Trimble 37 Fisher Catholic 0 Round 1 Region 27 2018

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by Happy McGavin »

If we get 2-4 inches of rain by Friday morning like they're saying, it will flood

Its all in the hips
Shotgun red
Riding the Bench

Post by Shotgun red »

I think the game should be moved but can it please be played at nelsonville york I hate Athens field and the only parking they will have is up on the hill in front of school not easy walk for older people assuming there grass parking is as wet as Trimble field

I am not a Burrows fan but, I am a BURROW fan!
JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

Nelsonville wouldn't want the game. Keep Glouster in Glouster where it belongs.

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

JustusLeague wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:35 am Nelsonville wouldn't want the game. Keep Glouster in Glouster where it belongs.

I was thinking the same thing. :lol: Why would Trimble call Nelsonville? that's just funny.

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

MillSt wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:40 am
JustusLeague wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:35 am Nelsonville wouldn't want the game. Keep Glouster in Glouster where it belongs.

I was thinking the same thing. :lol: Why would Trimble call Nelsonville? that's just funny.
EXACTLY.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Shotgun red wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:19 am I think the game should be moved but can it please be played at nelsonville york I hate Athens field and the only parking they will have is up on the hill in front of school not easy walk for older people assuming there grass parking is as wet as Trimble field

Agree, N-Y Boston Field is a better atmosphere for a D7 game , is only one school district area removed (Logan) from being land connected to both participating schools, has flat land for older folks, plenty of paved parking with easier access in and out along with having better concessions . It seats about 2,800 people so why would you want a bigger (by around 700 more seats) stadium ? I would think it a no brainer but the powers that be will probably choose Athens for political and monetary reasons if It's moved.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Funny but that's were they are practicing at today NY.Word is just a rumor about ohsaa coming to inspect the field Friday.As of now they are expecting to play at the sty SAT. Night.We are not getting all the rain that was called for so I would say we will be at the new sty.

:roll: cats :roll:
Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

Everyone is full of it. Just left the stadium and the field is in the same condition it was prior to the Wahama game. Relax on the fake news and get ready to watch the bone go to work on a muddy field.

Mr 1000
Waterboy

Post by Mr 1000 »

Trump2020 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:52 am Everyone is full of it. Just left the stadium and the field is in the same condition it was prior to the Wahama game. Relax on the fake news and get ready to watch the bone go to work on a muddy field.
If its in the same condition then that means its a slop hole! I couldn't care less where the game is played but I would like to watch a football game and not just 22 kids playing on a slip n slide.

Shotgun red
Riding the Bench

Post by Shotgun red »

I know you not from nelsonville bc there is a YORK missing from your nelsonville and nelsonville YORK contacted Trimble and that is a fact

I am not a Burrows fan but, I am a BURROW fan!
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

And now back to the game I think trimble will win by a few scores but I have thought that before when they played FC.FC will definitely come to play cats need to be ready

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

Good thing your coach from Glouster didn't stay in Glouster. If he had you'd still be struggling to win a game prolly. :lol:

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

So, how does Fisher do against the run? Are they big? What kind of eye discipline do the backers have?

JustusLeague
Freshman Team

Post by JustusLeague »

Shotgun red wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:43 pm
I know you not from nelsonville bc there is a YORK missing from your nelsonville and nelsonville YORK contacted Trimble and that is a fact
of course I am not from Buchtel or Nelsonville. Point is NY wouldn't care if Trimble went away and consolidated with Miller like they should :)

Now, go get that $2000 helicopter and dry that field. WHAT.A.WASTE.OF.MONEY

Palladin
Waterboy

Post by Palladin »

Superman wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am So, how does Fisher do against the run? Are they big? What kind of eye discipline do the backers have?
Based on my film study I find Fisher to have played solid run defense this year. They have good coaching and a solid scheme played by kids who are obviously dedicated to the sport. They are much like the teams I will field once I take over a program in desperate need of an overhaul. Still I must admit.......

They look a little slow on film.

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

Luke-ass wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am The smack talk on here is interesting. I just want to say best wishes to Trimble. Win this week and you are one week closer to a matchup with us. All I can say is this time you better bring a passing game.

#MakeThe TomcatsTremble!
troll, "Make me a bicycle clown"
nice name

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Palladin wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:42 am
Superman wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am So, how does Fisher do against the run? Are they big? What kind of eye discipline do the backers have?
Based on my film study I find Fisher to have played solid run defense this year. They have good coaching and a solid scheme played by kids who are obviously dedicated to the sport. They are much like the teams I will field once I take over a program in desperate need of an overhaul. Still I must admit.......

They look a little slow on film.
Have they faced an option running team?

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Just left FC. Game is still on at Trimble, as far as they know.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

formerfcfan wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:21 am Just left FC. Game is still on at Trimble, as far as they know.
It will be, they're doing everything they can to get it good and ready, including bringing in a helicopter.

Its all in the hips
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

:D All this rhetoric, helicopters, rain, etc.. This won't even be close in any way, shape or form. Let's move on to next weeks game with Harvest Prep and stop this foolishness.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Return to “Football”