11/3 NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS @ OHIO STATE BUCKEYES.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: 11/3 NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS @ OHIO STATE BUCKEYES.

Post by smurray »

The General wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:29 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:42 pm Blowout for the Bucks and the chest beating begins again and sports talk shows ramp it right back up until the next beat down. It's hilarious in this town.
TRUE!!!...Just like EVERY year :lol: ...The SAME Dog and Pony show every year....Corn has struggled all yr....Spart and mary are horseshit....You cannot unsee 49-20,Especially how it unfolded. If the czar Delany wants a big 14 outfit in the playoffs,he better hope UM wins out...
It’s not the same thing every year. How quickly we forget 2014 (National Championship).
How many teams would love, LOVE to only lose 1 game a year?
Should OSU have been trounced by Iowa last year? NO - but OSU regrouped and won the big ten and owned USC in the Bowl game.
Should OSU have been trounced by Purdue this year? NO - we all know OSU has problems and quite frankly knew they would with all the distractions. Time will tell if they regroup or regress even further.
But to say it’s the same every year implying it’s aways a terrible year is crazy....

The General
All State

Post by The General »

dazed&confused wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:31 pm Can we get Luaranitis and Spielman back in unis for backers?
2 Good ones!!!!!....Gradishar and Tommy Cousineau were also!!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

smurray wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:59 am
FANOSPORTS wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:42 pm Blowout for the Bucks and the chest beating begins again and sports talk shows ramp it right back up until the next beat down. It's hilarious in this town.
TRUE!!!...Just like EVERY year :lol: ...The SAME Dog and Pony show every year....Corn has struggled all yr....Spart and mary are horseshit....You cannot unsee 49-20,Especially how it unfolded. If the czar Delany wants a big 14 outfit in the playoffs,he better hope UM wins out...
It’s not the same thing every year. How quickly we forget 2014 (National Championship).
Should OSU have been trounced by Iowa last year? NO - but OSU regrouped and won the big ten and owned USC in the Bowl game.
Should OSU have been trounced by Purdue this year? NO - we all know OSU has problems and quite frankly knew they would with all the distractions. Time will tell if they regroup or regress even further.
But to say it’s the same every year implying it’s aways a terrible year is crazy....
Agreed.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

smurray wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:59 am
I agree my friend.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The General
All State

Post by The General »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:58 am
ALWAYS A PLEASURE READING YOUR POSTS GENERAL. :cry: :lol: :roll: :?: :shock: :D :twisted:
Well thank you ole Buddy!!..You haint so bad you ole tea-drinker you...In the bait cave...lol

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Dang General. You use to have them all stirred up. Now you're buddies with everyone. What gives with that?

The General
All State

Post by The General »

A kinder....Gentler General!! :lol: :lol:

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

He's going soft on us.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Chieftain2009 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:08 pm He's going soft on us.
Yep!!...Thats what some say :lol:

The General
All State

Post by The General »

I mean what in the Hell do you people want?....Do you want me to put the latest ohio HOMER EXCUSE list on here on why they dont go Undefeated EVERY year?...Why they dont win The National Championship EVERY year?...Or why they EVEN dont win the SUPER BOWL EVERY year?...Hell they were Flat :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Hell they have had too many distractions because of the Pinnochio lying tour...You know...The Clarifying the Clarification while pontiff's Nose just got longer stuff?... :lol: ...

Maybe you want me to put the "updated" HOMER HATE. List on here..A LOT of new names like Brett McMurphy...I am trying to be nice :shock:

Maybe you naysayers want me to mention that ohio has NEVER beat Clemson in a football game. Well I wont do it...You cant get it out of me either that ohio has NEVER beat FSU in a game...EVER...Or Florida....Or Georgia,Auburn,SCarolina,and Tennessee...Not going to spill the beans that the ohio Tech Scarlet Raiders from Lubbock,ohio(Coached by Kliff Meyersbury)threw the ball 73 times last week and are 0-13 vs the mentioned teams all-time. I wont say that ohio is 1-3 vs THE TIDE and 3-11 ALL-TIME vs THE SEC...I certainly would NOT mention that ohio is 19-24 against "Blueblood"Programs all-time like USC,Texas,SOONER,LSU,The U,Va Tech,and Stanford....20-40 ALL-TIME vs these programs...Certainly Not...Look how they dominate the MAC,the Tulsas,and big 14 Chaff...Would not be fair....

Wouldnt be right to mention that Psu and Michigan have beat ohio 4 more times combined than ohio has beaten them. Nor would it be right to mention that THE Scarlet Raiders have a LOSING record ALL-TIME in Bowl Games...Or would it be fair to state that ohio Tech has NEVER defeated an AP Top 5 Ranked team Out-Of-Conference at home in all that concrete....EVER....Just wouldnt be right :lol: And I wont do it....

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

That was my exact thought when I read the thread.
Chieftain2009 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:08 pm He's going soft on us.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Ruh roh... I think he's baaaack.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

People mellow with age. The General has been and always will be acerbic in his takes, but he knows college football and makes us think about twice about being blind Ohio State and Big 10 homers.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Buckeye2018
Waterboy

Post by Buckeye2018 »

Ohio state 56 to 17

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I won't mention that ohio state is the 2nd winningest college football program ever right behind Michigan at #1. so stuff some of that tobaccy in yer sec pipe n smoke it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:45 am I won't mention that ohio state is the 2nd winningest college football program ever right behind Michigan at #1. so stuff some of that tobaccy in yer sec pipe n smoke it.
atta boy bait.......let em know who reigns king

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

my apologies county, that was after a gallon of luzianne sweet tea and a kit kat. I'm not normally so aggressive.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

maybe the bucks need a gallon of luzianne sweet tea and a kit kat to fire them up!!!!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
The General
All State

Post by The General »

BTW.....The kid on top on BOTH ohio's and Corn's Offensive "Wish List",Western Hills HS in Frankfort Ky's Wandale Robinson committed to the Wildcats yesterday...It looked like Coach Frost had him until This week..He was way up on THE TIDE's Board also. How good is he?....Think Purdue's Rondale Moore..Like his twin...Now neither are Jaylen Waddle. But VERY few are.I am sure schools like ohio will be trying to "poach" him the next 7-8 weeks.That is what a guy like ohio's Pinnochio does best....He is probably a pretty solid commit....

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

The General wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:35 am BTW.....The kid on top on BOTH ohio's and Corn's Offensive "Wish List",Western Hills HS in Frankfort Ky's Wandale Robinson committed to the Wildcats yesterday...It looked like Coach Frost had him until This week..He was way up on THE TIDE's Board also. How good is he?....Think Purdue's Rondale Moore..Like his twin...Now neither are Jaylen Waddle. But VERY few are.I am sure schools like ohio will be trying to "poach" him the next 7-8 weeks.That is what a guy like ohio's Pinnochio does best....He is probably a pretty solid commit....
When Urban departs old Columbus town for good, the impact on recruiting will be devastating for Ohio State.
Gone will be UFM's proven ability to recruit on a national stage, but he will also leave damaged ties for recruiting Ohio talent.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “College Sports”