Trimble 37 Fisher Catholic 0 Round 1 Region 27 2018

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Region 27 #6 Fisher Catholic @ #3 Trimble

Post by formerfcfan »

Superman wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:56 am
Superman wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am So, how does Fisher do against the run? Are they big? What kind of eye discipline do the backers have?
Have they faced an option running team?
They do a lot better against the pass, but they’ve yet to be totally ran over. BU running back was tough to bring down, though.

Regarding size, no comment.

Option? No.

/ / /

This will be an interesting game. Unless anyone on this thread has the film and is on the inside, I think the game we’re forseeing here is a different one than both coaching staffs are expecting. Trimble is the favorite, and deservedly so; they’re a top 10 team in the state. FC is a 21pt dog, per Drew Pasteur - I think they’ll beat the spread.

This should be a good game. Even if it ultimately results in “the clock”, there’s absolutely nothing to hang your head about if you’re FC. They’re embracing this opportunity. It’s been a long time, a long time since their last playoff appearance. Some of the coaches from then stayed on and will be on the sidelines on Saturday. It’s very special to be here, and the playoff pandemonium is enough a torch to light the flame for this group of young men. Win, or lose, they know that all we expect is their best effort and representation.

Go Irish!

Tailgater
Waterboy

Post by Tailgater »

Happy McGavin wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:38 am
formerfcfan wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:21 am Just left FC. Game is still on at Trimble, as far as they know.
It will be, they're doing everything they can to get it good and ready, including bringing in a helicopter.
rain tonight get another $2000 ready for tomorrow morning :lol:

Across the footbridge slamming some cold ones
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Tailgater wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:20 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:21 am Just left FC. Game is still on at Trimble, as far as they know.
It will be, they're doing everything they can to get it good and ready, including bringing in a helicopter.
Nah, if they get it completely dry today a little rain tonight won't hurt

Its all in the hips
dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

formerfcfan wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:50 am
Superman wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am So, how does Fisher do against the run? Are they big? What kind of eye discipline do the backers have?
They do a lot better against the pass, but they’ve yet to be totally ran over. BU running back was tough to bring down, though.

Option? No.

/ / /

This will be an interesting game. Unless anyone on this thread has the film and is on the inside, I think the game we’re forseeing here is a different one than both coaching staffs are expecting. Trimble is the favorite, and deservedly so; they’re a top 10 team in the state. FC is a 21pt dog, per Drew Pasteur - I think they’ll beat the spread.

This should be a good game. Even if it ultimately results in “the clock”, there’s absolutely nothing to hang your head about if you’re FC. They’re embracing this opportunity. It’s been a long time, a long time since their last playoff appearance. Some of the coaches from then stayed on and will be on the sidelines on Saturday. It’s very special to be here, and the playoff pandemonium is enough a torch to light the flame for this group of young men. Win, or lose, they know that all we expect is their best effort and representation.

Go Irish!
Look at these lines....lol. Where does he (Pasteur) come up with this stuff?
#1 Lucas (-16) v River
#2 HP (-29) v Green
#3 Trimble (-21) v FC
#4 Waterford (-7) v BU

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Trimble still living rent free in Denise's head. Shocking.

What kind of offense does Fisher run? Does the mud help them or hurt them?

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Could care less about Trimble, stooge. I would blast your username, but I refuse to lower myself to your 4 year old level. My point was the lines don't even make sense.

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

These threads would be soooooooo much better w/out trolls. So much better. Actually talk football. SMH. Maybe someday....

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I'm taking trimble 44 to 6

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Let's start up a lucas trimble thread now as a fan that's the game I'm thinking about.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

dnis30 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:35 pm These threads would be soooooooo much better w/out trolls. So much better. Actually talk football. SMH. Maybe someday....
You do understand that you're considered the troll on this board, don't you?
So let's talk football.
What offense does Fisher run?

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

dilligaf wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:39 pm Let's start up a lucas trimble thread now as a fan that's the game I'm thinking about.
I think they are the 2 best teams in the region, I agree. However, I do not want to get the horse in front of the cart. Lol. Plus, it'd be one more thread for mindless clowns to troll. SMH. You start one however, I'll be on eventually.

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Superman wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:50 pm
dnis30 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:35 pm These threads would be soooooooo much better w/out trolls. So much better. Actually talk football. SMH. Maybe someday....
So let's talk football.
I am a troll? You have a junior high level sense of humor and blast people for (of all things) there username. LMAO. SMH.

