Harvest Prep 42 Green 8 Round 1 Region 27 2018

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Region 27 #7 Green @ #2 Harvest Prep

Post by Orange and Brown »

wowzer33 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:23 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:15 pm we should all be rooting for green..

i will always root for any SE Ohio team in any other case but this one. Green is not deserving of the playoffs plain and simple. They're going to get beat by 50
So you just created a username to troll green?

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

I think it's truly remarkable that we were talking about Green doing away with football last year, and here they are in the playoffs...AWESOME!

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Orange and Brown wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:32 pm
wowzer33 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:23 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:15 pm we should all be rooting for green..

i will always root for any SE Ohio team in any other case but this one. Green is not deserving of the playoffs plain and simple. They're going to get beat by 50
So you just created a username to troll green?
I’m guessing he’s probably salty because Green made it in over his team. Enjoy week 11 from home :lol:

bradyquinnd
Waterboy

Post by bradyquinnd »

Wowzer----your posts are nothing but trash, you or one of your kids must have been cut from the football team---Probably at green.LOL...
have a nice day, take up your bashing of Green with the OHSAA...they have enough points to be in the playoffs. Good luck Green.

Kurgan74
JV Team

Post by Kurgan74 »

As a member of both the 89 and 90 Green playoff teams, I
Can say I am very happy to see the Bobcats back in the playoffs.
Playing in Week 11 and beyond is a great accomplishment.

For those bashing Green, get a life. Yes the schedule left something to be desired, but they earned enough points

Lou Holtzman user to tell his Notre Dame teams to win the National Championship that you do not have to be the best team in the nation every week. You only have to be the best team on that field each week.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I wouldn't put a lot of money on this, but I was told by a pretty reliable source that one of Green's football players stole Wowzer 33's girlfriend. If that's the truth, I can see why he's a little salty. Just repeating what I was told.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Jakefromstatefarm wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:12 am
MillSt wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:03 am If the Green players are reading this, use this as motivation to go up to HP and make a statement. Life is full of the underdog coming out on top. You're not always going to be the most talented team or the most talented person in the fight but somehow you need to find the fire and the fight deep inside and pull it off. WHAT ONE MAN CAN DO, ANOTHER MAN CAN DO! You're not playing super-humans here, play as a team and believe in one another! Any team that makes the playoffs deserves to be there. Simple fact, Green earned the points, period.
This. After what Harvest Prep did a few years ago coming to our home playoff game, I would laugh uncontrollably if Green won this game.
What happened, enlighten us ?

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Rollinatya
Waterboy

Re: Region 23 #7 Green @ #2 Harvest Prep

Post by Rollinatya »

FarmerJohn61 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:14 am
Whynotus18 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:11 am I think we all know who is winning this one. Prep running clock second half. Green has no business in being there.
Could not agree more. Green played powder puff teams all season except two. Biddy League teams could have beaten teams that Green beat. I'll leave it at that.
I think its hilarious. Every team beats someone on their schedule by a lot of points. Big schools, small schools, veteran programs and schools like green. And it's a matter of one team being completely better than the other. But ANONYMOUS dotards get on here and bash green because they "haven't played anyone". I'm curious, what teams should they schedule and beat so that they can gain your approval? Oh that's right they could care less about your approval.

FarmerJohn61
Waterboy

Post by FarmerJohn61 »

Rollinatya wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:22 am
Whynotus18 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:11 am I think we all know who is winning this one. Prep running clock second half. Green has no business in being there.
Could not agree more. Green played powder puff teams all season except two. Biddy League teams could have beaten teams that Green beat. I'll leave it at that.
I think its hilarious. Every team beats someone on their schedule by a lot of points. Big schools, small schools, veteran programs and schools like green. And it's a matter of one team being completely better than the other. But ANONYMOUS dotards get on here and bash green because they "haven't played anyone". I'm curious, what teams should they schedule and beat so that they can gain your approval? Oh that's right they could care less about your approval.
And I could care less about your approval and i know they don't care because they had the easiest road to the playoffs. Dude they didn't even beat anybody with a winning record. So honestly Harvest prep should just take their JV team because Green has no business being there.

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:18 am
Jakefromstatefarm wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:12 am
MillSt wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:03 am If the Green players are reading this, use this as motivation to go up to HP and make a statement. Life is full of the underdog coming out on top. You're not always going to be the most talented team or the most talented person in the fight but somehow you need to find the fire and the fight deep inside and pull it off. WHAT ONE MAN CAN DO, ANOTHER MAN CAN DO! You're not playing super-humans here, play as a team and believe in one another! Any team that makes the playoffs deserves to be there. Simple fact, Green earned the points, period.
This. After what Harvest Prep did a few years ago coming to our home playoff game, I would laugh uncontrollably if Green won this game.
What happened, enlighten us ?
Prep came in all high and mighty, making fun of the facilities, stuff like that. Granted we don’t have the greatest facilities, but they wouldn’t use the buildings at the field and wanted to be bused over to the school to change and took their good old time doing it. Had to have their bus allowed to drive onto the track to get closer to the field, little stuff like that. Idk it just kind of irked me. And during the game their coach grabbed ahold of one of our players on the sidelines. Never have liked them after that. They found out that this little town in the middle of nowhere could play and got to watch week 12 from home.

bradyquinnd
Waterboy

Post by bradyquinnd »

Good Luck Green. Give it all you got.
Last edited by bradyquinnd on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

Congrats to Green from an old NDHS fan .

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

oldschoolqb13 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:00 pm I think it's truly remarkable that we were talking about Green doing away with football last year, and here they are in the playoffs...AWESOME!
Absolutely. They had to cancel last year on oak hills senior night. They may get beat by 50 who cares the turn around in 1 year is amazing.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Rollinatya
Waterboy

Post by Rollinatya »

FarmerJohn61 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:03 am
Rollinatya wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:22 am

And I could care less about your approval and i know they don't care because they had the easiest road to the playoffs. Dude they didn't even beat anybody with a winning record. So honestly Harvest prep should just take their JV team because Green has no business being there.
Again, what teams should green play to earn your approval? I'm waiting......

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:47 pm
oldschoolqb13 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:00 pm I think it's truly remarkable that we were talking about Green doing away with football last year, and here they are in the playoffs...AWESOME!
Absolutely. They had to cancel last year on oak hills senior night. They may get beat by 50 who cares the turn around in 1 year is amazing.
True fact bluez!

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Haters will hate

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Let's talk about the game and quit bashing on green.
I'm not gonna ask next time. Quit trolling

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
58gunner
Waterboy

Post by 58gunner »

Green get ready for a butt whipping

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Wow. Green is really taking it on the chin this week. Starting to feel sorry for them.

InReality
Riding the Bench

Post by InReality »

dnis30 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:32 am Wow. Green is really taking it on the chin this week. Starting to feel sorry for them.
Well we may be a little harsh but truth hurts. They only beat sciotoville by 8 points. Waterford beat sciotoville by 55-0. So that is just comparing the difference between a 7 seed and 4 seed... imagine how bad a trimble vs. green would be or a Lucas vs. green game. sorry green but I almost would say that river may be able to beat them by 30+. I hope they prove me wrong... but they are below average this year next to other teams.

Return to “Football”