2018/19 Jackson Ironmen viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69677
2018/19 McClain Tigers viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69678
2018/19 Miami Trace Panthers viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69679
2018/19 Washington Court House Blue Lions viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69680

HamPorter
All Conference

Re: Frontier Athletic Conference Preseason Pics

Post by HamPorter »

Miami Trace might finish 5th, but I can’t see them being better than McClain or Hillsboro.

Chillicothe will win it, Jackson will be 2nd, Washington 3rd.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Jackson may be without a couple of rotation/bench players and another two may take a few games to get into basketball flow.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Right now I would pick Chillicothe and Jackson at the top. I watched Chillicothe play Harvest Prep last year, and even though they lost 1 of the best athletes in SEO, they have his brother and some other good kids coming back. It may take a few games for Jackson to mesh, but when they do, they will not be a easy out for anyone.

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:44 pm Jackson may be without a couple of rotation/bench players and another two may take a few games to get into basketball flow.
Is the PG healthy? If he is, I still like Jackson a lot. That kid is tough as nails, plus the Ironmen will still have a nice slab of talent.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

HamPorter wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:34 am
Ironman92 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:44 pm Jackson may be without a couple of rotation/bench players and another two may take a few games to get into basketball flow.
Is the PG healthy? If he is, I still like Jackson a lot. That kid is tough as nails, plus the Ironmen will still have a nice slab of talent.
5’6, 110/70 BP, 53 resting heart rate

That kid is ready for this season

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:52 am

Heard he committed to Rio? Also, his dad drives a really nice car he purchased from an upstanding, very handsome individual. What I heard anyway 🤷‍♂️

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

mlittle wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:08 pm

Heard he committed to Rio? Also, his dad drives a really nice car he purchased from an upstanding, very handsome individual. What I heard anyway 🤷‍♂️
He has committed to Rio Grande for basketball.....but i don’t believe his dad is blind. He’s a good guy for sure but doubt he say anything that kind about a car salesman not named Morrow :D

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:33 pm
mlittle wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:08 pm

He has committed to Rio Grande for basketball.....but i don’t believe his dad is blind. He’s a good guy for sure but doubt he say anything that kind about a car salesman not named Morrow :D
That was the kindest thing anyone has ever said about me on here! Thank you

Between the Lines
Freshman Team

Post by Between the Lines »

Who are some of the new players coming in this year ?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Between the Lines wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:32 pm Who are some of the new players coming in this year ?
Like freshman or just new kids to varsity?
Last edited by Ironman92 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Between the Lines
Freshman Team

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:05 pm
Between the Lines wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:32 pm Who are some of the new players coming in this year ?
Like freshman or just knew kids to varsity?
I was looking for Freshmen coming in and making varsity, but why not new players on varsity that can make a impact. So both I guess.

Sandman18
Waterboy

Post by Sandman18 »

Between the Lines wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:26 pm
I was looking for Freshmen coming in and making varsity, but why not new players on varsity that can make a impact. So both I guess.
Drew Bragg 6’2 freshman for Jackson potentially could be the best freshman in thise area skill wise If healthy
2 Waverly freshman will definitely be a handful and will contribute from game 1.
Chillicothe seems to have several younger athletes from JV and off the bench from the loaded roster from last year will be good solid athletes

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

Sandman18 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:41 pm

Drew Bragg 6’2 freshman for Jackson potentially could be the best freshman in thise area skill wise If healthy
2 Waverly freshman will definitely be a handful and will contribute from game 1.
Chillicothe seems to have several younger athletes from JV and off the bench from the loaded roster from last year will be good solid athletes
Waverly? They aren’t FAC

Sandman18
Waterboy

Re: 2018/19 FAC

Post by Sandman18 »

Whoops. My mistake lol.. just started naming some in this area .

Between the Lines
Freshman Team

Sandman18 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:40 pm Whoops. My mistake lol.. just started naming some in this area .
I have not seen Waverly for a few years, but i was told that they had a pretty good young group coming in.

