense against a terrible, terrible Purdue defense?

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Alabama, Georgia, LSU and Clemson with their defenses alone would take'em to the woodshed .

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Time to move the Buckeyes out of the top ten. How many weeks have they been down right out of the gate? Top ten teams do not allow this week after week.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Haskins is doing his job, for the most part, the only thing I would change about his game in the first half is recognizing the defensive front seven a little faster.

I've always thought this, Jeff Brohm is an incredible coach. I've been super impressed with Blough and Moore for Purdue, they are both studs. The DBs and LBs really need to step it up for OSU, the D-line is good, even without Bosa, but that back 7 needs to step it up big time. Blough is just picking them apart.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Seems every Urban team craps a turd game. This one seems to be it so far. Thought it was the Penn St. game but this performance is worse. Too many individuals and not enough team play.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Prince needs to find a seat in the bench. Total head case right now

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

With all the talk about this being a trap game you would think the Buckeyes would have come in fired up. Buckeyes look horrendous. Giving up 14 is one thing but the OFFENSE is just laying a huge egg..... can’t run the ball at all !!!!!!!!!
Purdue defense is terrible, we should be lighting up the scoreboard.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Herbstriet keeps talking about OSU run, pass option and how Urban explained It's tough on them when teams take away the run. Now, seems to me when your line averages 30 lb and 2 inches more than the man across from you about every game and you have probably 40 more talented 4 and 5 star recruits than most opponents on both offense and defense out of an 85 man roster that you could do your job. Just say'in !!!!! :roll:

Return to “College Sports”