2018/19 SVC

Streaks6106
Waterboy

Re: 2018/19 SVC (Predictions, POY Talk, Scheules & More)

Post by Streaks6106 »

The truth part is Little ran north the first day of school after Piketon’s football season was over.
Not sure of the fiction part???

Super Nacho Supreme
Waterboy

Post by Super Nacho Supreme »

Piketon had a young man that transferred to Unioto. I’m hearing streaks are pretty deep though and won’t drop off much if any. I’m hearing they will have much more size inside coming up from JV. I think them streaks will be in the upper part of the league this year. I’m just ready for a super nachos supreme!! :D

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

People move all the time.

Big Bob
Waterboy

Post by Big Bob »

The truth is that Isaac Little has transferred to Unioto. While this will hurt the Streaks, not having Daddy Little around doesn't. The fiction is that the Streaks care that they left. With all of the crap Daddy posted on social media during football season, it'll be interesting to see how long the honeymoon lasts until he gets his nose out of joint.

Killer Krossover
Waterboy

Post by Killer Krossover »

I just think the Redstreaks are salty because Hoops knows who he wants and knows how to get them. The General knows he lost a lot of pieces last year; but we just reload here at the U! I hear we have some underclassmen maybe dawning the Sherman’s uniform but with the talent we have, they are likely going to sees little JV time. Little didn’t even play much last year against us. We are the champs so easy for everyone to take pot shots at the Tanks. Redstreaks, you had a great year last year, but everyone knows you overachieved. Unioto is far more dominant program. Hoops handles pressure better than anyone; don’t think any parent gonna be that distracting to this program led by our fearless leader, “General Matthew Hoops”! Get ready cause the tanks will be rolling your way again very soon!

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Killer Krossover wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:32 pm I just think the Redstreaks are salty because Hoops knows who he wants and knows how to get them. The General knows he lost a lot of pieces last year; but we just reload here at the U! I hear we have some underclassmen maybe dawning the Sherman’s uniform but with the talent we have, they are likely going to sees little JV time. Little didn’t even play much last year against us. We are the champs so easy for everyone to take pot shots at the Tanks. Redstreaks, you had a great year last year, but everyone knows you overachieved. Unioto is far more dominant program. Hoops handles pressure better than anyone; don’t think any parent gonna be that distracting to this program led by our fearless leader, “General Matthew Hoops”! Get ready cause the tanks will be rolling your way again very soon!
I would put this post as about a 0% chance that they are from Unioto.

River Road Rascal
Waterboy

Post by River Road Rascal »

Drove up to the Darry Barn and got me a footer, was discassing the current Redstreaks with some locos. The rumor is indeed tru. There ain’t nothin surprising me of any coach, any school in Ross county..period. Redstreaks got no luv last year; Perdue got screwed like a hooker on River Road . Everyone in love with Shoemaker/Swingle (where did that get him) and of course the Sherman’s impressive march. Once again, behold our Redstreaks was last one standing. Again. Here we go again talking about Zane Trace and Unioto...just tellin y’all, this Streaks team gonna be at the top!

“All fun n games til you get runned over by a rascal”- Inestine

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Close. The Regionals are typically played at a later date than the District’s.

Piketon will be okay, but are replacing a ton of scoring and usage. The JV team was good, but played at a completely different pace than the varsity, so how will that translate? Blanton should be fun to watch and Reeder will take 75 charges this year

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

I think the streaks finish in top half of the league this year. I do think they’ll have to play a slower pace than they did last year tho. The top 5 is gonna be tight in the league this year. The only thing that would come as a surprise to me is if ZT doesn’t win the league. By all rights and reasons they should. 2-5 being Adena, Unioto, Piketon or PV imo any of those teams could finish in any order. I just really like Adena this year tho to finish in top 3. I know I’ve mentioned that before but they have some really good young talent who is anchored by who I think will be your POY. I really like Fout. Only seen him play twice last year but was really impressed.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I think the SE District will be down a bit again just like last year and I see the SVC being similar. Unioto being down from last year so the top won’t be as strong in the league.

I don’t believe the league will be so strong that Unioto won’t compete for the championship.

I’ll guess:
1. ZT
T-2 Unioto/Adena
4. Southeastern
T-5 Piketon/PV

2-3 teams make the Convo and no team to district finals

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

Killer Krossover wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:32 pm I just think the Redstreaks are salty because Hoops knows who he wants and knows how to get them. The General knows he lost a lot of pieces last year; but we just reload here at the U! I hear we have some underclassmen maybe dawning the Sherman’s uniform but with the talent we have, they are likely going to sees little JV time. Little didn’t even play much last year against us. We are the champs so easy for everyone to take pot shots at the Tanks. Redstreaks, you had a great year last year, but everyone knows you overachieved. Unioto is far more dominant program. Hoops handles pressure better than anyone; don’t think any parent gonna be that distracting to this program led by our fearless leader, “General Matthew Hoops”! Get ready cause the tanks will be rolling your way again very soon!
Dominant in the SVC maybe.

se-alum
All Conference

Re: 2018/19 SVC

Post by se-alum »

Really interested in seeing the young talent this year. Southeastern and Adena both have really strong Freshmen classes with a couple of those Freshmen at both schools possibly seeing regular varsity time.

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

Southeastern played pretty well in a scrimmage last night against Wellington and Whetsone, I look for them to continue to improve as their youth matures throughout the season. A sophomore and a couple freshman will probably play a lot of meaningful minutes so it could be Jekyll and Hyde from night to night but I look for them to improve on last seasons 11wins. Should be fun to watch.

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

KRS wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:27 am Southeastern played pretty well in a scrimmage last night against Wellington and Whetsone, I look for them to continue to improve as their youth matures throughout the season. A sophomore and a couple freshman will probably play a lot of meaningful minutes so it could be Jekyll and Hyde from night to night but I look for them to improve on last seasons 11wins. Should be fun to watch.
Which Freshman are you thinking? I assume Estep, but they had a really nice 8th grade team last year, a lot of length and athleticism.

River Road Rascal
Waterboy

Post by River Road Rascal »

I got three words for SVC: Pike Ton Redstreaks

POY: Alex Blanton

Return to “Boys Basketball”