Tailgater
Waterboy

Post by Tailgater »

Happy McGavin wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:54 pm
Tailgater wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:20 pm
Nah, if they get it completely dry today a little rain tonight won't hurt
I hope your right we need our power back to play well 8-)

Across the footbridge slamming some cold ones
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

So let's talk football.
Wing-T and Wishbone

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

dnis30 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Option? No.

/ / /

Go Irish!
#1 Lucas (-16) v River
#2 HP (-29) v Green
#3 Trimble (-21) v FC
#4 Waterford (-7) v BU
Crazy insignificant lines.
#1 Lucas (-16) v River: Lucas already beat River 62-6, I don't see how River can get that much better in 2 weeks; Lucas big, I'll give the 16pts
#2 HP (-29) v Green: Green is a great story & I'd love to see them play well but gotta be smart here, 2hr drive and facing speed; Give me HP -29pts
#3 Trimble (-21) v FC: FC has a shot at keeping this closer & I wish them luck but I think FC will have their hands full with Trimble's run game and Trimble will have multiple 2nd half scores; It'll be close but I'll take Trimble -21
#4 Waterford (-7) v BU: This is the game that's most even. I really don't know who to go with, so because of that, I'll take the pts.; BU +7. Not sure who will win but I'll take the points in this close one.

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

MillSt wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:07 pm

Option? No.

/ / /

Go Irish!
#1 Lucas (-16) v River
#2 HP (-29) v Green
#3 Trimble (-21) v FC
#4 Waterford (-7) v BU
#1 Lucas (-16) v River: Lucas already beat River 62-6, I don't see how River can get that much better in 2 weeks; Lucas big, I'll give the 16pts
#2 HP (-29) v Green: Green is a great story & I'd love to see them play well but gotta be smart here, 2hr drive and facing speed; Give me HP -29pts
#3 Trimble (-21) v FC: FC has a shot at keeping this closer & I wish them luck but I think FC will have their hands full with Trimble's run game and Trimble will have multiple 2nd half scores; It'll be close but I'll take Trimble -21
#4 Waterford (-7) v BU: This is the game that's most even. I really don't know who to go with, so because of that, I'll take the pts.; BU +7. Not sure who will win but I'll take the points in this close one.
#1...Yes. Of course. I agree completely. Lucas won by 56 two weeks ago. Lucas has gotten better since then. Lay the measly 16 points.
#2...That line looks like a bundle, but from what people have been saying, Green can't keep it close here. I would also lay the points.
#3...Call it a hunch, and I know how this looks, but I think FC keeps it within the 21 point line. They may lose by 20 (lol), but give me FC +21.
#4...I predict that BU will upset Waterford here. So, obviously, give me the 7.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

formerfcfan wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:05 pm
So let's talk football.
Wing-T and Wishbone
The 2 games I watched HP and BU. against FC never seen the bone.Thought it was the wing T but looks like they run it different.Their run game is not even close to Trimble's run game.Really don't think they will get 100 yards rushing against Trimble's defense. Trimble will show them how to run the power run.QB throws a good ball but didn't seem to throw much.Over the quality of play of FC I would compare them to Southern,Eastern,Belpre. Trimble takes care of the football and plays their game shouldn't have a problem.

:roll: cats :roll:
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

dnis30 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:30 pm

#1 Lucas (-16) v River
#2 HP (-29) v Green
#3 Trimble (-21) v FC
#4 Waterford (-7) v BU
#1...Yes. Of course. I agree completely. Lucas won by 56 two weeks ago. Lucas has gotten better since then. Lay the measly 16 points.
#2...That line looks like a bundle, but from what people have been saying, Green can't keep it close here. I would also lay the points.
#3...Call it a hunch, and I know how this looks, but I think FC keeps it within the 21 point line. They may lose by 20 (lol), but give me FC +21.
Trimble 34-0 running clock end of the 3 rd and just because of the weather watched 2 FC games not that good.Waterford will win their are at home and if you have ever been their its hard to beat them their even if the officials are assigned by ohsaa

:roll: cats :roll:
dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:39 pm
dnis30 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Trimble 34-0 running clock end of the 3 rd and just because of the weather watched 2 FC games not that good.Waterford will win their are at home and if you have ever been their its hard to beat them their even if the officials are assigned by ohsaa
No matter how it shakes out, it is finally here! Wishing good health to all the teams involved.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

If Trimble plays mistake free ball, this game is a running clock. If they come in looking ahead to Harvest Prep or Lucas, then this game will be much closer than it should have been.

Return to “Football”