Only 23 Days 'til We Tip it Off in SEOhio Hoops !!! and counting ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Only 34 Days 'til We Tip it Off in SEOhio Hoops !!! and counting ...

Post by pfloyd »

one Oak wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:27 pm Oak Hill @ Eastern (Beaver)
... that's a good one for sure to kick off the season for both of these TEAMS - an Oaks team who will be looking to find it's identity early on, and an Eastern Eagles squad who KNOWS what they have, and have lofty expectations - with good reason in my humble opinion - as they return if not all almost all of their TEAM from last years Convo run - I expect to hear the names Michael Miller, Cody Weaver, Evan Leist, Hunter Cochenour, Dillon Mattox, Drake Myers A LOT for this edition of the Eagles ... looking forward to seeing BOTH of these TEAMS during the upcoming campaign ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Only 34 Days 'til We Tip it Off in SEOhio Hoops !!! and counting ...

Post by pfloyd »

RVRaiderFan wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:54 am River Valley at Eastern (Meigs) to begin the season on Nov. 30.

I dont know if it will be seen in wins and losses (yet), but I know RV will be an improved and better product on the court with Coach Bostic and Coach Sheets at the helm!
I always enjoyed driving down to RV from Logan to play the Raiders in SEOAL action - they had the BEST popcorn in SEOhio back in the day ! LOL ... tough playing in the shadows of that GAHS squad this season ... please keep us informed on how RV is doing this season ! I want to make sure I have them ranked where they should be ! ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Only 31 Days 'til We Tip it Off in SEOhio Hoops !!! and counting ...

Post by pfloyd »

... Almost ready to turn the page on October ! 30 day short days in November and I'll be sitting in the cheap seats at Jim's Gym watching my #1 ranked Purple Boyz taking on Coach Hoops & the U ... Napkin Stats, Twizzlers, waters, good hoops conversation ... meeting up with some good folks from UHS ... it doesn't get any better that this ! 30 days ...

mlittle
SEOP

Re: Only 29 Days 'til We Tip it Off in SEOhio Hoops !!! and counting ...

Post by mlittle »

pfloyd I’ll see you at the Unioto Logan game to kick off the season. I have something to give you. It’s the 30 pounds you lost... I found it

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Lol

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

cant wait to get this thing started

Ukfanatic
Varsity

Post by Ukfanatic »

It is almost here. Can't wait to get started!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

mlittle wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:17 pm pfloyd I’ll see you at the Unioto Logan game to kick off the season. I have something to give you. It’s the 30 pounds you lost... I found it
LOL ! I'll be there ! ... please feel free to "KEEP" those 30 lbs - I lost the 30 lbs and also lost the need for my BP meds ! a win win !! ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”