Madison 26 Portsmouth 0 Round 1 Region 20 2018

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Region 20 #7 Portsmouth @ #2 Madison

Post by greygoose »

14U wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:29 am You know Madison has watched films on Portsmouth and will be ready for the run. I would mix it up at first and take them out of their run defense. This D is not something you have seen all year. I don’t care who is running when they put more guys than you can block. Move them back with some passes because if u pass they will be out of place for good gains. Who can’t keep running Parker 30-40 times a game, this team is gearing up for the run. Madison is big, strong and hits hard with plenty of experience up front.
Kind of need to be able to pass in order to do that. Take a look at what West did to Parker and the score, the Madison defensive front is more impressive than west.

buckeyenation
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyenation »

greygoose wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:07 pm
14U wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:29 am You know Madison has watched films on Portsmouth and will be ready for the run. I would mix it up at first and take them out of their run defense. This D is not something you have seen all year. I don’t care who is running when they put more guys than you can block. Move them back with some passes because if u pass they will be out of place for good gains. Who can’t keep running Parker 30-40 times a game, this team is gearing up for the run. Madison is big, strong and hits hard with plenty of experience up front.
Kind of need to be able to pass in order to do that. Take a look at what West did to Parker and the score, the Madison defensive front is more impressive than west.
Open mouth insert foot. Parker had 9 carries that game.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

buckeyenation wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:49 pm
And??? Guess that's what the game plan called for right, have 2,000+ back and give it to him 9 times??? You get that if the run was successful he would've gotten the ball more than 9 times right?? Then again Trojans gained 57 yards of total offense so yeah no passing game. LOL. wow
Last edited by greygoose on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Trojans are very capable of winning this game, good luck coach Kalb and to the Trojans! Bring it home!

buckeyenation
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyenation »

greygoose wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:00 pm

And??? Guess that's what the game plan called for right, have 2,000+ back and give it to him 9 times??? You get that if the run was successful he would've gotten the ball more than 9 times right?? Then again Trojans gained 57 yards of total offense so yeah no passing game. LOL. wow
he was hurt idiot. Smh

The pirate indian
Riding the Bench

Post by The pirate indian »

Goodluck Portsmouth, hope to see ya in a few weeks.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

buckeyenation wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:04 am
greygoose wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:00 pm

he was hurt idiot. Smh
Well, if he got 9 carries that tells me he was hurt in game and that does happen this is football, you all are missing the point and are worried about reference to 1 game, wow, SMH. Still keep on proving my point and no one has disputed it that there isn't a passing game there to make Madison get out of the box and respect it to open up the field for the run.

Sane Man
Waterboy

Post by Sane Man »

Parker, he's the Real Deal. Give him two clear steps and you'll think you're watching a race car accelerate. You're not going to catch him, you're just not. However, he isn't going to bowl over your tackles and bust through your defensive line, he's fairly easy to bring down. Keep him from turning the corner and there's nothing for the Trojans to smile about. Let him escape containment and enjoy watching him for five seconds or so till he's scored, that's all it'll take.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Yes it will be the best D they have faced this year! I’ve watched them twice and don’t go by who they played or the records of who they played. They are better on the D this year than last. If not for the bad snap in end zone during punt and an interception they had Burg last year. We all know how good burg is and what they done to them. Madison is a great team and they play team ball. I wish the Trojans luck and hope they give them a good game.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

@rickcassano is the place to find great articles on Madison and teams from that area. Rick Cassano came to my attention last year before the Wheelersburg v Madison game and he does a great job covering sports in the lower Dayton area.

@rickcassano all lower case.

He just posted his preview article on this game.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Pretty nice article. Both teams seem to play the same style

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

Good luck Portsmouth go play your hearts out!

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Gameday, lets bring home a win Trojans!

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Game day kids. Expect a cold night and a wet field. Was told it’s grass and has rained there past couple days. To late for excuses. Play hard and leave it on the field. Trojans can do it.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Good luck Trojans!!!

Burgball#1
Freshman Team

Post by Burgball#1 »

Go luck tonight Trojans!!!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Is this game being streamed by any stations ?

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:35 pm Is this game being streamed by any stations ?
Truetrojan.com should have it!

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Bring home the victory Trojans!!

Return to “Football”