Wheelersburg 35 Jamestown Greenview 13 Round 2 Region 20 2018

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Jack Sparrow wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:25 pm
Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:17 pm Is Burg the only area team left playing?
Just looked. Last one standing. We will be here a while
That's what I thought.

WE WILL REPRESENT!!

GO BURG!!

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
123xxx
Freshman Team

Post by 123xxx »

Jamestown Greenviews QB is very talented. A true run and throw threat. They are very capable of big plays. This will be a very good test for Tha Burg. I don’t see that big large of a margin between these two teams. Been wrong before though.

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 am
vincent_chase wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:45 am
Mad-Dogg wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:43 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just saying what everyone is thinking. Southern Oh does tend to get screwed ALOT
Do you have any examples?
All u have to do is go look at some of the location choices. I’ve seen several times where a southern oh team drives several hours for a game while their opponent only drives a hr or less
Ok

That's not an example , name some,YOU are the expert on this topic ,every single year you post the same thing that ohsaa is screwing poor little wheelersburg all you do is whine and belittle the schools you play the pretend you support all area schools , you said it's a wonder WE didn't put up 80 on West ,I didn't know you was on the team you should spend less time on here.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

dontreply wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:38 pm

All u have to do is go look at some of the location choices. I’ve seen several times where a southern oh team drives several hours for a game while their opponent only drives a hr or less
Ok

That's not an example , name some,YOU are the expert on this topic ,every single year you post the same thing that ohsaa is screwing poor little wheelersburg all you do is whine and belittle the schools you play the pretend you support all area schools , you said it's a wonder WE didn't put up 80 on West ,I didn't know you was on the team you should spend less time on here.
Ease off man.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Ok

1988-Burg was the number 1 seed in the region and had to play Versailles at Cincinnati Princeton HS. 45 minute drive for them 2.5 hour drive for Burg

1998-Burg was the number 1 seed in the region. Played Versailles again at Cincinnati Princeton. See above

Played many a game in Lancaster where the opponent was closer and Burg was the higher seed.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

This team is pretty bad. Burg should win by 35. I don’t like that Burg has had two bad teams before Madison

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Re: #5 Jamestown Greenview vs #1 Wheelersburg @ Chillicothe

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

I think Greeneview is better than what people think your schedule doesn't always show how good a team is. I know Burg won't take anyone lightly I think they learned their lesson a couple years ago against Coshocton a team Burg should have beaten. Burgs coaching staff is pretty darn good with coming up with good game plans and in game adjustments. If Burg plays with the passion they played with last game Greeneview is in for a game of which they haven't seen this year ! Also Burg still has the penalty issues need to work on the holding issues. Burg 35 Greeneview 7
Last edited by Burgfan/grad85 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otto
JV Team

Post by Otto »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Ok

1988-Burg was the number 1 seed in the region and had to play Versailles at Cincinnati Princeton HS. 45 minute drive for them 2.5 hour drive for Burg

1998-Burg was the number 1 seed in the region. Played Versailles again at Cincinnati Princeton. See above

Played many a game in Lancaster where the opponent was closer and Burg was the higher seed.
Here's another one:

1999-Burg played against Germantown Valley View at.............you guessed it, Cincinnati Princeton. That place has been a house of horrors for Burg in the playoffs.

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

On another note, I see where Cleveland .com has the Burg beating Marion Pleasant for the state championship, for what it is worth.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

callie15 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:34 pm On another note, I see where Cleveland .com has the Burg beating Marion Pleasant for the state championship, for what it is worth.
Pleasant might have lost rd 1

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

Pleasant did lose 1st round to Oak Harbor

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

522Pirate wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:57 pm Pleasant did lose 1st round to Oak Harbor
Lost 28 to 21

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:41 pm This team is pretty bad. Burg should win by 35. I don’t like that Burg has had two bad teams before Madison

Burgs already battled tested so I would rather have a blowout before a potential game with Madison,assuming they both win this next game so that they can rest some players.

Madison/ West Jeff will be a dogfight.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:08 pm
Raider6309 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:41 pm This team is pretty bad. Burg should win by 35. I don’t like that Burg has had two bad teams before Madison

Burgs already battled tested so I would rather have a blowout before a potential game with Madison,assuming they both win this next game so that they can rest some players.

Madison plays CHCA

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

I truly think this one is over at halftime.

I thought Madeira was the weakest team in the Region and Greenview barely slid by them.

Good luck to The Pirates !

56-7

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
knightruner
JV Team

Post by knightruner »

I will just put it this way I live just up the road from Jamestown and I am not going to waste my money to watch a blood bath and that's just what it's going to be.. The Burg whatever they want to make it. However I notice that the SOC and OVC lost all there games this week except the Burg. That's not a very good showing from either league. I do feel it will be better next year. Go Burg SEO needs another state championship...

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

Pleasant lost, I said for what it was worth, which was nothing.

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

I am a Burg grad and one of their biggest fans. I just want to say something about sportsmanship. I just don't think it's very nice or cool or whatever when people bash teams the Burg is played or about to play. Like saying that Greeneview is a bad team . Even if that's true it's not right for people to get on here and bash these young men who work their butts off to be the best they can be. Let's just let the score at the end of the game tell the story. Greeneview must be halfway descent to win a playoff game . Not all teams are on the same level as other teams. But as we all have seen anything can happen come game time and let these kids do the talking on the field! Ok rant over! Go BURG

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:08 pm

LOL, probably not, unless West Jeff is going to Madison's game to cause problems because West Jeff already lost.

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Ok

Maybe they just don't like you then because I'm sure that has never happened to anyone else ay because you are in the play offs every year and bring biggers crowds then any other team That's a lot of work to put on em.

Return to “Football”