Between the Lines
Freshman Team

Ed Ott wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:08 am

Waverly? They aren’t FAC
The Bragg boy will help Jackson, but I was told from a couple of Jackson fans that the Fr. that came from Vinton County will be the biggest impact. I guess he was a impact in football. Jackson better hope that these youngsters turn into superstars if they want to knock off Chillicothe. Jackson has 2 starters back. Cooper Donaldson (Sr.) and the point guard Wallis (Sr. or Jr. ?) (I think thats how he spells his name). If I understand correctly, the other 3 will be from last years rotation players. Some think the 2 freshmen will see alot of playing time. Put us in the know Ironman 92. My info is pure 2nd hand . So much for Jackson, what is Wash. C. H. putting on the court. They are keeping quiet, maybe trying to sneak up on everyone.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Between the Lines wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Waverly? They aren’t FAC
The Bragg boy will help Jackson, but I was told from a couple of Jackson fans that the Fr. that came from Vinton County will be the biggest impact. I guess he was a impact in football. Jackson better hope that these youngsters turn into superstars if they want to knock off Chillicothe. Jackson has 2 starters back. Cooper Donaldson (Sr.) and the point guard Wallis (Sr. or Jr. ?) (I think thats how he spells his name). If I understand correctly, the other 3 will be from last years rotation players. Some think the 2 freshmen will see alot of playing time. Put us in the know Ironman 92. My info is pure 2nd hand . So much for Jackson, what is Wash. C. H. putting on the court. They are keeping quiet, maybe trying to sneak up on everyone.
Bragg has to be cleared from a serious injury during football. I hope he’s back soon but they will and should be cautious. A healthy Bragg can help Jackson. Evan Spires is so smooth and can play all over. Both great freshman and I’d say both top 10 freshman in entire district. I believe though they are rotation players if healthy.

Cooper a top level player around here...he can be great and I imagine will be. PG Wallis is committed to Rio Grande and will be a very good floor general. His outside shot is going to open up the offense: 6’5 Treylan Davis will be a big piece and 6’3 Braxton Hammond and 6’2 Caden Donaldson are great defensive players that give Jackson length. Brice Graham has started off and on and my be the 4th/5th starter. Nevan Yates will hopefully be cleared and I believe he’s playing....he will be a significant factor on the perimeter and improve the depth

All these kids can really get up and down the court and for Jackson to have good size and length....not typical. Defense could be outstanding.

Byrd, Humphreys, Spires, Bragg, Brown could be in the rotation.

Chillicothe is the favorite...Jackson gonna be pretty good and play hard as hell.
Last edited by Ironman92 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Between the Lines
Freshman Team

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:08 pm
Between the Lines wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Waverly? They aren’t FAC
Bragg has to be cleared from a serious injury during football. I hope he’s back soon but they will and should be cautious. A healthy Bragg can help Jackson. Evan Spires is so smooth and can play all over. Both great freshman and I’d say both top 10 freshman in entire district. I believe though they are rotation players if healthy.

Cooper a top level player around here...he can be great and I imagine will be. PG Wallis is committed to Rio Grande and will be a very good floor general. His outside shot is going to open up the offense: 6’5 Treylan Davis will be a big piece and 6’3 Braxton Hammond and 6’2 Caden Donaldson are great defensive players that give Jackson length. Brice Graham has started off and on and my be the 4th/5th starter.

All these kids can really get up and down the court and for Jackson to have good size and length....not typical. Defense could be outstanding.

Byrd, Humphreys, Spires, Bragg, Brown could be in the rotation.

Chillicothe is the favorite...Jackson gonna be pretty good and play hard as hell.
Great info ironman 92, please keep us updated on Jackson's scores, stats and team info throughout the season. Thanks

Between the Lines
Freshman Team

Come on Washington CH, someone give us some team info !

Return to “Boys Basketball”