Lucas 33 Waterford 14 Round 2 Region 27 2018

dnis30
Freshman Team

Re: #4 Waterford vs. #1 Lucas

Post by dnis30 »

Trimble Juvenile wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:37 pm
InReality wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:29 pm
Farmer Yoder wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:23 pm

You cant have any waterford film. We dont even have a camera.
Slick tryna delete this post dnis30 but we have it now.even if you cocky imbesels slip past Waterford Trimble is about to rock your world. Good luck and good night
WOW! Pretty shi##y right there if true.
Obviously not true.

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

TC11180 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:23 pm Waterford- SOS 93/108
Lucas- SOS 5/108
Wildcats haven't seen the teams that Lucas has to prepare for the Playoffs. I say Lucas RB and the Cubs are to much for the Wildcats.
Amen to that, brother.

Kendog029
Freshman Team

Post by Kendog029 »

TC11180 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:23 pm Waterford- SOS 93/108
Lucas- SOS 5/108
Wildcats haven't seen the teams that Lucas has to prepare for the Playoffs. I say Lucas RB and the Cubs are to much for the Wildcats.
If you want to look at the flip side of that Lucas could be beaten up from playing all those tough schools, where as Waterford has only played 3 games where the starters have played the entire game, maybe Waterford comes in well rested and Lucas comes in battered and bruised from fighting through such a tough schedule. May or may not make a difference but just a thought.

Route 7
Waterboy

Post by Route 7 »

dnis30 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Slick tryna delete this post dnis30 but we have it now.even if you cocky imbesels slip past Waterford Trimble is about to rock your world. Good luck and good night
Obviously not true.
Listen here buddy I think it is. No one even wants you on here. In the Hocking we do nothing but root for each other. As for the playoffs I can’t wait to see Trimble kick the dog piss out of you guys

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

Route 7 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:46 pm

Obviously not true.
Listen here buddy I think it is. No one even wants you on here. In the Hocking we do nothing but root for each other. As for the playoffs I can’t wait to see Trimble kick the dog piss out of you guys

I'm beginning to understand NY point of view. WOW! Trimble has a great team with great coaches but some of you fans are hard to take. Anyone who has a different viewpoint than you gets nothing but attacked. God forbid anyone has a their own opinion or actually roots for their own hometown team and not yours.

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

Anyways, this is a thread about the Waterford vs. Lucas game, can we get back to that? Instead of trashing someone over a game that may not even happen.

Realistically, can Waterford's D slow down the Lucas offense? And how is Waterford going to put up enough pts to possibly have to outscore Lucas? Looking at Eitel, the Lucas D is averaging 9.2 pts allowed over the last 5 games.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

MillSt wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:07 pm Anyways, this is a thread about the Waterford vs. Lucas game, can we get back to that? Instead of trashing someone over a game that may not even happen.

Realistically, can Waterford's D slow down the Lucas offense? And how is Waterford going to put up enough pts to possibly have to outscore Lucas? Looking at Eitel, the Lucas D is averaging 9.2 pts allowed over the last 5 games.
Well Waterford d averaged 7.6 points per game the last 5 gamesss and their offense averaged 37.4 sooooo averages don't mean anything and if they do Waterford has the advantage

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

Farmer Yoder wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:23 pm
dnis30 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:33 pmA quick look at the film just verifies my feelings that there is really no way that any of these Hocking schools have a chance against us. i cant believe how many of them were willing to give me film of schools from their own conference.
You cant have any waterford film. We dont even have a camera.
[
/quote]
Agreed, the Hocking will represent Waterford and Trimble both bring hard seo football to the gridiron

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Obviously not true.
You think what is true?

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

MillSt wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:59 pm

Obviously not true.

I'm beginning to understand NY point of view. WOW! Trimble has a great team with great coaches but some of you fans are hard to take. Anyone who has a different viewpoint than you gets nothing but attacked. God forbid anyone has a their own opinion or actually roots for their own hometown team and not yours.
Thanks for that...Just wanting to discuss HS football. I understand you have to deal with trolls on here, but it just gets old. People making fake accounts and posting fake posts, just because I am not from the Hocking area? My hometown teams plays in the region, so I enjoy reading posts and occasionally giving feedback. If the rankings and belief in my school offend certain people there is nothing I can do about that. Go Cubs.

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:49 pm
MillSt wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:07 pm Anyways, this is a thread about the Waterford vs. Lucas game, can we get back to that? Instead of trashing someone over a game that may not even happen.

Well Waterford d averaged 7.6 points per game the last 5 gamesss and their offense averaged 37.4 sooooo averages don't mean anything and if they do Waterford has the advantage
How is Waterford against the run? Lucas is having a prolific season on the ground. Grover is over 2,200 yards on the season. Thomas is nearing 700. How many yards did they give up on the ground to Trimble?
Last edited by dnis30 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

dnis30 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:30 pm

How is Waterford against the run? Lucas is having a prolific season on the ground. Grover is over 2,200 yards on the season. Thomas is nearing 900. How many yards did they give up on the ground to Trimble?
A pretty good bit I think around 280 or so. But its been 5 games since then and much higher stakes

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

360 yards and 5 rushing tds

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

dnis30 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:30 pm

How is Waterford against the run? Lucas is having a prolific season on the ground. Grover is over 2,200 yards on the season. Thomas is nearing 900. How many yards did they give up on the ground to Trimble?
Don’t answer this. I told you he was trolling for insider info

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Obviously not true.

You have to understand that these Trimble posters are replying to a troll that is hardly ever actually talks football and then calls everyone else a troll. The post being replied to talks about them watching film and basically insults the whole region. I agree that some take it a bit too far but he/she brings it up themself.

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

dilligaf wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:59 pm 360 yards and 5 rushing tds
That's a bad sign for Waterford.

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Superman wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:31 pm

You have to understand that these Trimble posters are replying to a troll that is hardly ever actually talks football and then calls everyone else a troll. The post being replied to talks about them watching film and basically insults the whole region. I agree that some take it a bit too far but he/she brings it up themself.
Too far is an understatement. You wonder if the are even adults. These are the actions of juveniles.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I think is the same person on all of them he use to have one for me and orange and brown deleted it

Cats claw
Riding the Bench

Post by Cats claw »

Superman wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:31 pm

I agree completely do not get on here and insult the hocking bunch of small schools in a rural area especially when you don't know anything about it. Lucas has nothing in common with seo

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

dilligaf wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:47 pm I think is the same person on all of them he use to have one for me and orange and brown deleted it
A few more got the ax today.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Football”